ONE DIRECTION ONE SHOTS BOYXB...

By Dreaming0fLarry

Bromance Time :) Taking Requests so comment your requests or inbox me :) Thankyou :) - Evie xxx More

ONE DIRECTION ONE SHOTS BOYXBOY TAKING REQUESTS
Puzzles - Larry
save me tonight (niam horayne)
Forever Yours (Lilo Tayne) PART 1
Make you mine (Zouis Talik)
Beards (Ziall)
Truly, Madly, Deeply - (Larry Stylinson)
Someone Like You - (Nouis)
Feel My Love - Ziam Mayne
Angels - Niam Horayne
Letters to You - Ziall
Falling for my Tormenter - Zouis
We've Got A Bit Of Love hate - Nouis
Images - Ziall Horlik
A Little Too Late - Larry Stylinson
Eternal Love - Zouis
10 Years Later..... - Ziall
Carry Out - Nouis
Honeymooning - Niam
Daddy Direction - Ziam
Whatver It Takes - Lirry
Being Yours - Harry/Ryan
Crazy, Crazy, Crazy - Larry
Love U Betta - Ziall
On Top of the World - Lilo (baby!Niall)
Taking over me - Zarry
As long as I'm the one you Hold at Night - Larry
Last First Kiss - Niam
Body Party - Larry
Vampire Love - Larry
Snuffles - Zianourry
We are Infinite - Larry
Hate that I love You (Carry Out PT 2)- Nouis
Sweet Like Cinnamon - Larry
Art Date - Ziall
A Studious Affection - Zarry (S/T)
Drunk Kinda' Luvin' - Zaniam
You had me at Hello - Narry
But they did - Niam
Little Things - Larry
Perfection - Larry/Larcel
URGENT PLEASE READ
Lazy Lover - Ziam
Tease - Larry

Beware Of The Monsters - Nosh/Ziall

3.8K 27 2
By Dreaming0fLarry

This is dedicated to Anonymous43 because her Ziall story 'Save me from the monsters' inspired this one-shot

Vote comment follow? Means the world.

And wow 1400+ reads thankyou all you lovely people.  

"Beware of the Monsters" Thats what they whisper while shooting dark glances at the wild forest and the white cliffs beyond them. They believed that the monsters lived in the woods and came out at night and preyed on innocent victims.

"Protect your children!" They used to shout at night before dragging us children inside and double-bolting the doors and windows. Before shutting down the town with no lights and no traces of life. The town was at night a dead town the only people out were protecting the town.

I used to think it was all talk to scare us children, an old wives tale. A legend that was from hundreds of years ago. I used to scoff at the adults and laugh. But that was before it happened. That was before I met one.

********

It was a cold summers night and the sun was setting in the distance lighting up the world in an orangey, pinky glow and the last rays of sunlight were casting shadows upon the cold ground. I was on my roof top with my best friend Josh watching the sunset. The orange rays of light reflected off Josh's brunette hair and created a halo around his head. That’s what he was an angel and frankly he had never looked so beautiful.

 I was in love with Josh, and he was my best mate. Time and time again I had told myself no good could come of this, this feeling, but I couldn't control myself around him. Everything that he did pulled me towards him and I don't know who much longer I could last, have this self control around him. He was just so damn perfect I guess, the way his brunette hair was soft on my fingertips, the way his eyes lit up when he talked, the way that he protected me, the way that he wasn't afraid to be himself around me. But most of all I loved the way he loved me as a friend, he would hug me, kiss my cheek and forehead, the way he would keep my secrets, the way he would stay up all night with me. I was falling for Josh Devine and he just didn't know it yet.

I leant back into Josh's chest and he wrapped his long arms around my waist and pressed his lips into my hair. I felt my heart skip a beat and I felt my stomach flip around and I felt content in his arms. I was at home in his arms. In the arms of my best friend. I wanted to tell him, but I didn't want to lose his friendship. He was my only friend in this village, I had come out of the closet last year and I had lost all my friends apart from Josh. Unfortunately because he hung around with me Josh was also labelled as gay, but he had never denied the rumours that he was. I leant in closer to Josh as the last rays of sunlight disappeared over the cliffs and a warm breeze wafted through our hair.

