For Eternity #Book 2

By Ann-jey

"I want you. I want us. I want it all. With you. For Eternity." Davina Claire was a beautiful and carefree w... More

Intro
1. Pilot
2. The Girl In The Shadows
3. It's Been A While
4. It Sounds Like A Long Time
5. Remember The Words
7. Love Bites
8. The Note
9. Talk On The Top
10. Hunting Down The Enemy
11. Just A Small Message
12. A Special Death For A Special Person
13. 30 Minutes Alive
14. Killer Mode Activated
15. Surgery Play-Time
17. The Attic
18. Lust
19. A Battle Between Sirelines
20. Nicolette
21. A Jar Of Hearts
22. A Deal With The Devil
23. Roommates
24. Last Waltz
25. Beyond Eyes
26. A Ball To Remember
27. I Wish You Weren't
28. A Night Out
29. The Butterfly Effect
30. Harvest Girl
31. Darling, The Eyes Never Lie
32. The Best People Are
33. The End Of A Lie
34. Fury
35. Finders Are Keepers
36. Yours Sincerely
37. Round 1: Final Memento
38. Round 2: The Waiting Game
39. Final Round: Davina Claire
Epilogue
Author's Note

6. Home

2.8K 45 7
By Ann-jey

Davina's Pov:

"Rebekah!" I shouted and she turned around with a big smile.

"Hey girl" she grinned and hugged me. "Leaving without saying a goodbye, huh?"

"Well.. At least I have a surprise for you" I smiled and looked at me suspiciously. Then she gasped.

"Don't tell me you found a hot guy with a perfect six pack. By the way, yout trip lasted only for... Two days?" she said and I giggled.

"It...was a special one" I smiled and I saw Klaus watching us from upstairs.

"And here is the girl. How was your trip, love?"

"You really wanna know?" I asked kinda rude, but I didn't mind, I mean, that was Klaus.

"No but I think we have to be... How Elijah calls it?" he said with a fake wonder look and I roled my eyes.

"You mean noble?" said Hayley who walked in that moment.

Hayley is carrying Klaus's child and she moved here recently, well after Kol left. I have noticed Klaus doesn't really care about her as Elijah does. He seems like...he has an interest in her, I'm not sure. But seriously I really don't wanna be a part of this.

"I thought you were at the Bayou" said Klaus and Hayley crossed her arms impatiently.

"Well I was. I have learnt a lot of things about my family but still, it's not enough"

"Umm excuse me, 'happy parents' but I had a talk here" said now Rebekah and both of them looked at us. Hayley smiled at me.

"Hey you are back" she said and I smiled.

"I am" I replied and Klaus chuckled.

"So what was that 'surprise' you said about love?" he asked and I was about to answer when I realized I shouldn't. I just smiled and waited.

"Hello there" I heard and everyone looked at the direction the voice came from.

"Kol!" called Rebekah and quickly walked towards him and hugged him. Klaus smiled and walked downstairs, waiting for Rebekah to stop hugging Kol.

"Happy to see you too little sister" said Kol and next in line was Klaus.

They hugged each other too, but with a manly way smirking at one another.

"Welcome home Kol" said Klaus and Kol gave him a chuckle.

He then looked at Hayley, with a confused and at the same time suspicious look.

"Have we met before? I think I have seen you at... Mystic Falls, wasn't it? You were the little wolf, Lockwood's friend" he said and Hayley crossed her arms.

"And you are the phychopath of the family as I have heard. Kol, right?" she replied with the same tone and Kol grinned.

"Phycho, cocky, annoying, obnoxious, buzzkill... He has lots of nicknames" said Klaus and Kol smirked.

"I got it Nik. Thanks by the way" he said and Klaus gave him a chuckle.

"So, I guess Davina told you what happened" said Rebekah and Kol nodded.

"Pretty much I know the story. But what I can't understand is, what the little wolf is doing here" he snapped and everyone looked at Hayley. Rebekah glanced at Klaus, waiting from him to answer.

"This girl Kol...is carrying my child"

"Your what?" asked Kol and looked more confused than ever. "But you.." he stopped and then he breathed out. "Riight, wolves..."

"And since you don't know what happened this month, I would like to have a small chat with you" said Klaus and Kol nodded.

"Why not?"

Kol's Pov:

We walked upstairs and went at the balcony, staring at the view.

"Firstly, I would like to tell you that the three other girls from the Harvest, are resurrected. We're trying to negotiate with the witches but they aren't really helpful since Marcel ripped the head off of the witch with the name Bastianna. The werewolves returned to New Orleans and pretty much here nothing goes well" said Nik and gave me a glass of bourbon.

"So I arrived just in time, didn't I?" I smirked and took a sip of the liquid.

"Here you two are" I heard suddenly Elijah's voice from behind. I smiled and looked at him.

