Jelsa One Night Stand

By jelsa_lover123

Elsa Moore owns one of the most successful companies in the world, but a tragedy takes place and Elsa gets dr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N New book!
Chapter 16
A/N Jelsa The Four Seasons!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N New book!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
A/N New book!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 3

24.6K 755 492
By jelsa_lover123

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I woke up to sun-rays shining through my blue curtains. I have treated at least ten kids in the last four days, I still feel really sick. I ran to the bathroom and did the usual morning sickness. Ugh, morning sickness! It sucks! I came out the bathroom after feeling the sickness wavered off.

"Time to get ready," I said to myself.

I walked into my wardrobe. What do wear today? I got through my wardrobe and I saw the three dresses. Oh Gosh, I almost forgot the Fitzherbert's party! It's today! Luckily, it's at seven at the night and not in an hour! I found a black vest top with a sideways pineapple. I think to myself sure, why not? I added a cream knitted cardigan and some dark blue denim jeans and just threw on some back converse with the outfit.

For the past five days, I have been to the orphanage. The fifteen kids I treated were Sophie Bennett, Jamie Bennett, Boo Pink, Pippa Morrison, Cupcake Bailey, Emma Burgess, Zack Phillips, Hercules Strong, Copper Dog, Ariana Marsh, Clementine Atlanta, Travis Green, Ryan Carr, Sandy Roads and Todd Fox. The kids have such sad stories you won't even believe! Zack Phillips's Mom and Dad lost him playing hide and seek, he can't remember them! Hercules Strong was found in the mountains. Copper Dog was disowned by this foster family. Boo Pink was locked in a closet and she was too young to tell who her parents were. Pippa Morrison was abandoned in a hospital after finding out she had a deadly disease which she recovered from. These kids are so innocent!

I will never let my soon-to-be born child in such mess! Not being mean to the little orphans just saying, I put a hand on my stomach and smiled widely. I got over to my bed and grabbed the pillow, I put it under my top and made it look like I have a baby bump. I smiled widely, I put the pillow back. I put my arms around my stomach and smiled.

"Mommy can't wait for you to be here!" I whispered happily.

I walked out and put my arms by my side so my maid, Ellen wouldn't get suspicious. My maid doesn't know about my pregnancy or any of it, I'm quite good at hiding my problems. I hide a lot of my problems to be honest.

"Good morning, Miss Elsa!" Ellen smiled.

"Good morning, Ellen." I sighed, happily.

I looked down at my flat stomach, Ellen will probably think I'm looking at my feet.

"What are you looking down for, Miss Elsa?" Ellen asked suspiciously.

I have a great excuse for once. Many people could fall for it.

"I love my shoes, even though they are just plain black converse." I giggled.

Ellen smiled convinced. Yes, and I'm normally worlds worst liar! I ate up my toast and drank my orange juice. To keep my baby healthy, I need healthy meals and drink. The phone rings and Ellen went for it.

"Hello, Miss Moore's mansion. This is Ellen speaking, how can I help you?" She said.

"Yes?" Ellen said.

"Okay, Mr Moore is on the phone." Ellen smiled.

My father, greaaaaat. I can't be dealing with his non-sense. I don't want him to find out my secret either! I took the phone from Ellen and thanked her.

"Hello?" - Elsa

"Hello, Elsa. Have you saw the news at all?" - Dad

"N-No?" - Elsa

"Well take a look!" - Dad

Ellen turned the TV on and I thanked her, on the news it was me with the orphans. I listened along.

"Hello, everyone! This is America's Big News! Today's news: Elsa Moore the billionaire has been treating little children at the orphanage called Happiness Awaits! We are right outside Elsa's house now and as you can see she is watching us from her TV and I wonder if she would like to answer some questions?" The new reporter smiled.

"Dad, I'm just going to go!" - Elsa

"Before you go, make sure to give all the answers expected! This will boost the companies image!" - Dad

"Yes, Dad." - Elsa

I put the phone down and walked outside. At the gates is the reporter from the news, she called my name and asked me to answer questions. I walked over and opened up the gates, she smiled.

"Hello, Miss. Moore!" She greeted.

"Please call me, Elsa." I smiled.

"As you wish, Elsa. So we would like you answer a few questions!" She smiled.

