I'm not a freak! (mpreg)

By Louise_painter

Byron Jones. hermaphrodite, teenager, male. when Byron gets reunited with the man who once tried to take hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: Epilogue

Chapter 4

9.6K 521 111
By Louise_painter

// SMUT WARNING!!! A MAJORITY OF THIS CHAPTER IS SMUT SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DONT READ...//

"Only if I get one back"

Those words sparked the beginning of the best night in my life. We shared a few kisses and hugs before people began to arrive for the party. We had layed out drinks on the table and snacks in the kitchen which consisted of salted nuts, mini sausages and several of others which I'm not inclined to say. The drinks were alcoholic for the most part but there was also fruit punch and bottles of fizzy drinks like coke and ginger beer.
People arrived in groups but I was glad that the house was big and had lots of rooms. People were bound to hook up with this much alcohol around, but in honesty, it wouldn't surprise me. I laugh to myself as I mentaly pair up people who arrive. I imagine a tall, muscular man with blonde hair, green eyes and a baggy 'BBQ KING' shirt with a short girl who had bright red hair, obviously dyed, and soft blue eyes. I looked around more and before an hour had even passed I saw people walking upstairs and into closets. I knew it was going to happen so I took the liberty of leaving a pack of condoms in all the rooms but Michael's and his parent's, since those rooms were locked and off limits.

After checking that nothing was being broken, Michael came back to me and handed me a drink. "I got you some punch... I saw some guys taking about spiking it so I though I should get us some before they do." He laughs before his friend drags them out. The guys were a couple of first years, like me, in the sports degree course. Typical of the jocks to be the ones to act so uncool. Like seriously, spiking punch is prom stuff!

"Thanks" I smile and let out a small laugh as I take the drink. "Would you mind if I had a drink? I mean, I'm with you so I know I'll be safe." I blush as I look at the floor, not knowing where to look or what to do anymore, he just makes me so nervous.

"Sure, I don't mind if you drink. Just don't drink to much and let some other guy drag you away." he laughs.
"Why is that?" I look up and reward his sweetness with a cheeky grin.
"Because you're mine, and I want to be the only one touching you tonight." He smiles and plants a sweet but tender kiss on my cheek.

That's just what happened... A few hours pass and the party is well under way. People were dancing in the living room while others were snacking and drinking in the kitchen. Me on the other hand I had a little to much and before I knew it, I was in a closed room with an angel.

That smell, peppermint. It was Michael, and we were in Michael's room. Everything to me was dazed and hazy but I didn't care. He must've been just as drunk as me cause he was babbling on about how my eyes were like the forest and his were like a ocean. Though it was confusing, it was also sweet... He went on for a few more minutes before laying on his bed and spreading out his arms and legs.
"Come on forest eyes! This ocean wants a cuddle!"
I couldn't help but break into laughter but before I knew it, this forest was drowning in romance.

His lips locked on mine in heated passion, his strong hands grazing my boney hips as he pulled me onto his lap. I moved my hands to rest on his shoulders, and before I could think twice or stop myself, my hands were tracing his spine and gripping the loose green fabric of his v-neck shirt.

Though he was drunk he was still sweet and gentle. He waited for me to pull at his shirt before he complied and removed it for me. My eyes trailed his muscular frame as I bit my lip. A strange knot grew in my stomach and I knew what was happening. I was aroused, I was ready. Ready for him to take me into his arms and ravish my pale skin.

That's exactly what happened. His pale blue carpet as lined with clothes, as we removed each sheet of fabric covering our virgin shells. His shirt... My shirt... His trousers then mine. Every touch he made on my skin felt like silk spun from clouds. He was so gentle and caring and as I felt him lower my body to the bed, I knew I was safe.

After a few minutes of laying beneath him, I felt his hands creep lower on my body. His kisses became more heated and the tighness inside my boxers increased dramatically with each advance. He changed his position ever so slightly so his left hand was by my right cheek with his right leg between mine, pressing his knee against my hardening dick as I let a small moan escape my lips.

His knee rubbed me gently as he slowly pushed his tongue between my lips in a passion filled state, it felt like ecstasy. His touch was gentle and his skin felt a bit cold, his eyes gazing deep into mine as I blush and cup his cheeks. Though my vision was blurred his presence was clear within the small space of his cramped room. I kissed him back showing just as much passion as he was me and before long I couldn't contain my pleasure and eagerness.
I moan leisurely and buck my hips against his leg, grinding softly as whimpers escape my tightly closed lips, while hums and squeals follow.
Everything was perfect, it was all I ever imagined. The pleasure only grew as I felt him grip my dick in his firm hold. I closed my eyes as I moaned in the sweet bliss of his tender touch. He moved down and slowly pulled of my boxers before I felt something warm and wet wrap around my mushroom shaped head. I gasp at the strange new feeling but then I looked down I saw it, his head bobbing gently on my dick. He was sucking it like a lolly and the pleasure was so amazing. I lay flat on the bed and bite my lip as my eyes roll back, seeing stars as I roll my hips.