I looked down at my watch and sat up quickly realising what time it was. I looked around and sure enough the town had shut down for the night. All the doors and windows were boarded up and double locked. No street lights were on, and everybody was safe in their homes. Everybody apart from Josh and I. I looked over at Josh panicked and he was staring at the sky looking scared, I followed his gaze and gulped.

 Tonight was a full moon.

The sky was beginning to darken quickly and the silvery moonlight cast its beam upon our town. I looked at the woods, the gnarled trees casting distorted shadows upon the floor. I began to shake in Josh's embrace. Quickly Josh turned me around in his arms so I was facing him and he leant his forehead against mine. He breathed his sweet breath into my face and I instantly relaxed. I looked into his eyes and I found nothing but panic carefully hidden. I brought up my courage and closed my eyes and pressed my lips to Josh's.

Almost immediately Josh pulled back with an incredulous expression. "Niall, what are you doing?" he asked gently not wanting to hurt my feelings.

I felt a tear slide down my cheek and almost immediately Josh's finger caught it and wiped it away. "I like you Josh" I whispered brokenly.

I felt Josh gather me to his chest and he buried his face into my hair. "Niall, I don't like you like that. I love you as a brother nothing less, nothing more" He whispered gently into my hair.

I nodded sadly. I knew there was no chance for my love know. But I was still happy, still happy that he was my best mate, still happy that he didn't go mental at me, still happy that he didn't hit me. But I was still sad. Sad that this crush would never turn into anything, that he would be happy with someone else, that he would grow old with someone else. I will get over him, probably, and then I can be happy for him. But until then I was alone to nurse my broken heart.

It was then Josh was ripped from around me.

I looked up to see Josh in the arms of a boy that looked strangely like a wolf. The boy bared his teeth and I watched as his teeth elongated into fangs. Ears, long, grey wolf ears grew out of the boys curly hair and his hands grew fur and the fingernails grew to form long, razor-sharp claws. Josh was struggling in the boys grasp and I jumped up. The boy turned to look at me his moss green eyes full of thirst. It wasn't only that they are were also full of sorrow but as I watched the pupils turned to slits and thirst overpowered the look of sorrow. The boy shot me a grin before jumping down form the roof and running into the forest.

I leapt down and raced into the forest hot on the heels of this boy, no this monster. I watched as the monster ran ahead of me nimbly jumping over rocks and fallen logs. My breath was coming in short, hard gasps and I stumbled and fell over into the cold dirt and pine needles. I looked up at the full moon through the tree tops and I felt my breath coming back me slowly. I got up of the floor and walked around slowly having lost any sight of the monster when a bloodcurdling scream filled the air before being cut of with a sudden snap. I was up on my feet in a instance following the sound through the silent woods, and then in a clearing I saw them.

The clearing was slick with blood, and the green leaves on the trees were drooped and blackened around the edges, and the in the centre of the clearing was a body. Not a full body, bits of body. But from over here even I could make out it was Josh. Two monsters surrounded him picking at his clothes and hair and then ripping off his other arm and Josh screamed again. I met Josh's eyes across the clearing and with noticeable effort Josh mouthed for me to leave. To go, to leave him behind. To go and save myself. I shook my head, I wasn't leaving him for the dead, not know, not ever. He was always there for me when I was beaten to pulp, it was now my turn to be there for him.

I watched as the monsters circled him again. One had curly hair and green eyes, he was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a cream coat over the top, while the other had caramel brown feathery hair and bright blue eyes. This monster was wearing bright red chinos and a striped t-shirt. I shook my head in disbelief at the monsters in front of me, if it wasn't for the ears, the eyes and the claws they could easily pass for humans. I watched as the two monsters lips, red with blood, met each others halfway for a kiss and I groaned.

