Quartet☆Night and their Rookie

By Fuyumi-cchi

A random collection of scenes/oneshots with Quartet Night and their composer, Yukimura Fuyumi(OC). Pairing: M... More

How it all started...
Cheery Delight
BitterSweet
Rocker & Rookie
Innocent Voice and Heart
Quartet Night's composer
Nightly Stroll
A new addition?
Dog-sitting Day (Part 2)
A.I
A Special Day for a Composer
Happy Birthday, Ai!
New Chapter Begins
A/N: I need suggestions...

Dog-sitting Day (Part 1)

1.9K 75 7
By Fuyumi-cchi

The next day, Quartet Night and Fuyumi were at the entrance way.

"Are you sure you guys are going to be alright looking after him?" Fuyumi asked while she looked at them with a bit worried face.

"Don't worry, Fuyu-chan! Shouta is going to be fine with us. We'll take care of him~!" Reiji reassured her as he gave a thumbs up. Ai was holding the said puppy who was trying to stop licking every inch of his face. Ranmaru has his hands in his pocket while having that bored look on his face while Camus was there standing, waiting for their composer to leave.

"It doesn't look like it is..." Fuyumi thought as she felt a bead of sweat ran down her head. "M-Maybe I should skip this meeting and sta--"

"No." Ai intterupted her with a serious expression.

"E-Eh...?"

"You are going to that meeting because it is set in your schedule for today." He said, sternly.

"BU--"

"I'll triple your schedule."

"EH--"

"Quadruple." Ai narrowed his eyes a bit.

"Maa~ Why don't you just go, Fuyu-chan?" Reiji smiled at her as he began pushing her out to the door.

"R-Reiji-senpai, wait...!"

The brunet held the doorknobs and smiled at her again. "We'll see you later! Be sure to get there safely and when you come back home. Oh, eat your lunch later on as well! Bye-Bye~!!" Reiji said in a very motherly tone (A/N: Mama Rei-chan~ :3) as he closed the door in front of her.

Fuyumi let her mouth hanging then she heaved a long sigh before turning around and walking around.

"Guess there's no other choice..."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Reiji claps his hands after closing the double doors. "Alrighty~ Let's get this day started, ne?" He turned around and faced them.

The three of them had straight faces and showed no signs of motivations on doing this. Shouta simply had his tongue out while looking very happy in Ai's arms. "Arf!"

Reiji kept on smiling while a bead of sweat rolled down his cheek. "A-Anyways... Ai-Ai, the list?"

Ai brought out a very long list that the end dropped to the floor. The bluenette looked at them blankly. Ranmaru gaped at this while Camus just stared and stayed silent.

"THAT'S FRICKIN' LONG!" Ranmaru pointed at it while he looked at Reiji like he was insane. "WE'RE GOING TO DO ALL OF THAT IN ONE DAY?!?!"

"Ai-Ai! I meant the other list! That's the list of our schedules for tomorrow!"

Ranmaru's and Camus's eyes widened at it and they looked at the brunet in sync. "TOMORROW?!"

The bluenette nodded. "I organized all of our schedules for today to be rescheduled for tomorrow since Shining asked us to look after Shouta." He replied calmly as he looked down onto the list. "He also asked me to schedule all of our work time for tomorrow which is why it's this long."

"I'm gonna die from exhaustion tomorrow..." Ranmaru said while looking at the list from the back since he really doesn't want to look at it.

"I better get ready then..." Camus sighed.

"L-Let's put that aside for now..." Reiji said as he scratched his cheek.

"I advise you to be prepared for tomorrow." Ai said as he rolled up the list and took out another list that wasn't much of a list but a piece of notepad paper. "Anyways, here's the list that Fuyumi gave."

Reiji - Morning Walk
Camus - Dog tricks
Ranmaru - Feeding time
Ai - Bath time

"Well, looks like I'm the first." Reiji said when he looked at the list.

"I'll be taking a nap then." Ranmaru said as he turned around and started walking off.

"Eh?" Reiji blinked at him.

"I need to review some of my lines from my script." Camus said after as he, too, turned around and went the other way.

"EH? YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE?"

Ai placed Shouta down and he looked at him with a deadpan face. "Don't lose sight of him or else we'll ALL get it from Fuyumi." He warned him while emphasizing a word as he turned around and walked off as well.

"EHHHH?! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WATCH?!"
Reiji sighed as he pouted a bit after they left. "Boo..."

Shouta barked a bit and wagged his small tail at Reiji, looking like he was shaking his butt. Reiji looked down at him and smiled softly. "At least, Rei-chan isn't alone, ne, Shouta?" He lifted him up to his eye level.

The puppy wagged his tail and licked his nose while Reiji laughed at this.

"Hai hai~! Let's go for a walk now!!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

At the dog park, Reiji and Shouta walked around it. The brunet was wearing a pair of sunglasses as a disguise from the fan population while whistling a happy tune.

"Such a nice day~"

After a few minutes of walking around, Reiji decided to take a little break and sat down on an empty bench.

"Phew... Let's rest a bit."

Shouta happily replied with a small bark and sat down on the ground as he scratched his ear. The brunet hummed a song and started looking around a bit at area.

Unknown to him, Shouta watched a squirrel climbed down the tree. His tail wagged a bit faster. Reiji continued admiring the scenery.