"Hello there Elijah" I said and we hugged each other.

"Rebekah told me you returned." he replied and Nik chuckled.

"Of course she did" he said and I smirked. "I'm glad we have you again with us brother"

"Yeah, I guess I couldn't stay away from this city"

"From Davina Claire, you mean" snapped Elijah and I glanced at him with a grin.

"Both" I retorted and they both chuckled.

Davina's Pov:

"So you and him are...together?" asked Hayley and I nodded.

"She is my sister-in-law" said Rebekah and I giggled.

"If I had to choose between the Mikealson brothers, I would choose no one. No offence Rebekah, but your family is kinda crazy" said Hayley and Rebekah gave her the signature smirk.

"Even Elijah?" she said and Hayley's skin went pale.

She opened her mouth to speak, probably use an excuse but nothing came from it except a weird sound of confusion. Me and Rebekah smiled at each other and I suddenly stood up.

"I would love to sit around with you ladies but I have to see someone" I said and stood up.

"Who?"

"Josh" I answered and walked out of the mansion.

Outside the sun went down and the night came. Everyone was at the streets and the city was full of life. I have never seen New Orleans like that before and it was really astonishing. But while I was watching around me the people having fun and listening to jazz, I felt a hand grabbing my arm so I quickly turned around and flinched.

"You. You are alive" I muttered and the girl in front of me smiled with a creepy way, like she always does.

"Hello Davina" she said and I pulled my arm away from her.

"I will kill you for using me! You heard me?!" I yelled and she continued looking at me, still with the smile on her lips.

"I'm sorry about it Davina. But the ritual had to be done. But since you are a vampire now.. "

"You and your stupid witch power! I didn't want that! I never asked it!"

"I heard Klaus Mikealson turned you into one. You know the anchestors won't like that.. I expect you know that right?"

I didn't respond. But I wouldn't let Sam invent into my head. She wanted to piss me off but this time, it wouldn't work.

"I don't want to see you again and none of the witches. If you ever come here and hurt the people I love, I will kill you. And I have the power to do that" I hissed and she tilted her head innocently.

"You have become just like them. Did you start killing people? Did your dear Kol help you with that? With the, threat lessons?"

I couldn't hold my anger anymore, so with my vamp speed I pinned her against the wall of a near alley. And then I felt an unbearable pain burning my brain. That's how vampires feel when the witches do that spell? Now I understand how awfully hurts. I tried to fight back with my mind, but I had completely forgotten I wasn't a witch anymore.

"You don't have your powers anymore Davina remember? That's a pity. Such a strong witch, become something so... Tragic" she said and stopped the spell. "See you around"

And there I was, like a puppy dog who lost its way sitting on the ground. Abruptly my phone started ringing, so I picked it up.

"Hey I'm sorry for being late, I got some problems."

"It's okay D, I'll be waiting. I just thought something happened."

"No everything is fine, I'll be there in a minute."

Okay. That was close. I quickly stood up and started walking down the street normally, like nothing happened a few minutes ago.

******************

"Finally you're here" said Josh and I hugged him. Then we both sat at the table near the window. "How was your trip?"

"Good and short and...full of surprises"

"Full of surprises?"

"I found Kol" I smiled and he gave me a wide smile too.

"I already know that, I mean I saw him a few hours ago. He wanted to talk to Marcel" he said and my smile turned into a suspicious one but I didn't show it.

"Oh"

"But you are lucky for finding him. I mean, the world is huge. He could be at China or Sydney but he was still near"

"I guess" I said and smiled.

I was talking and having so much fun with Josh, I really needed this.

After a few hours it was time to return back, I was already tired; this day was tiring. So after I had said goodnight to Josh and paid my drink, I left from the bar.

When I returned back to the Mikealsons' mansion I went straight in my room but out of blue, Kol popped in front of me.

"Where are you going love?" he asked and I rubbed my eyes.

"For sleep. I'm tired" I said and he tilted his head, shaking his finger negatively.

"Not there" he said and stepped closer.

"Oh so I will sleep in the closet or you have a better place for me?"

I already knew what he wanted, but I preferred to play with his ways.

"I know a better one" he said and I giggled.

Kol wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me softly. I put my hands on his cheeks and he lifted me up; I wrapped my legs around his waist now and in few seconds, we were already in Kol's bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.4K 42
His hot breath against my skin made me snap out of my thoughts, especially when he placed both hands on my cheeks and rested his forehead against min...
164K 2.5K 36
~ Cassandra - Cassy Mikealson. Klaus's twin sister the one that her family hates most, only Kol and Finn are the ones she has dear and they are the o...
283K 6K 106
What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a nightclub and sparks flew straight away and t...
19.3K 1.2K 31
"When you think you have forever with someone, you feel like the happiest person in the world. The truth is, no one lives forever, immortal or not...