Lone Wolf

By Zendaya92

Justice is the name she choose but to others the name is Shadow. I think you know why. Her fury so white that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Sorry
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 7

208 11 2
By Zendaya92

Justice P.O.V

I feel so empty inside. Like I don't feel complete. What's happened? Then something comes to me. A memory. Or a nightmare but it's about that night. The night my mother died and the night when I fought a rouge. They feel connected. Like I don't know.

~~~ Dream ~~~

I'm running in the rain again.

"MOM!?" I shout. "MOM WHERE ARE YOU!?" I look for her.

I stop and hide behind a tree. I watch the whole thing. She fights off a rouge. He's dead. She see me and is shocked. "Mom?" I manage. She shakes her head. She runs off and I follow her. "MOM!?" I stop again hiding behind a tree. I watch as stands in front of someone. I can't see them clearly it's like my mind is bluring out the man who killed my mother. They start to fight. He's human and is holding a knife.

"MOM!" I start to cry. She falls to the ground and I look at the man. I can't see his face is a blur. He runs off. I run to her. "Mom" I manage. She looks at me and tries to smile. She puts her hand on my head and says some words. She takes her hand away. "You time will come" 

Is the last thing she says before I pass out.

It's still darkness. Who the hell killed my mother?

WHY WON'T ANY ONE TELL ME!? I'm so sick and tired of lies. I can't do this anymore. Why can't I just die? I didn't want this. I didn't want any of this. I never ask or my life to be like this. Why? Why can't some one answer me? Then A light turns on and only shines on me. A man comes walking towards me. "Who are you?" He has a creepy laugh. He walks closer. "What do you want from me? Huh? What do you want?" I ask. He laughs again sending shivers down my spine.

"Why, I want you..." He holds something up. It shines in the light a knife. "Dead" I back away from him and then run. I bump into something and fall down. He holds up ready to strike. 

Then I open my eyes. My throat hurt and people are holding me down. I'm panting. "What happened?" They let go of me. "You were screaming in your sleep."

"What was I screaming for?" I ask even though I know that answer. "You were screaming for your mother and then you were saying things like you want to die, that you didn't want this and you were asking someone who they were and what they want. You said that he wanted you dead" I sit up and then lay right back down.

That hurt. "Where am I?" I ask then Claire comes in. "Justice your awake. Your in your room"

"From which house?" I ask. "The house you showed me." I sigh. "I told you not to tell anyone." I state. "I know and I'm sorry but we needed to get you somewhere quickly. You could've died" I nod. I hug her. "Thank you" She shakes her head. "It's fine." We pull away. 
"I feel so empty. When will my wolf come back?" I ask The doctor looks surprised. "How did you know that?" She ask. "I just knew okay so can you tell me Dr.Sugar Cubes?" She is eating sugar cubes.

She laughs. "Well then she will be back soon trust me. She is actually almost done healing" I nod. "How long was I out?" I ask. "Four days" I looked at her shocked. "Really? But from a bite like that it should have taken me about-" Ms. Sugar Cubes over there cuts me off. "For about 2 weeks maybe?" I nod. "Well we don't know how but you healed pretty fast"

"Yeah I can see that" I mumble. "When can I get out of here?" I ask. "Um tomorrow" Claire answers. I nod. "Hows Ellenor doing?" 

"She's doing fine I guess. She would just stare at the wall not saying anything" I sigh. "What about Dex?" She sighs. "What about Dex Claire?" "We don't know. He went out for a run and we haven't heard from him in a few hours." 

"Damn it!" I quickly get up and get dressed. "Justice doesn't that hurt?" She ask. I shake my head. "No I actually feel great well kinda." I put on my shoes and walk out the room. "Justice, come back here!" Dr. Sugar Cubes yells. I don't listen. I walk outside and pass everyone. "Ellenor where's Dex?"

"I don't.... He's here" I turn around and he is dressed. Good, cause I was not planning on seeing him naked. I run up to him and hug him. "Don't ever scare me like that!" I state. He nods putting his head in my neck. Ellenor comes up to us. I pull away. "Scare me like that again and watch what happens" She hugs him as he rolls his eyes. They pull away.

"Justice I thought that you were supposed to get out of bed tomorrow?" He says. "She was" Dr. Sugar cubes comes out eating a sugar cube. "Hello to you too Dr. Sugar Cubes" I say and she nods.

"Let me take the bandage off please" I nod and lift my shirt up. Dex just stares at my body. I smirk. Boys. She takes it off and there's nothing wrong with me. No bite marks or anything. I put my shirt down. "Usually there's a huge scare but yours is just a little one" She touche my shoulder and memories come back.

Did I know her when I was younger. I start to have a really bad head ache. I fall on the ground. These are memories of me looking through a window and my mom was in there. My breathing gets hard. She starts to cough in this memory and so do I. We start to cough blood. 

"Justice!" I hear Dex say. I lay down and close my eyes. Things flash before me and then I open my eyes saying one thing. "Father" 

"What?"

"He's done something. Something bad." I stand up and run into the house. I go into the bathroom and wash my mouth and face. I get a small towel and dry my face. I walk out. "Claire I need you to take me somewhere in a few days"

"Why can't we go right now?"

"We just can't okay?" She nods. "Come on we have to go" We walk back outside. Dex grabs my arm. "What's going on?" He ask worried. "I have somethings to figure out." 

"You need help?" I shake my head. "No not with this" I kiss him for a while and pull away. "I'll see you later" I put a paper in his hand. I go back to Claire and we go home. I lock my door. I think about every thing. What happened to me? How did that doctor know my mom? Did I ever visit her? What was my mom hiding? What is my dad hiding? Well actually where is my dad hiding? 