Shouta barked and started running towards the squirrel to proceed chasing it.

"WAH?!" Reiji jolted up in surprised thus accidentally letting go of the leash as it slipped from his grasp. His eyes widened then he looked at Shouta chasing the squirrel away.

"S-SHOUTA!!" The brunet called out as he ran after him.

Reiji chased him through the bushes and around the park. He ran through the bushes once again when Shouta ran through it.

"SHOUTA! COME BACK HERE!!" He called out then he tripped on a branch as he fell to the ground.

THUD!

"Wahhh..."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A little later, the others waited for the brunet to come back home from the walk. Ai was tapping his foot impatiently. Ranmaru was lying on the couch as usual. Camus was reading his novel.

"He's late." Ai voiced out as the other two looked at him.

The door swung open revealing Reiji and Shouta in his hands. Ai turned around to look at him.

"There you are, Reiji. You're la--"

Camus rose an eyebrow at him as he looked from head to toe. "What happened to you?"

"You're a huge mess." Ranmaru commented.

"Let's just say... I had a LITTLE run around the dog park." Reiji sighed as he scratched the back of his head. "I'll go take a bath now."

With that, Reiji walked away while Ai looked at Shouta, who just looked back at him happily as he wagged his tail. The bluenette looked at him emotionless then he gave him to Camus.

"Dog tricks." He said with his monotone voice.

Camus looked at the corgi and sighed. "Alright." The blond walked out of the room with Shouta peeking from his shoulder.

Ai went to the other couch and sat there as he brought out his laptop. Ranmaru looked at him and said, "He can handle that, right?"

"He can handle it." Ai said as he proceed on typing in his documents. "According to my data, he was the one who trained his dog, Alexander."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Sit."

Shouta tilted his head to the side.

Camus furrowed his eye brows. "Sit."

Shouta stared at him. The count facepalmed at this as he sighed. "This is going to be harder than I thought."

Shouta lied down and yawned as he licked his paw.

"Alright then." Camus showed a doggie treat as he waved it slowly. "Do you want this?"

Shouta lightened up a bit as he stood up and followed it.

"Sit."

The corgi followed what he said and sat down obediently.

"Good." Camus gave him the treat and Shouta happily ate it. The blond smiled slightly as he patted his head.

"Alright. Onto the next one."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After a few tricks later, Camus crossed his arms as he looked at Shouta.

"Beg." Shouta went into a begging position.

"Lie down." Shouta lied down on the floor while he let his tongue out.

"Roll over." Shouta woof-ed and rolled over.

"Now, spin around." Shouta spun around in a circle and sat back down.

"Good boy." Camus praised him as he patted his head. Shouta barked and licked his hand.

The blond took out his scepter and started waving it a bit. "Next up, fetch. First thing is..." He continued talking about how they're going to do the fetching part.

While Camus was talking and walking back and forth in place, Shouta eyed the scepter with interest. He barked as his tail started wagging excitedly. The blond stopped and looked at him with a questioning face.

Shouta barked again as his muscles tensed then he did a high jumped and grabbed his scepter with his mouth.

"WHA--"

Letting go the scepter go from his mouth, Shouta started sniffing it.

Camus narrowed his eyes a bit. "Shouta. Give it back here." He said as he slowly approached him.

Shouta looked at him and barked at him then grabbed the scepter again and ran away from him.

"OI ! !"

Camus ran after him around the master course.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Meanwhile, Reiji was walking around outside while humming one of his songs, deciding to get some fresh air after he took a bath. Suddenly, Shouta ran past him which caught him a bit off guard as he blinked.

"Shouta?"

Shouta stopped on a center spot and started digging on the ground. He dropped the scepter in the small pit and started burying it.

"Isn't that Myu-chan's...?" The brunet felt a bead of sweat rolled down his cheek as he watched. The half of scepter was sticking out since the pit was small but it was still covered in a little amount of dirt.

"That's definitely Myu-chan's..."

"KOTOBUKI ! !"

Reiji turned around and saw Camus running towards him. The blond stopped in front of him. "Oh, Myu-chan."

"Have you seen Shouta?"

"Uhm..." The brunet pointed at where he was. Camus followed the direction he was pointing and stayed silent as he stared. Reiji laughed nervously as he folded his arms behind his head.

"At least, he knows how to dig~"

Camu twitched as he brought out his novel and smacked it across the brunet's head.

"OWIE!" Reiji cried as he caressed his head.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Here's an update for today! \(^7^)/

This part is up~ The next part will be out by tomorrow since I never expected it to be this long xD

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this! I'm so sorry for the delay...

I'll see you soon on the next part! Bye bye! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 283 100
An Uta no Prince-sama fanfiction; OC x Ai Mikaze Pairing. Originally posted in my fanfiction.net account [Kaori Yamashita]: https://www.fanfictio...
1.8K 71 11
[NOW UNDER ILLUSTRATION] It's just an innocent visual novel, just like any other UtaPri game... ...right? ●☆♡☆● Being a huge fan of QUARTET NIGHT and...
4.6K 253 15
" If I could rewind the past,...will I be able to save him?" A late night conversation he had with his fellow Quartet Night made Reiji wish time were...
67.4K 1.9K 27
Highest rank= #1 in utanoprincesama (8/21/2019) Shining Saki, Daughter of Shining Saotome was assigned to be Quartet Night's composer, since Nanami H...