Whipped [Camren]

By rosescrerosie

She's so mean but I gotta love it, and I just can't let her go. I'm so whipped on her tiny little.. She's a s... More

P R O L O G U E
Not an update
O N E
T W O
Lbr
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
Anyone want an update
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
Lol
E I G H T E E N
Sorry
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
E P I L O U G E
A L T E R N A T E E N D I N G

S I X

14.9K 418 165
By rosescrerosie

L A U R E N

"what the fuck are you doing here?" I shouted my voice bouncing off the walls of the room.

"Watch your mouth young lady," he said with a stern voice I could feel the tension in the room.

why was he here? i didn't understand. i thought he was long gone now. let me tell you a little bit about this man. he's my dad but i hate to call him that. he abused all of us. me, taylor, chris, even my mom. he's also very homophobic. this man deserves to be locked up and behind bars.

he's the type of guy that you see preaching at the corner of the road saying 'gay marriage is a sin' and all that jazz. i support it of course, which is one of the reasons i wanna take a ringer to his neck and chop off his legs and feed it to the wolves.

"listen lauren. your father is going to be staying with us for a couple of months. no, if's or but's." my mom said calmly. i could see the fear in her eyes. but i wasn't scared of this monster. i was going to be strong for my family.

"but mom--" i said but she quickly cut me off.

"NO BUTS LAUREN MICHELLE." she snapped, throwing me off guard.

i looked at her then back at my so-called father. i mumbled a 'fine' under my breath before shoving past him and going to my room.

i didn't want to be bothered for the rest of the night. i didn't even go down for dinner because i knew he would be down there and i didn't want to be reminded of what happened in the past. it's far behind us and i just want to forget about everything. but i can't it left a huge scar and it's something you just can't forget.

**

C A M I L A

"so he had to get it surgically removed.. i still can't believe he did that with a rake." jade shivered.

"ya'll need jesus." ally said shaking her head at the conversation.

"hey camila, you alright.. you're more quiet than usual." jesy spoke up, turning everyone's attention towards me.

"yeah, i'm fine i guess.. has anyone seen lauren?" i asked looking around trying to find the familiar face.

"oh why do you care? she only hurts you. why would you want to talk to her?" ally scoffed and i just shrugged.

"i don't know apparently she's in a bad mood." i sigh and they all nod understandingly.

"well that's the bell. jesy we'll see you later." jade added before walking off to biology and ally walked closely behind.

i was a bit slow walking to class. mostly because i knew what was coming next.

**

"where is my essay?" lauren whispered aggressively as she sat next to me.

i nodded and handed her the essay i wrote for her. she was too lazy to do her own homework, and it kinda pissed me off if we're being honest.

"alright, i'll be around to collect your essays. go ahead and work on the book work and i'll have them all graded by the end of the class.

oh god no. alright, so i may or may have not purposely failed her essay. i just wanted to learn her lesson, as if i didn't learn from last time, but i knew the consequences were going to come sooner than planned.

**

"camila, you did a really good job." mrs. bettinger smiled handing me my essay, before turning to lauren handing her her essay.

i swear i could hear her pencil snap before she shoved the paper in her bag, where is she getting all these pencils?

"oh and one more thing. i'm assigning you guys projects that you will be working on for the rest of the month. and yes i will be picking your partners." she said and the whole class groaned.

i prayed that she wouldn't assign me with lauren. honestly, i'd be happy with anyone besides lauren. even if it was one of her minions just please don't pair me with lauren.

"camila and lauren." she finally said and my heart rate quickened.

i could feel her smirk. why me?

**

"hey loser!" i heard someone yell as i was pushed up against the locker. i squeaked as she did instantly feeling the pain shoot through my body.

"hi lauren." i was able to say.

"now tell me how the fuck i got a 50% on that essay, again? after last time too?" she questioned through gritted teeth and i just shrugged not being able to give her an answer.

"did you do it on purpose?" lauren asked a little more calm. i didn't answer i just stood there with my head down.

"answer my question you scum." she said again but angrier.

i nodded my head.

"never again, cabello. this is your last warning" she spat before walking away.