"Sure, go ahead." I replied.

"When did you first go to the orphanage?" The reporter asked.

"I went four days ago," I answered.

"Why did you suddenly offer to donate money to the orphanage?" The reporter questioned.

"Well, all kids deserve a bright childhood! It's not fair to have a plain one if they haven't done anything wrong," I answered truthfully.

"And one last question, do you want kids?" The reporter asked.

"I love kids, so that's probably a yes." I smiled.

"Thank you, Elsa Moore! This is Astrid Hofferson out." The reporter smiled.

They left and I sighed, no one else can find out my secret. I did a pretty good job covering it up just now. I got into my car and drove to the company building, I walked into Dad's office and entered. Dad smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hello, Elsa. That was a good way to get more people to shop for the company!" Dad congratulated.

"Dad, I am doing this for the kids not the companies name." I said truthfully.

"What's up, Elsa? I know there is something odd." Dad pointed out, suspiciously.

"Nothing!" I quickly replied.

I looked down smiling, I looked down at my shoes to disguise it.

"Elsa, what are you smiling at?" Dad asked curiously.

"I just love my new converse!" I giggled.

Dad studies me a minute but then nods both convinced and unconvinced.

"We have the party tonight with the Fitzherbert's for the birth of their daughter," I said.

"I will be there!" Dad smiled.

"Talk to you later, Dad!" I smiled.

I walked out of his office and sighed in relief, I'm thankful that I have practiced lying a whole lot better! I can't wait to see the Fitzherbert's new baby! I just hope I don't bump into anyone unwanted in my presence. I look at my phone and it's five! I need to hurry home, I get home and Ellen smiled.

"Hello, Ellen. I have a party to attend tonight with the Fitzherbert's and I was wondering--" Ellen cut me off.

"I know the drill!" Ellen smiled.

I laughed and went to my room and took a relaxing bath. I got out, dried my hair and such. I walked into my bedroom and my gold dress is waiting for me on the bed with my cream heels on the floor. I put the dress and heels on, I grabbed my white pearl necklace and bracelet. They go perfectly with the dress and heels! It's six thirty! I quickly through my hair into a French Braid.

"Miss. Elsa, your limo is outside waiting for you!" Ellen called up.

"I'll be right down, Ellen!" I replied back.

I got into the limo and the driver dropped me off at the Palace Hall. It's a huge reception place, I walked in and most people's eyes were on me, I walked in not minding their stares. I can't drink champagne, I don't plan too either.

"Miss, would you like a drink of champagne?" A waiter asked.

"No thank you but thank you for your offer!" I smiled.

I talk to quite a lot of people. I look around for Anna, because I know she is invited. As I looked around, I could have sworn I saw white hair...I was about to look in the same direction until I heard.

"ELSA!" Someone squealed loudly.

All the crowd watched the scene, Anna cane running over and hugged me. I laughed at her, people smiled and go back to their conversations.

"Hey, Anna!" I laughed.

"So how are you doing?" Anna asked.

"Stor, bortsett fra morgenkvalme!" (Great, apart from morning sickness!) I said.

"Den lille er fint selv?" (The little one is fine though?) Anna asked.

"Helt fint og sunt!" (Perfectly fine and healthy!) I replied.

Rapunzel Fitzherbert is right next to us looking at us like we are complete maniacs.

"Hi, Rapunzel!" Anna smiled.

"What were you girls just doing?" Rapunzel asked, looking confused.

"Oh! We were speaking Norwegian," I reply.

"How could I forget? You took Norwegian classes in college!" Rapunzel laughed.

"Still remember, huh?" I laughed.

"Couldn't forget it, Elsa! Your first Norwegian sentence to me was gratulerer med dagen, Punzie!" Rapunzel laughed, smiling.

"You still remember?!" I said, baffled.

"Elsa, we are cousins! Of course, I remember!" Rapunzel laughed.

I laughed at Rapunzel's statement, Anna is just standing around awkwardly.

"Oh right! You two haven't met properly! Anna, this is Rapunzel, my cousin! Rapunzel, this is Anna my best friend!" I introduce them.

"So where is the little cutie?" I asked.

"Eugene has her and we are about to announce her name!" Rapunzel giggled.

"Oh how you love to surprise people, Punzie!" I giggled.