Their eyes snapped up and looked at me and in a flash the one with the bright blue eyes was by my side with his arms around my waist and his lips to my cheek. "Haz, you didn't have to bring another one!" he exclaimed excitedly bounding over to 'Haz' whilst dragging me along.

"I didn't Lou" mused Haz and he looked at me his eyes full of sorrow. "I let him go free, but he followed me I guess"

Lou nodded and then kissed my cheek again  and moaned as he breathed in my scent. "It’s a shame, that we're full already" he said as he walked around me trailing a finger across my body drinking in my scent. His blue eyes were slit-pupilled and lust filled. I felt fear building in my stomach.

"Please don’t hurt me" I managed to squeak out, fear filling my voice. My whole body was shaking as the monsters circle me looking at me as if I was a piece of meat. I shivered again as Harry run his finger down the side of my face and through my hair. I felt my eyesight turn red as Lou snuck his hand under my shirt.

I pushed him away and held my arms around myself. Hugging myself. I closed my eyes and imagined that this wasn't happening. No I was at home curled up on bed with Josh beside me. Maybe we were playing the guitar, our voices harmonizing, and then just maybe I would lean forward for a kiss and sparks would fly.

I was brought out of my train of thoughts when the taller monster of the two, Harry grabbed the edge of my shirt and pulled me closer to him. "I gave you the chance to run, to live. But you didn't want that. And guess what? I don’t give second chances " With every word Harry menacingly whispered in my ear, my heart dropped lower and lower until I felt like it was in my stomach. I could see Josh sprawled on the floor surrounded in a pool of blood and my heart sank more. But I was ready.

Ready to die. From the moment I had followed Josh into the forest I knew there was no going back. I wasn't going to let Josh be taken and me making no attempt to get him back even if I died during the process. But now Josh was dead I definitely wasn't going back, not now, not when he was sprawled across the floor with missing limbs, not ever. Josh was my best friend, if he wasn't around there was no one there for me. When I had came out my parents and big brother had disowned me and kicked me out of the house. Without Josh there was no-one left that cared about me without Josh I was alone.

I closed my eyes and drew in a deep shuddering breath filling my lungs with the stench of blood and pine trees. The cold wind brushed my arms but I couldn't feel the temperature, my brain quietened down and all I could hear was the breathing of the monsters. I relaxed letting Harry hold me on my feet. I was ready for this. Ready to die. I didn't flinch away when I felt Louis' cold fingers trail over my jawbone, I didn't move when he pressed his lips to my neck. I didn't care when I felt Harry grab my neck.

The clearing lit up and I opened my eyes startled by the sudden brightness of the light. The clearing lit up and I opened my eyes startled by the sudden brightness of the light. The air was filled with a bright light and in the distance I could make out two figures. They ran forwards out of the light and I could see them properly now. The taller of the two had his short cropped hair, and brown puppy-like eyes. I watched as his eyes landed on me in Harrys hold. He started forward but the other person got there first.

I looked up as an Angel came towards me, not literally but he might as well have been that perfect. His black hair glinted in the light and I could see there was not a hair out o place in his quiff, his angular cheekbones cut sharply into his face, his golden skin looking sun kissed in the light. Everything about him screamed perfection. The way he raced over and effortlessly pulled Harry off me, the way his warm hands gently caressed my skin, the way he easily smiled a me before whisking me up bridal style and racing out of the clearing leaving Harry and Louis stunned in our wake.

The cold air rushed into my face causing the feeling of pins and needles. This feeling brought me to my senses and I started struggling in this angels arms. He halted and put me gently on the floor, making sure I was upright before letting go. He stepped away from me and studied me from afar. I did the same taking in his ripped black skinny jeans, leather jacket and bare chest. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as I studied his ripped muscles and abs. I heard him clear his throat and in a sweet melodic voice he asked. "Who are you?"

I felt my breath stop in my chest as I heard his voice it was the sound of melting honey. It was all I wanted to hear for the rest of my life. "Who are you?" The Angel repeated as I hadn't answered.