I turn on my TV and watch some shows. They call us down to dinner. We go down stairs. "Our parents eat with us every friday" Claire says. I nod. We go down and eat a very delicious dinner. I wash the dishes and we go back to our rooms. I go in and close the door locking it too. I sigh. "What are you doing here?" I ask turning around.

"You told me to come here"

"No I told you that I'll see you later" I cross my arms. "It is later" I roll my eyes. "It's 45 minutes later" I state

Dextor's P.O.V (Before she came in)

I climb up her window and lay on her bed. I watch a movie waiting until she comes back. She told me later so I came later. I had to see her. She's been out for 4 days straight. I mean come on she's my mate. Ellenor told me that a lot of guys were checking her out. I didn't believe her. Well I kinda did I mean she's smokin. I hear foot steps and she comes in not noticing me. She close the door and locks it  and the sighs.

"What are you doing here?" She turns around.

"You told me to come here" 

"No I told you that I'll see you later" She crosses her arms leaning back on the door. "It is later" I state. She rolls her eyes. "It's 45 minutes later" She walks to her closet. I sit up looking at her. 

She is sexy

Really Legacy?

What? You know I'm right

That doesn't mean anything

That means that you want some

Shut the hell up!

I'll be back. 

She comes back and walks to the bathroom. She closes the door. A few minutes later she comes out in a shirt and pj shorts. I clear my throat making sure I don't growl and kiss her. I notice that I've been staring at her for a long time to not notice that she was walk towards me. She sit next to me. "You okay their tiger?" She smirks. I nod not wanting to say anything. "Okay then" She stands back up and walks to her desk where her laptop is. "So Ellenor told me that-" She cuts me off.

"Telling you that hot guys were checking me out at the mall 4 days ago?" Nod. She called them hot. She turns back to the computer

Calm down, their not as sexy as you she sends me through link

Why would I'd be jealous of a few people looking at you like 

Like they want some. I know your jealous you don't have to pretend cause if you do then I will not let you mark me.

That is so not fair take that back

Nope admit that your jealous

I'm not

Then you can't mark me

Fine I'm jealous there are you happy now?

Yep.

I smile. I stand up and walk behind her. I close her laptop. "Hey!" I smile. "What did I do?" She turns around her chair. "You mean." She states. "And your beautiful" She blushes and tries not to smile. She stands up and walks away but I stop her. "Move" She wines. I chuckle. She tries to walk away again but I stop her. She puts her hand up and I can't move. How does she do that? She moves pass me and then let's me go. "That's an unfair advantage." She shrugs walking away. I growl looking her up and down. 

She walks to her bed and sits on it. "Hello earth to Dex" She says and I shake my head. She laughs. "Come on" She pats the seat next to her. I go and sit down on it. I pull her on my lap. She rest her head on my shoulder. "I have to ask you something"

"What is it?" I look at her. "Can I go to a party with Claire and some friends next Wednesday?" I start to laugh. "Your kidding right?" She shakes her head. "No you are not going" She looks at me. "Excuse me?"  "I said no" She rolls her eyes. "I'm going to that party" She states. "I don't think so." 

"Who are you my dad. I'm 20 years old I can make my own decisions and do what I want" She states and stands up. I pull her back down on my lap. "Yes but I'm 22 and I'm your alpha" She looks at me like I'm crazy. "No one is my alpha I promise you that. I don't give two shits if your older than me. I'm young and I'm gonna live now not later" She stands up but I pull her back down.

"Okay seriously when I walk away let me walk away" She states. I smile. "Fine you can go if I get to mark you" She kisses me. Her hands wrap around my neck. I pull her closer. She pulls away and I kinda whimper. "Well, you can do that later. Alright?"

"Okay when you say later what exactly do you mean?"

"I mean when I tell you" She whispers in my ears. "Okay?" I nod. I think I'm gonna die over here! "Good" She pulls away from my ear and stops what she was doing. I frown. I beg with my eyes. "Ugh fine. I hate it when you do that"

"When I do what?" I smiles. "That thing with your eyes. When you want something you do that thing with your eyes and it drives me insane." She cross her arms. "Is that a good or bad insane" I pull her closer. "Little bit of both" She puts her hands on my shoulders. She turns so she is fully facing me. She pecks my lips and gets up before I can pull her down. "Your cruel Justice you are cruel" She smiles and shrugs. She grabs her phone and text somebody.

She gets a reply back and then giggles. Okay jealousy and curiosity gets the better of me. "Who you texting?" I ask taking out my phone. "My friend Gregg" I nod and start texting someone too. It's an old friend of mine.

Justice P.O.V

I can tell that he is getting jealous. It's practically coming off of him. I look over to him and see that he is texting someone too. He smiles and text back. So he wants to play a game. Then fine let's play. He has no idea whats gonna hit him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 21.4K 37
*** I have published the first part of the rewrite, it is on my profile. Please give it a read unless you want to read this version...which is trash...
39.2K 1.8K 38
Sierra is the alpha's daughter and only child, yet she's kept hidden in the pack house like some best kept secret. Her father never includes her in p...
264K 7.1K 36
November always knew she was different from the rest of her pack but she didn't know why. Journeying out into the world to find out who she really wa...
147K 8.6K 18
Maria can't explain what she is or what she's done. After all, it shouldn't be possible for a human to conjur fire from nothing but pure will, but th...