"I shall see you later, Elsa!" Rapunzel laughed.

"Bye," Me and Anna said in unison.

I looked over Anna's shoulder and I saw yet another flash of white hair. I rubbed my head and groaned, Anna looked behind her and back to me.

"Du greit, Elsa?" (Are you okay, Elsa?) Anna asked.

I shook my head vigorously.

"Jeg får se hvitt hår! Jeg tror jeg kommer sinnsyk!" (I keep seeing white hair! I think I'm going insane!) I exclaimed.

"Elsa! Han kunne være her! De er partnere med Fitzherbert oss vet du..." (Elsa! He could be here! They are partners with the Fitzherberts you know...) Anna gasped.

"Oh for sjokolade skyld! Hvorfor?! Hvorfor?! Jeg borti ham overalt! Jeg får veldig irritert nå!" (Oh for chocolates sake! Why?! Why?! I bump into him everywhere! I'm getting very annoyed now!) I said annoyed.

"Skal vi snakke i morgen på min plass? Jeg gidder ikke å snakke norsk!" (Shall we talk at my place? I can't be bothered to speak in Norwegian!) Anna giggled.

"Du er så lat, Anna! Men sikker, fordi folk begynner å bli mistenksom av oss snakker norsk!" (You are so lazy, Anna! But sure, because people are starting to get suspicious of us speaking Norwegian!) I giggled.

Me and Anna laugh and like everyone is looking at us. They must have been listening to us speaking Norwegian.

"Okay, but next time when we are in a crowd...we are speaking Swedish!" Anna laughed.

I laughed along with her. We heard someone click their glass. Everyone else joins in but me. I am not drinking whilst I am pregnant! What mother would I be?! I'd kill my baby! I want to keep my baby.

"Hello, everyone! Thank you for coming tonight," A guy on the stage smiled.

He has brown hair and brown eyes, he is in a white tux. Hmm that must be Eugene Fitzherbert, Rapunzel's husband. I saw him once at the wedding and that was it, I'm not as close to my cousin as I used to be.

"As you all know, Rapunzel has recently have birth to our baby girl!" Eugene smiled.

The crowd awed and they haven't even seen the baby yet! I can't wait! Rapunzel mentioned earlier that she is a cutie.

"I would like to represent our daughter, April Hazel Fitzherbert!" Eugene smiled.

Rapunzel came out with the most adorable baby in her arms! Everyone awes at the baby, April has brown hair and brown eyes. She is wearing a green dress, I started to zone out thinking what my child will look like. Will she have my platinum blonde hair or Jack's white hair? I hope he or she will have my hair...it will be so obvious that he is the father and the media will send it straight to the jerk! Not that he would care anyhow.

Rapunzel comes over with little April in her arms. April was giggling away and playing with Rapunzel's necklace.

"Rapunzel, can I?" I ask.

Rapunzel smiles widely and she nodded. She hands me April, April saw me and laughed happily. I smiled happily.

"Hiya, April! I'm your Mommy's cousin!" I giggled.

April giggled with me. I'm holding her in my arms and I rocked her gently. She played with my necklace just like she did with Rapunzel's and she fell asleep in my arms.

"Aww! You're a natural, Els!" Rapunzel giggled.

"She is, isn't she?" Anna agreed.

"You will make a great Mom one day!" Rapunzel smiled.

If only she knew! Anna smiled widely and so did I. I handed April over to Rapunzel and she walked off with a sleeping April in her arms.

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Long chappie, huh? ☺️ Rapunzel said Elsa would make a great Mom 😁 Is Jack there or is Elsa imagining things? 😳 Will Jack and Elsa have more run ins? ❓

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 414 22
Merida and Hiccup are the only musicians in school, that then made them rivals and they hated each other, but when Merida's family's coffee shop is g...
58.4K 1.9K 24
Jack Frost owner of overland company hires Elsa Arendelle to be his secretary but what happens when he meet Elsa he first starts to hate her but then...
366 33 9
Briana had just broken up with her boyfriend Leo and was brokenhearted. She thought they would be together forever, but Leo was selfish and made no p...
72.4K 1.4K 29
After a fight with Will, JJ finds herself at a bar making a mistake that she may someday regret: she has a one night stand. She ends up with someone...