Stronger

By carolinavanity

{Book 3} With the help of my new family and friends I knew things would be easy planning mine and Nicks weddi... More

Before you read...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 32

98 4 0
By carolinavanity

an: first of all sorry if this is messier than the last chapter, i am writing this from my phone since im too lazy to charge my laptop lol 

~~

Michael's POV

I thought i'd never had to pick up another amp again but everyone else was here helping out with Carolina and Laura's surprise after party; my job was to set the stage. 

"Is everyone here?" I hear Cameron ask me

"Not yet, we're waiting for Kevin and Danielle to arrive."

"Okay, man it's getting late" 

"Dude it's like 1:30 in the morning there's no going back on this now"

"You're right. Let me call Taylor to see what's up."

Cameron goes off to call Taylor who basically came up with this plan. And if your wondering the plan is as follows: Nick reserved the girls a spot at the Madhouse, Carolina "casually" runs into her group of guy friends, and they convince them to all come to the Queen Mary known for its famous dessert. By now Valerie (who was in on the plan) should of convinced everyone to come since she had just been here with Zach no to long ago; now we wait. 

"This looks perfect" Nick says walking up on the stage "She's going to love it"

"She was a really big fan?" I ask Nick

"She is a really big fan ha-ha. You should see her at our shows"

"Oh man I can only imagine" I laugh

Garbo I believe, wheels up a final cart on the stage and all the lights are turned off on the top deck we're on.

"They're here!" Cameron says coming on stage

"Where's Kevin?" Joe asks, microphone in hand

"He's not here yet?" Nick says grabbing his phone

"I'm here!" Kevin yells running on to the stage 

Nick grabs his and Kevin's guitars as they go stand in place. 

"Everything looks ready" I say to them 

All of us and by "all" I mean Taylor, Danielle, Cameron, Zach and I stand infront of the stage facing the guys who were ready to start playing once the girls come in. A few silent seconds pass by until we hear some laughing come our way.

"Why is it so dark up here?" Laura asks

Like planned a large firework shoots up to the sky and explodes brightly revealing all of us. There was still silence until the large "SOS" sign lights up on the stage.

"WHAT" Carolina yells walking towards the stage

"Surprise!" we all yell "Happy Birthday!"

Both girls look surprise as they see all of us cheering for them and there's not hesitation from them to run up to where we're at to see the live show. I couldn't stop laughing when Laura completely ignored Cameron the whole time "SOS" was playing and Nick wasn't kidding when he said Carolina was a fan.. she didn't stop dancing for one second. Soon enough the song ended and Carolina ran up to Nick and gave him a long kiss on stage.

"Get a room" Kevin yells

"Guys, thanks for this" she says grabbing Nick's mic and rolling her eyes; typical her. "Laura come up here!!"

Laura hesitates but goes up there as well with Cameron. We all look at each other and start to sing Happy Birthday to both birthday girls who were now blushing as Zac and Logan brought up a birthday cake for them. 

***

Nobody stayed too long since the boat only gave us permission to be on the deck for about and hour. Cameron, Zach and I made it back to our place around three in the morning and  I was about to hit the hay until I remembered something.

"So what did you get Laura for her birthday? I don't remember you showing us anything when y'all went out last week."

"Oh yeah. Well since I got her a necklace for Valentines Day; I had to think outside the box."

"I mean you thought outside the box during Christmas with that Barcelona trip." 

"I did so it came to me naturally to give her this gift" he says handing me a pamphlet

"Paris?" I ask looking at the Eiffel Tower

"Yeah, I just added to our trip"

"Nice, and what does the family think?"

"Oh they're cool with it, Laura didn't know how to thank them"

"Who would.. wait. You took her to the Quiseng residence?" I gasped

"I did"

"Wow"

"I know, it was long overdue" Cameron lets out a deep sigh and walks off to his room.

Hmm maybe it was time I introduced the Martinez clan to my lovely girlfriend as well.

---

Nick's POV

"Happy..." I begin to whisper in her ear "Birth-" a giggle escapes my mouth "-day"

"Nooo" Carolina groans "I'm older than you again"

"I've always liked older woman" I laugh

Instead of turning around to give me as smile she turns and gives me a "seriously?" look.

"Nick..." 

"Sorry!" I smile "Breakfast?"

"Please" she yawns getting up

We arrived in Miami last night and being that our home here was still not habitable yet the hotel we were staying at for the next few days would have to do. 

"Are the Kardashians still staying here?" Carolina asks from the balcony

"No babe, they actually live in the neighborhood where our house is"

"Oh.. I mean i've seen our house like once so.."

"You'll see it today chill" I say

"Cant wait" she smiles eating some fruit "my blank canvas"

"Hey I have a say in the decoration as well"

"Sure" she laughs

"Mhh, I guess you don't want to see your gift.."

"You already gave me a gift..."

"Nope"

"Then what was that back in Cali?"

"That was just for fun, your real gift is back at our place"

Carolina's eyes grew wide.

"Go get dressed" I smile

I don't have to say it twice and she's off to get ready for a sunny day in Miami.

***

I dragged things on all day taking my fiance around town to shop for our homes furniture but I finally got tired of playing games and drove our rental car over to our house. Like everyone else's house, we had a high gate and walls of greenery around so nobody could see inside. I punched in the gate key and as the wooden doors opened up I looked over to Carolina with a grin.

"So i've noticed how much you love driving around in Joe's car"

"Well I cant say I don't" she laughs

The gates open revealing our vine filled house.

"It looks better than I remembered"

I havent even stopped the car and she jumps out of her seat. I do the same leaving the keys in the ignition but grabbing the garage doors controller.

"Are we going inside?"

"Eventually" I tease

"My gifts in there"

"Nope"

"No?"

"It's in there" I say pointing to the garage

"You didn't..."

"I did..."

I press the "open" button on the remote and the garage door opens to reveal a Mercedes Benz G-Class SUV with a huge ribbon on top. Instead of running off to see her new car I feel Carolina's arms wrap around my neck holding me for dear life.

"Thank you" she sobs

"Babe, don't cry" I say wiping her tears away

"Wh-y did you get me that car? This house?" she weeps

"Simple" I smile "Because I love you, and I want you to have everything your heart desires"

"I have everything my heart desires"

"Oh yeah?" I ask

"Yeah. I have you"

"And I have you" I smiled

"Kiss me" she says looking up at me

I tilt my head to the side a bit and meet her lips half way as we both smile before kissing. There was no doubt in my mind that the girl I was kissing was my soul mate.

"Happy Birthday" I say once more time before letting her go "now go look at your gift!!"

I hand Carolina some keys and she jumps up and down like a little kid who just received a bag of candy; she was the cutest thing i'd ever layed eyes on.

~~~

a little jonas action cuz arent we all excited for this summer tour??

I CANT WAIT TO MEET MY BABIES

sorry having a moment.. but arent yall happy about another update? lol im trying to finish this story up :p (pic of the house on the side, and if you wanna jam to sos its also on the side)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.1K 36
Four months later it's May, time for Alex's birthday again, and she's out on tour with her brothers, and they have surprises for her... but sadly she...
243 17 7
Short book of moments in Maldonado-Grassi family that show the (shocker) unexpected reaction Started as one-shot in first half of 2022, then I republ...
9.3K 186 31
When Abby begins her relationship with Zach Porter of Allstar Weekend, everything is working out perfectly. Until Cameron and Zach get in a fight tha...
6.1K 172 28
{Book 2} Everyone knows about my love story. Pop star falls in love with fan and my pop star was none other than Nick Jonas. After a short visit to t...