For Eternity #Book 2

By Ann-jey

"I want you. I want us. I want it all. With you. For Eternity." Davina Claire was a beautiful and carefree w... More

Intro
1. Pilot
2. The Girl In The Shadows
3. It's Been A While
4. It Sounds Like A Long Time
5. Remember The Words
6. Home
7. Love Bites
9. Talk On The Top
10. Hunting Down The Enemy
11. Just A Small Message
12. A Special Death For A Special Person
13. 30 Minutes Alive
14. Killer Mode Activated
15. Surgery Play-Time
17. The Attic
18. Lust
19. A Battle Between Sirelines
20. Nicolette
21. A Jar Of Hearts
22. A Deal With The Devil
23. Roommates
24. Last Waltz
25. Beyond Eyes
26. A Ball To Remember
27. I Wish You Weren't
28. A Night Out
29. The Butterfly Effect
30. Harvest Girl
31. Darling, The Eyes Never Lie
32. The Best People Are
33. The End Of A Lie
34. Fury
35. Finders Are Keepers
36. Yours Sincerely
37. Round 1: Final Memento
38. Round 2: The Waiting Game
39. Final Round: Davina Claire
Epilogue
Author's Note

8. The Note

2.5K 37 3
By Ann-jey

Davina's Pov:

I was frozen in place. I have never seen something like that before. Elijah and Klaus were already there and their calmness scared me the most. That moment Hayley came from downstairs and her reaction was like mines.

"What happened here?" said now Kol and I realized he was standing behind me. "A corpse party?"

There were vampires everywhere; half of them dead and the other half unconscious. What happened here and how no one noticed it? Klaus was looking at the corpses with a disappointed look, Rebekah was biting her lips, once looking at Elijah and once at Klaus. Kol was calm, he had leaned against the wall and looking around confused.

Wow. They are the masters of calmness when it comes to situations like this.

"When we woke up, we found them all here and the most weird part, is that they aren't bitten. Probably a witch did that" said Elijah and I wandered around the corpses, hopefully neither Josh nor Marcel would be one of them.

And then my eyes caught a small piece of paper, which was on the jacket of a dead man. I carefully picked it up, making sure no one saw me taking it. Something was written on it, but I could barely understand what it was written on the paper.

I gulped. What was that? Who wrote this? A fear took over me and I heard my heart beating faster and faster, like it was gonna burst in any minute.

The words made me to get chills and jumped a little. I stumbled on one of the bodies and fell behind, leaving a small yelp come from my mouth. And then I realized Kol's hand was on my shoulders, shaking me.

"Davina what happened? What did you see?" he asked and I was still in a shock, so it was like I never heard Kol's question. But he started shaking me again and insisted to get an answer.

"Davina answer me!"

I couldn't tell him. The last thing I wanted was an angry Kol. I tried to calm myself but the only thing I did was to made my breath even faster.
"Nothing I-I just stumbled.. "

"Davina what's going on?" said now Rebekah and she helped me to stand up.

I gripped my fist which I was holding the paper, trying to hide it from them. But of course, Kol noticed the sudden grip of my fist and walked close to me, giving me a cold glance.

"What are you holding?" he asked and I stepped behind.

"I have nothing, what are you talking about?" I laughed nervously and I saw everyone looking at me suspiciously.

"Give me your hand" he demanded and I gulped.

"This is stupid" I said and tried to pass him, but his hand grabbed my wrist.

At any cost, you are not getting that paper Kol. I thought and gave him a cold look.

"Kol what are you talking--" started Elijah but Kol's voice interrupted him.

"I saw it Davina. You took something from there and you are hiding it. Whatever that thing is, it made you got scared." he said and I took a big breath.

"What? It just surprised me, I mean I thought this guy was Josh and I got socked" I lied and looked him straight in the eyes.

Kol's eyes were darkened and it felt like he was trying to 'read' my thoughts. For a few minutes everyone stood silent but my fear was growing inside me.

Was that person warning me about something? And how he knew I was gonna be the one who would find the note?

And that's when I ruined everything. I was shaking.

"That's it, give me whatever you hold or I'm gonna take it by force" hissed Kol and I looked at everyone with widen eyes.

Everyone was looking at me like they didn't want me to flee. So if I ran, they would come after me because I'm not giving the note?

Well they have to catch me first.

I quickly sped up towards the door, ready to run away from the mansion but Rebekah was already standing there, blocking my way.