I blushed "N-Niall Horan" I stuttered out, self conscious of my thick Irish accent. I looked up to see a large grin stretching over his face lighting up the place. "Say something!" He blurted out. I looked up at him confused. "Um hello....." "Zayn, Zayn Malik" The Angel supplied his name to fill in the gap.

Zayn. The name fitted him to the point. It was a mysterious kind of name, unpopular but that made it all that more appealing. The way the Z rolled off your tongue as you slowly said his name. Zayn, yes I liked that name, it fitted his persona; his dark way of dressing, his sparkling eyes, his soft voice. Zayn was a perfect name for this angel.

I took a step forward hesitantly and held my arm out and gently ghosted my fingers over the veins in Zayn's arms. The iciness of his body sent thrills through my fingertips and I marvelled at the sparks that warmed my heart. It was almost like electricity, only much more appealing. I traced the veins in Zayn's arm, and looked up to his face as I did so and I saw that he had his eyes closed and a contented expression upon his face. I stepped further forward bravely so that I could feel his warm breath against my face. I breathed in and almost fainted at the headiness of his cologne. The smell drifted off him and engulfed me in a cloud of cologne, mint and cigarette smoke. I didn't usually like the smell of cigarettes but on him it was heaven. I leant in closer and lifted my hand to lightly trace his lavender eyelids, brush against his sharp cheekbones, and trace around his lips. His full, plump, perfectly pink lips. Zayn's eyes opened me and I saw that his amber pupils were full of love and lust. Without hesitating he crashed his lips to mine.

Zayn pressed his lips hard on mine catching me off guard but I was quick to return it. His lips pressed against mine sent thrills throughout my body, and I felt him gently nibbling my bottom lip. Without a moments hesitation I let him in and I felt his tongue snake its way into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and entangled one in his hair and pulled him closer to me he let me do so and lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist so that I straddling him. He pushed me up against a near by tree and I held him against my body feeling his cold hard chest pressed against mine. Our breath was no coming out in fast hard pants as his lips left mine but didn't leave my body they began kissing and licking my neck. I was seeing stars as a pain began shooting in my neck, that was all I remembered before I blacked out.

*****

I awoke to a harsh light shining in my eyes. I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the light, I lifted my hand to brush my hair out my eyes when I froze. I sat up quickly and noticed I didn't get that rush of blood to my head but I was to busy staring at my long, soft pale fingers. That wasn't usual they were usually covered in calluses and rough from playing the guitar but no my hand was smooth and strong looking. I stood up and noticed a mirror in the corner of the room. I walked over slowly only it didn't feel like that, I moved at the speed of light. I flashed over to the mirror and looked at myself. My  jaw dropped as I ran my eyes over the refection of me. Only it wasn't me, this was the polished, prefect, all I ever wished to be me. The developed abs, the perfect hair, the clear skin, the height it was all I had always wished to be and more. A slight moment in the doorway made me wheel  around defensively and I looked to see Zayn leaning against the doorway looking at me happily.

"You're up!" he said happily walking across the room and standing before me in all his perfectness. I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but love for me. I smiled before walking over and placing my hand on the side of his face cupping it. I noticed that we were the same temperature now, ice upon ice. I looked into his eyes and he lovingly stroked the side of my face. Zayn brought me happiness, in the short time I had known him he had brought me more happiness  then anyone had in my life. He had made me feel wanted, made me feel whole, made me feel like I had a purpose. Life was now complete when I had Zayn, I knew that he was all I ever wanted. Josh will always have a special place in my heart forever. But Zayn, well Zayn he saved me form the monsters.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 222 18
just some fluff larry one shots that I wrote coz I was bored. I might add smut but idk if that will happen coz I write terrible smut
127K 2.7K 69
Larry and Niam one shots :) Got nothing more to say, enjoy!
15.7K 252 31
exactly what the title says!! mostly fluff and no smut :) πŸ’™πŸ’š
5.4K 325 27
So the first few One Shots are very cringey for me to read back because I sucked at writing back then lmfao BUT AFTER THAT YOU GET TO THE GOOD STUFF...