Dancing With The Stars

By DowntonWriter

Within 30 minutes, Norah was asleep. Within 20 minutes, Mary noticed. Within 10 minutes, they left. Within 5... More

Mary's POV
Bates' POV
Norah's POV
Mary's POV
Norah's POV
Mary's POV
Norah's POV
Mary's POV
Norah's POV
Norah's POV
Mary's POV
Norah's POV
Mary's POV
Norah's POV
Mary's POV
Norah's POV
Norah's POV

Mary's POV

102 8 2
By DowntonWriter

Mary's POV

I heard talking coming from the halls. George and Norah.

"Come in!" I called softly.

I heard the door quietly creak open and Norah and George stood hesitantly in the doorway.

"Come meet your new baby sister." I smiled.

"It's a girl?" George asked Norah.

"Yes silly, that's what she just said. Now go on, your blocking the way." She said.

They came and sat beside me on chairs.

"She's so pretty," Norah breathed, looking at her in admiration.

She had dark hair that showed the tell tale signs of waves. Her eyes were a chocolate brown, and her nose was as tiny as a button.

"What is her name?" Norah asked.

"I've decided to call her Anna Faith." I answered.

She looked up at me.

"Anna, for my mummy?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yes." I said. I didn't know what her reaction would be.

Her eyes watered.

"I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
23.7M 564K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
17.5M 549K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...