"Don't do this Davina, please. Just give us what you're holding" she said and I stepped behind.

I sped up upstairs hopefully they wouldn't catch me but then Elijah was now the one who was blocking my way. He started walking fast towards me, which made me to walk backwards, only to stumble into Klaus.

"Give it to me love" he said with his smirk on his face and I realized I was trapped!

In front of me was Klaus and behind me Elijah. So, there was only one way that I could escape.. I jumped from there and I was hoping I would land on the down floor easily. But I was too careless and I twisted my ankle, only to groan in pain.

"Davina stop it!" I heard Kol saying and i saw Hayley running over me.

No. That was mine and no one must know what's written on it. I gripped my fist tighter and stood up. I tried again to sped up, this time to the back door, hopefully I was gonna escape.

Kol's Pov:

Davina isn't sensible now. She is hiding something and she is being aggresive with everyone. I can't understand what's going on, why she acts like that, like we are gonna kill her and that only makes me to worry more.

What made her so scared? And why she hid it?

She tried to reach the back door, but I quickly pinned her on the wall, trying to grab her wrists but she wasn't willing to hand that thing she was holding so easy. She even tried to bite me with her fangs, but unfortunately for her I was faster so I found the opportunity to grab her wrists and try to calm her.

"Davina, hey look at me! What's wrong? Why you're acting like that?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing! Let me go now!" she hissed and I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm sorry about this" I warned and tossed her on the the other wall.

"Kol!" called Rebekah and ran over us.

Davina tried to stand up and I noticed the fist she was holding that thing, was opened and I could finally see it was a--

Paper? She was acting like a lunatic for a paper?

I noticed some letters were written on it and narrowed my eyes. A note? I walked close to her half-consious body but she took again the paper and glared at me.

"What's written on it?" I said and she shook her head again but this time, she wasn't angry but... She was sad?

She started sobbing and she brought her knees near her chest. Rebekah glanced at me and gave me a confused look. I walked over Davina and placed my hands on her shoulders, catching her attention.

"You can tell me everything Davina, you know that right?" I said and she rubbed her eyes.

"I know but this one... You mustn't know Kol. If you read this... " she stopped and more sobs came "I'll hate you"

Well, that's new. The situation is getting worse and even after all this struggle, she doesn't want me to know. That just made me to suspect that this is no good. If she had said calmly that she didn't wanna tell me, I would have stopped asking her. But what should I think when I saw her skin becoming white as a paper and her body started shaking? She suddenly went crazy and tried to run.

"At least I know you won't hate me forever" I said and gripped her wrist tightly, making her groan.

When she was trying to struggle I was gripping her wrist tighter. I know it was worse for me to cause her pain, but if that means to know what scared her, then I will do it.

Her fist lightly opened and Rebekah found the opportunity to take the note from her hand. Davina screamed no and I let her go. She walked away from me and rubbed her wrist.

I walked close to Rebekah and started reading the capital letters.

You know dear Claire, it reminds kinda your parents this scene, at the car crash. Bloody and dead. Who knows, you will maybe join them soon.

I looked around searching for Davina. She had already left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys So who do you think is the person from the car crash? Is he a character we already know or is he someone from Davina's past we haven't met yet? Let me know in the comments! ;)

Oh my god, back to school. I wanna cry ;_; Idk, I dont want to wake up every morning and go, I mean, who wants to get up from his/her bed that early? In my country, we have to be at school at 8.10 a.m. Does your school start the same time in your country? Pff, so early. >.<

Aaaanyway, hope you liked this chapter and see you at the next one! Thank you so much for reading this book, I know I don't say thank you a lot because I don't want to be boring, but you have to know, I appreciate that ;) Many many kisses!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 338 29
Kris,Kol and Kyle Mikealson are triplet brothers with a little secret. Their werewolves who are next in line to become alpha's. They can't become alp...
59.5K 924 53
I DO NOT OWN THE ORIGINALS THE ORIGINALS BELONG TO JULIE PLEC BUT THE PLOT IS MINE A story of two completely opposite people A handsome wild childis...
165K 2.8K 77
(PAUSED) 4 years since Davina's death and the Mikaelsons being put down by Marcel who still lie comatose in their coffins as Hayley travels the world...
5K 88 25
Book two, To my Light. So yeah love does last through death and rebirth. It can last through grief and pain. Fights and trails. It's the most unbreak...