Jelsa One Night Stand

By jelsa_lover123

Elsa Moore owns one of the most successful companies in the world, but a tragedy takes place and Elsa gets dr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N New book!
Chapter 16
A/N Jelsa The Four Seasons!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N New book!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
A/N New book!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 5

19.6K 711 689
By jelsa_lover123

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

We are currently in the hospital. By we, I mean Mom, Dad, me, the lawyer and Adgar. Elsa is with Doctor Cindy. We have been here almost four hours! We see Doctor Cindy and Adgar immediately runs up to her.

"Is Elsa going to be okay?! Is she awake?! Is she--" Doctor Cindy cut him off.

"Elsa fainted from stress, I'm afraid she won't be working for some time until the stress is no longer a problem, but when it's more controllable then she can work again and such," Doctor Cindy said.

"Can I see her please?" Adgar asked, stressed himself.

"Of course," Doctor Cindy smiled.

Adgar ran off to Elsa's room. We followed behind. My lawyer looked concerned for some reason. We enter and Adgar is hugging Elsa.

"D-Dad, I'm f-fine!" Elsa said stubbornly.

"Nuh uh! You, missy are going on a break from work until you can overcome the stress!" Adgar ordered.

"But--" Adgar cut Elsa off.

"No buts, Elsa Moira Moore!" Adgar said sternly.

"Fine!" Elsa huffed.

Elsa folded her arms. They didn't even notice us in the doorway.

"Jack, thanks...for helping my daughter." Adgar thanked relieved.

Adgar seems a bit pleased and actually said the word thanks towards a Frost. Huh, guess Adgar saw us enter the room after all.

"It's okay," I said.

"Wait, wait, wait! He helped me?!" Elsa growled bluntly.

Yeesh, she is so cold sometimes. Didn't know that the perfect Elsa Moira Moore was so cold. Well, it's confirmed now!

"Yes, I helped you before you fell face first." I shrugged.

Elsa looked shocked. She held her head and she fell back on the bed.

"DOCTOR CINDY!" Adgar shouted.

We were all once again rushed out the room. She must have some serious condition then to faint like that. I caught her looking downwards...maybe she is pregnant? Nah, like I said before perfect Elsa Moira Moore wouldn't do that. We are still waiting for Doctor Cindy arrival, I went to the water dispenser. I'm very thirsty today. On the way, I stopped to hear a woman humming. Whoever this woman is...she was humming like an angel. I followed the humming and it's Elsa's room?

I watch from outside the window. Elsa is sitting up on the bed. She has her hands on her stomach? Wonder why though? She starts to sing and her voice sounds way more beautiful than her humming.

Hush little baby, don't say a word
Mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird

If that mocking bird won't sing
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring

If that diamond ring turns brass
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass

If that looking glass gets broke
Mama's gonna buy you a bulky goat

If that billy goat won't pull
Mama's gonna buy you a bull and cart

If that bull and cart turn over
Mama's gonna buy you a dog name Rover

If that dog called Rover won't bark
Mama's gonna buy you a horse and cart

If that horse and cart fall down
You'll still be the sweetest baby in town

So hush little baby, don't you cry
Mommy loves you and maybe Daddy does too?

Elsa stopped singing and I'm in pure shock. So Elsa Moira Moore really is pregnant! I felt a little sad though...she added maybe Daddy does too...I wonder, who is the father! I knocked on her door and heard her say come in. I smiled at her and she just looks at me, she then gave me a fake smile.

"Hey, you okay now?" I asked.

"Alright, I guess." Elsa shrugged.

"Umm...s-sorry about your wrist." Elsa apologised.

"Heh, it was an accident," I shrugged.

"So, how's your fainting problem?" I asked.

"Not good..." Elsa said, biting her lip nervously.

As Elsa bites her lip, I saw a tear trail down her face. I passed her the packet of tissues in my pocket.

"Thanks," Elsa smiled - not a fake one this time.

"You're welcome," I smiled.

There is a bit of an awkward silence. I really don't have a clue what to say.

"So you speak Norwegian, huh?" I chuckled.

Elsa looks confused and shocked at me mentioning about her speaking Norwegian.

"How do you know?" Elsa asked confused.

"I was at the party, remember?" I asked.

Elsa's mouth formed into an o shape. I chuckled and she giggled a bit. She looked down and smiled very happily.

"Hey, you okay? Your face lit up like a light bulb," I said.

"Well, I like my new top I bought..." Elsa lied.

Wow, pretty good liar, Moore...not. I smirked and she looked confused by my smirk, I took her wrist and put my fingers on her vein.

"Say that again," I asked with a huge smirk.

"I like my new top I brought," Elsa repeated.

I felt her pulse change, I looked at her and smirked. She raised a brow completely confused.

"You may be a good liar to others, but not to me." I chuckled.

"Wait, what?" Elsa said shocked.

"I heard you little...performance, before I came in here you know." I say.

Elsa looks...scared? I can read her emotions just by her expression anxiousness, scared and nervousness.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

Elsa shakes her head and she went pale again. I passed her the glass of water and she took it immediately and thanked me afterwards.

"Y-You can't tell a-anyone!" Elsa said.

"Hey, I'm not mean enough to do that!" I said seriously.

Elsa sighed in relief. She looked way better than she did seconds ago. I wonder, who is the father is again? Nobody has ever heard of Elsa being in an actual relationship with anyone!

"I know this is kind of none of my business, but whose the father? You don't really hear of Elsa Moira Moore being in a relationship with anyone," I say.

Elsa looked like she is fighting with her thoughts. I chuckled, but then go back to my posture.

"I-I can't t-tell you...but to a-answer the other parts I have never been in a relationship...and I don't need a man," Elsa said the last bit stubbornly.

"Geez, stubborn much?" I said.

"Geez, judgy much?" Elsa sassed.

We looked at each other for like a minute. I can't take this anymore! I burst out laughing and so did Elsa. We calmed down a bit.

"Hey, how far along are you?" I asked.

Elsa's eyes widened. She stays silent for a minute and I think she is having a fight with her thoughts again. Elsa eventually snaps out of it.

"I-I'm two weeks a-and six days." Elsa trailed off.

Two weeks and six days? Wasn't that the night I had a one night stand with someone? I shake it off.

"Well, do you want me to call your Dad in?" I asked.

"Yes, but you have to promise not to tell anyone!" Elsa begged.

I pinky promised and she smiled relieved. I walked out the room and went to fetch Adgar. Wow, the perfect Elsa Moira Moore really is pregnant...I am still wondering, who could be the father!

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Sorry for the wait on this chappie 😣 So Jack knows Elsa is pregnant! 😮 Elsa was singing to her baby ☺️ Wow, Jack really is dumb 😒😂 What will happen between the companies? ❓ Is there a person in the shadows waiting to emerge? 😥 Hope you enjoyed the chappie ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 932 29
Elsa and Hiccup have been enemies since like forever. They both hated each other but deep inside they had feelings for each other. Hiccup is the po...
527K 14.9K 31
[Warning: I was 16 and had so much to learn when writing this] A one night stand gone wrong. Poppy Adams never spent more than one night with a man...
266K 7.3K 30
When Elsa Queen was little she was popular, talented, athletic, and good at everything. After their parents died she gave it all up so her sister; An...
4K 202 18
What happens when Elsa Winters gets the gig of a lifetime? What happens when you fall in love with two complete opposite characters? What about the b...