His and His Only ** BOOK ONE**

By RavenRedSoul

**BOOK ONE OF HIS AND HIS ONLY SERIES** He held a chuck of my hair in his hand as he forced me to sign unknow... More

Intro
Chapter One ; Bye Old Life
Chapter Two; Welcome home!
Chapter Three; Hey.... I'm Jameson
Chapter Four; Werewolves!?!
Chapter 5; Who are you?
Chapter 6 Part 1; Brother?
Chapter 6 Part 2; Brother?
Chapter 7; Acting Like A Luna
Chapter 8; You Again!?!
Chapter 10; Marked
Chapter 11 Part 1; Jackson
Chapter 11 Part 2; Jackson
Chapter 12; Escape Attempt 3
Chapter 13; Darkness
Chapter 14; Done With Him
Chapter 15; I Started It
Chapter 16; War!
Chapter 17; Hide and Go Seek
Chapter 18; Settled
Chapter 19; Him
Chapter 20 (End); Gone
Author's Note
BOOK 2 Of HAHO???

Chapter 9; Betrayed And War

34.6K 1.2K 52
By RavenRedSoul

I started thinking, what if Xidan really does lose this pack? What would happen to everyone, would they really follow Jackson?

All of a sudden the front door busted open and I saw Xidan on the other side.

"Xidan..." I said almost crying.

He looked me down and I saw his jaw clutch, he saw the bruises on my neck and probably my red wrists.

"Who did this to you?" He asked enraged.

"I thought you were at war with your brother."

"Who did this to you?" He asked more sternly this time.

"Xidan, how could you never notice a spy right under your nose?"

"Who. Did. This?" He asked again neglecting to answer my question.

"Adam!" I yelled frustrated by his relentlessness.

He walked towards me and embraced me.

"I'm not letting anyone else lay a finger on you." He muttered in my ear.

He pulled away from me and leaned down.

Once our lips touched it was like an explosion. When Jameson kissed me my gut turned but, when Xidan kissed me it was like a dream kiss. Like Prince Charming kissing his mysterious Cinderella except, I'm no innocent Cinderella.

I kissed him back and time seemed to freeze all around us. I didn't want to let go of Xidan, I wanted the kiss to last forever but, he pulled away and looked deep into my eyes.

"Who is the spy?" He asked.

"Adam."

"Adam?" He said confused.

"How can you not know him, Jameson talked to him like another pack member."

He huffed and started to walk to the door.

"Xidan, don't tell me...."

"Jameson is in on this plan." He grumbled slamming the door behind him.

Jameson isn't like Adam, he was nice to me and protected me when Adam had attacked me....

I ran after Xidan, knowing he was going to find Jameson.

"Xidan!" I yelled.

Over half our pack was at war and here is Xidan tracking Jameson.

"Stay here, Phoenix, I don't want anymore harm coming at you." He said sternly.

I rolled my eyes and still followed him.

"Jameson!" He yelled making me jump.

He stalked closer to his house and I stayed at a safe distance watching his every move.

"I know your here, I have some business to discuss with you."

Xidan knocked on his now fixed door after Xidan had stormed his house for me.

Once Jameson opened his front door Xidan grabbed him and threw him to the ground instantly.

He looked at Xidan utterly confused.

"What the hell..."

"Who is Adam?" Xidan asked, holding back his rage

"A pack member."

"Wrong answer." He huffed, stepping on Jameson's neck.

I wanted to just jump out but, I needed to let this continue.

"Who is he!" He asked impatient.

Jameson smirked at Xidan, "you really think he is betraying you?"

"Yes! Now who is he."

"Get off of me and I might tell you." Jameson rasped.

Xidan glared coldly at Jameson before letting him up.

"Adam is a member of your pack and Jackson's. He was sent here as a spy to watch your every move and once he saw Phoenix, Jackson had a plan that I didn't go through with." Jameson said casually but I could see the anger flash within his eyes.

Xidan stalked back and forth in front of him. Thinking of what to do next which makes two of us. Really I didn't know if I should jump out yet from these bushes or just stay put.

"Xidan, I quit working with Jackson when I found out his intentions." Jameson said still hiding his anger.

"And his intentions were to get ahold of Phoenix so your feelings got in the way." Xidan said knowing exactly why Jameson stopped following Jackson.

"Yes." Jameson said through clutched teeth.

Now, I thought, if I jump out now I could stop them from killing each other and prove Jameson isn't betraying Xidan.

"Xidan, Jameson never did anything with Adam against you." I said walking out of the bushes where I was hiding. "Jameson loathes Adam, I heard them talk once."

"Phoenix..." Jameson started.

"Jameson wasn't friendly towards Adam meaning they must be on opposite sides." I said cutting Jameson off.

Xidan looked angry at me but, it only flashed within his eyes.

"Jameson what did Adam say to you?" Xidan asked.

"First he jumped on Phoenix in wolf form then said....."

"They were just talking about you and me." I told Xidan referring to us.

"How Jameson might be betraying you with me which isn't true."

Jameson looked at me with a clutched jaw, clearly he wasn't happy with my interjections.

"As I was saying, Adam told me the whole plan with Phoenix." Then Jameson turned to me. "I wasn't talking to him about you two, I made that up to cover for what he was growling about."

"So... Jameson it's true you knew the whole plan to get Phoenix to the forest." Xidan said menacingly.

"Yes but, I didn't help..."

"You asshole, if you were loyal to me then you would of told me of her danger!" Xidan yelled.

"I wasn't sure where my loyalties laid but, after I met your mate...."

Xidan lips twitched, knowing he could burst at any moment I grabbed his forearm and pulled him away from Jameson.

"Xidan let it go, obviously...."

He yanked his forearm out of my grasped and flung a fist into Jameson's cheek. He wobbled a little taken of Xidan's actions.

"Xidan!" I yelled grabbing his forearm again. "Don't! We're done here, you've made your point."

Xidan glared at Jameson before allowing me to pull him away.

"Oh and don't even think about coming near MY mate again." Xidan said sourly.

"Come on." I grumbled to him.

Xidan let me pull him to the house before I let go.

"What the hell was that?!" I yelled confused. "There's no reason to resort to violence, he was clearly cooperating."

"I smelled him on you that day I found you at his house..." He started.

"Xidan..."

"I finally snapped." He seethed.

"I'm sorry, Xidan..."

"Save it for someone who wants to hear your lies." He said before heading towards the woods where the war was at.

I was taken by his words, I thought he didn't know. I didn't mean to hurt him- I actually thought we were getting closer until he pushes away from me again. This time it is my fault, last time was when I first met him and he acted too rude and like he didn't care about what I did or felt. Jameson was there when Xidan was like that, I really didn't mean to break away from Xidan because he hid his real feelings for me.

I sat down on the steps of the pack house and let my cries block out the violent night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
547K 23.7K 50
|| HIGHEST RANKS: #13 in HUMOR #79 in TEEN FICTION || If you are going to be BAD, then you have to do it the BAD way... It's pretty simple: 1) Don'...
11M 713K 83
(Sequel to Two Gangs and a Golden Girl) *** "If you even think about touching me, I will literally rip off your arm," I growl when Xavier prowls clos...
108K 3.7K 47
"Oh, so you're part of this kidnapping posse too? I am not a possession! I have a life that I was abruptly plucked out of without my input all becaus...