**

L A U R E N

it was finally the end of the day but i didn't feel like going home. i contemplated going home with perrie or normani but they were both busy and i didn't bother asking dinah.

i sighed walking out of the school trying to find my car keys in my bag. but i saw something out of the corner of my eye. was that dorito boy and camila talking? i felt something in my stomach. jealousy? no, it can't be.. maybe it's vomit because of dorito boy. i didn't think people liked him.

whatever the feeling was it wasn't a good one. i bit my bottom lip pulling out a piece of paper before folding it up and walking off to the girl.

i quickly shoved it in her hand both of them giving me a confused look.

"it's my number and my address.. for the project duh.." i trailed off trying to play it cool.

"oh yeah! when should i come over?" she asked, a little bit shocked.

"tonight. 5 o'clock," i said and she nodded still looking down at the piece of paper.

"alright well, i'm leaving. bye camila bye dorito boy!" i shouted.

"my name is austin!" he shouted back and i just rolled my eyes.

**

C A M I L A

i knocked on her front door lightly, holding onto my textbook with my free hand.

i had to admit her house was actually really big. i mean, i knew she was rich but not this rich.

the door opened and a younger girl peered at the door.

"who are you?" she asked, her arms crossed a crossed her chest.

"um, i'm camila.. i'm here to see lauren we have a project together," i said simply and she nodded her head.

"LAUREN." she shouted up the stairs and then looked back at me. "i'm Taylor. it's nice to meet you!" she smiled.

"what do you want?" she mumbled before she looked at me. "oh yeah, you're here." she rolled her eyes before taking my hand.

"your sister seems nice," i said and she just nodded.

we entered her room and i was shocked at what i saw. it wasn't the pink and girly room i was expected it was actually really simple and nice. i liked it. that's when i looked at her outfit. it wasn't the usual leather jacket and white skinny jeans, she was wearing a band t-shirt and sweatpants. i thought she looked really cute.

"right.. um, you're actually going to help me on this right?" i asked and she just looked at me a scoffed.

"of course, i'm going to do my part." she shook her head."

"right.. i trailed off opening to a page in the textbook and started reading while she took notes.

**

my eyes fluttered open a tiny yawn escaped my mouth as i tried to sit up. but something was holding me down. i confused look came upon my face as i slowly turned around to look at the other girl.

my eyes widened as i tried to get out of her grasp but it just tightened. "noo stop.." she whined nuzzling her face in my neck. we must've fallen asleep trying to do that stupid project we're assigned.

"lauren please let me go." i said quietly.

"please stay here," she whined again before placing a kiss on the back of my neck.

i shivered as she did. i actually liked this side of lauren. the really cuddly one. i just want to hug her and kiss her face but no i have to get home.

i looked at the clock and my eyes immediately widened.

"lauren, please. it's 3:00. my mom is going to kill me if i don't get home." i said and she finally let go mumbling something under her breath.

i grabbed my textbook and quickly reached for the door handle before she stopped me.

"wait." she said getting out of her bed and walked towards me. "it's cold wear this," she said handing me a coat that looked like a varsity jacket.

i put it on and thanked her before heading out of the house.

my mom is going to kill me.

**

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY.

this is shit ik but ppl really really wanted this chapter and i wrote this in like 5 minutes lmao i hate my life.

hey guys since wattpad deleted this chapter and there is no way i can rewrite it since im busy and i don't remember what exactly happened all i can really give you is a brief summery.

lauren came home from school and found an oddly familiar car in the driveway, she runs into the house finding her family in the living room. lauren is confused unil she hears a deep voice behind her. it was her v homophobic and abusive dad, all is well until then. camila and lauren get assigned a project together and lauren gets jealous over austin talking to camila but she shouldn't bc lauren doesn't like girls apparently. camila ends up coming over to work on the project but they both fall asleep. camila wakes up with laurens arms wrapped around her. she has to go home bc it's three in the morning but it's cold so lauren lets camila barrow her jacket.

guys, i hope you're not too mad at me. i tried to rewrite and i just couldn't but anyways i hope you enjoy the rest of the book x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 7.5K 200
@harrystyles started following you. ••••••••• i have no rights to any photos included in this story
1.1K 27 15
Why do I have to love her? Why can't she see? Why does she choose her? Why can't she see she deserves more? Why does she have to be my sister? Why am...
314K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
2K 20 3
a camren one shot collection made by me [[ you can also send me a oneshot thru ig dm's ]] enjoy :)))))