All at one the pleasure turned to pain when I felt him push something hard inside me. I whimper as tears fill my eyes, before I look down and see him thrusting his fingers into me. I grip his shoulder as he moves to hover over me and leans to my ear.
"It'll feel good soon~" he whispers. His voice was smooth but full of determination as he pushes his fingers in even deeper. I screwed my eyes in pain but the second he saw my expression he bought his lips to mine.

The kiss was sweet and tender but his touch was rough and demanding. His fingers inside me almost demanding I feel good and find pleasure, but sure enough, I did. I felt it, with one strong thrust of his fingers he grazed my insides and hit a bundle of nerves that made my body tremble. His smile was soft and his eyes full of lust as I let out a staggered moan.

"Please~ take me~" I beg and bite my lip seductively, learning from previous experience that he finds it teasing and madly arousing. Before I could process anything he moved, pulled my legs to each side of his waist and pressed his dick at my anus. A shiver went up my spine and I knew I was ready. I was ready for that addictive drug called sex. I was ready to be taken to paradise in his embrace. His strong hands gripped my boney hips as he lifted me gently to line with his solid shaft. I caught a glimpse of his dick for a moment. It was solid and long, much thicker than mine. It was tanned like his skin but slightly paler since it was always covered from the sun. It was so well sculpted and it was the perfect match for his amazing body. The v-line structure from his hips, the small snail trail leading from his navel to his crotch. His perfectly toned abs, already glistening in the dim lighting of his eco-friendly light bulb above us.

Outside was dark, and downstairs was silent. I'm sure there was noise but I didn't hear it, I was focused on his breathing and whispers to notice anything.

"I love you... Be mine... I'll be gentle..." All the things he said sounded like a fine breeze through golden leaves in autumn. The perfect combination of soothing and husky to make my hairs stand on end.

He gently lowered his bode onto mine and i felt his push his shaft into my tight, virgin walls. I felt it all, everything. Every move, every touch, every thrust.

Within just a few short seconds he was inside me and pounding my inner walls. He was so much bigger then just his fingers, so much more powerful. His thrusts were strong and soon he was moaning with me. Our loud moans and cries of pleasure filled the room as the bed began to shake and rock with us.

All pain was forgotten in this one moment. All the heartache and heartbreak. Everything. Nothing mattered, just me and Michael.

The bed was rocking and covered in sweat, the silk sheets sticking to our bodies as I felt the tight knot in my abdomen again. I gripped his shoulders tighter and felt my dick twitch uncontrollably and, without warning, i came. My thick, hot liquid shot from my tip as though there was a cork inside and it was stuck my entire life, begging to be released. My walls tightened around him and with one final moan he came deep inside me. He filled me with his slimy seed and as my back arched he let me go slowly, smiling down at me as he pulled out his thick shaft.

By the time it was over the alcohol I had consumed had already worn off. I was aware, fully aware, of what happened.

Was he? Did Michael even know? Was this rape? Did I just rape him?

None of that mattered, I didn't care. I just had sex. I had sex with Michael Roberts.

Michael's POV.

What's going on? Why am I doing this? Wait. This is Byron right?

My shaft was throbbing, I could feel my tip leaking and twitching deep inside him. God this was amazing. He was so tight. His sweet virgin ass begging to suck me in. I felt him tighten more and watched as he came. God it looked so sweet and sticky. I've never felt this way before but now I know.

I am gay. And I love Byron. I mean, I just had sex. I had sex with Byron Jones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.6K 20
This story is about how a new kid who is a nerd ends up getting these 2 twin wolfs brothers to fall for him and these twins are the captain of the fo...
105 0 12
Lucian Bucur, or, known to most as Atarah, isn't conservative, like his parents. His parents aren't even aware that he is a "he." He feels disconnect...
90.9K 3.4K 25
WARNING.....THIS IS AN 18+ STORY!!!!! •Strong Language •Sexual Content •Possible Triggers •Abuse/Violence ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What do you get when you m...
674K 14.8K 17
This is a story about hiccup and his beloved dragon, toothless. Where hiccup and toothless get stranded and hiccup turns into a dragon. Warning mpreg...