Biting Jasper

By SeraphinaRivera

An ordinary life turned upside down as Adam comes back to a small town in Virginia. Jasper is just trying to... More

Biting Jasper
† Chapter Two
† Chapter Three
† Chapter Four
† Chapter Five
† Chapter Six
† Chapter Seven
† Chapter Eight
† Chapter Nine
† Chapter Ten
† Chapter Eleven
† Chapter Twelve
† Chapter Thirteen
† Chapter Fourteen
Part Two - Description - New Cover
†† Chapter One
†† Chapter Two
†† Chapter Four
†† Chapter Five
†† Chapter Six
†† Chapter Seven
†† Chapter Eight
†† Chapter Nine
†† Chapter Ten
†† Chapter Eleven
†† Chapter Twelve
†† Chapter Thirteen
†† Chapter Fourteen
†† Chapter Fifteen
†† Chapter Sixteen
†† Chapter Seventeen
†† Chapter Eighteen
†† Chapter Nineteen
†† Chapter Twenty
†† Chapter Twenty-One
†† Chapter Twenty-Two
†† Chapter Twenty-Three
†† Chapter Twenty-Four
†† Chapter Twenty-Five
†† Chapter Twenty-Six
†† Chapter Twenty-Seven

†† Chapter Three

75.2K 1.5K 221
By SeraphinaRivera

                                               [Vote if you want to lick chocolate from Adam's abs]

          Jasper suddenly began to move, I quickly got up and looked down on him as he groaned. He blinked twice and rubbed his eyes. His gorgeous bright eyes looked up at me and scanned his surroundings. He grabbed the bottle next to him and opened it quickly, then with one gulp he drunk it all.

          "How are you feeling?" I asked him.

          "My chest hurts," His voice was low and raspy. "But I'm fine." He removed the fabric from his body and got up.

          I quickly stepped back as his body released a few sparks of electricity. I sighed. It's coming back, Vamptra's blood wouldn't have lasted long. We need to do this now. I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the cave. It was super dark, the moon swallowed up the daylight and now clouds over us.

          Jasper suddenly stopped and I was startled as he pulled me into his arms and planted a kiss on my lips. I gave in quickly into his love as his lips massaged mine with lustful passion. He grinned as he pulled away.

          "Been waiting to do that for a while."

          "That's okay." I told him then put on a serious face. It's no time to get lovey, it's time to find this dragon. If it lives here anyway, or if it exists at all. "So what happened to you? Why did we get separated?"

          "I don't know." Jasper said as he jumped over a branch. "The force probably. It was strong and I couldn't hold it longer. At least I know I can somehow teleport. Though, I don't think I will ever do it again."

          "Why?"

          "When I shot down into the ground, the lightning bolt hit me as it left and it just hurt way too much. That's why I collapsed. I'm glad you found me." He hugged me and left his arm around my waist. I rubbed it and we walked together towards the lake.

          "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were going to get hurt." I told him and left a kiss on his forehead.

          We finally crossed the mountain and we kind of just stood there on top of the mountain, staring down at the amazing glorious view of the lake. It's a scary thought to think that in a few seconds we're going deep under the water of this frightening lake.

          I grabbed his hand and we both jumped and slid down the gigantic mountain side. We jumped over trees and branches and rocks. I loved being a vampire, no matter what obstacle I faced I was always able to find myself around it.

          And if I were human I'd be rolling down this hill, cracking all my bones and eventually facing death in the eyes. Jasper was having no trouble. He made being a vampire look easy. It's only because he is still half human so he doesn't feel the hunger I do. Though he's become very thirsty. I wouldn't mind giving him a drink. ;)

          We both made our last few jumps until we reached the lake, or at least the border of it. I looked down on the clear but dark water. The small waves crashing against the beautiful seashells below me.

          I always loved the sound of the ocean. I looked over at Jasper who was looking afraid. I then saw a boat not far from us and I made us hide behind the bushes. I don't want anyone knowing that we're going in the water or it might cause chaos.

          "How are we going to do this?" Jasper asked me as I laid my backpack on the floor. I began to unbutton my shirt after I removed my jacket. He blushed when I removed it. I didn't really see the big deal in my body.

          "Well," I said as I began to remove Jasper's shirt and I tucked it in my backpack.

          "Why are you undressing us?" He asked curiously.

          "These are the only clothes we bought." I told him.

          "Isn't that kind of gross? To wear the same clothes over and over?" He raised an eyebrow.

          "Our bodies don't work the same as humans. We don't sweat, or stink or basically get dirty." I informed him.

          "No wonder you smell so good all the time!" He got up and removed his shoes, balancing on one foot. "But you still take showers though."

          "For the sake of staying at least a little bit human. And a shower everyday doesn't hurt anyone."

          "Anyway." He said in a weirded out tone. "Enough about hygiene."

          "Remember," I spoke to him as I took his hand. "If anything happens. You swim as fast as you can and you run away, understand?"

          "Something like you getting hurt? I'm not going to leave you, Adam." He smacked me across my face, actually it was just a tap on my face but he lost control of his strength.

          "Ow!" I shouted.

          "Oh my God! I'm sorry!" He touched my face again and I flinched a little as he rubbed it then kissed it. "I didn't mean to do that, I swear." He lifted his hands in defense.

          "I know." I chuckled and hid my bag. "Now remember to follow me and don't worry about breathing. You don't need to breathe." I started running towards the water as soon as I saw the nearest boat disappear into the fog.

          I jumped in the water and dived in. The first thing I felt was the freezing temperature but it was no bother to me. I pulled at the water and swam deeper and deeper. I adjusted the shot that I would need to inject the dragon with in my back pocket then looked up as Jasper jumped in.

          His hands grabbed the water as he came closer to me then we both just floated. I pointed below us and he nodded. It was becoming deeper as we swam farther, obviously. I turned to my left, where the entrance to the ocean would be.

          If I were a water dragon, I'd be near the ocean to escape human's as quick as possible and return at night when there are barely any around so I can swim freely. The cold water seemed to have a weird effect on Jasper. I started at his hair, it had tiny pieces of ice.

          I shook them off when he got closer to me then took his hand and kept swimming, just kept swimming, swimming, swimming. I always hated the sound of water against my ears. It was such an odd feeling and it was almost frightening. 

          I felt like I didn't have any control in the water. Like you were lost in space, in and endless world of darkness. At least we had some of our strength in the water. Like swimming fast, that would be useful when a dragon is snapping at our heads.

          We passed a long eel, it freaked out Jasper. He started releasing bubbles from his mouth and holding against me. He was so cute. It's just an eel though, not a dragon. I looked out into the blue, the darkness, but I couldn't see anything.

          But of course, we can't expect to jump into a lake and find a dragon. There have been thousands of people who have tried and tried but failed to find the legendary lochness monster. But they aren't vampires. Wink.

          If there is a dragon here, we will find it.

          We reached the bottom and began to scan for anything. We found a lot of fishes near by but no sign of a dragon. No footprints, no sudden shadow, nothing. Jasper started playing with a crab at the bottom until he saw another eel and he climbed on top of me so fast. I patted his arm. There there Jasper.

          I heard a roar. I heard it. I looked up as all the hair on my body froze. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I saw a boat passing above the water. This is why I hate the water. Anything will scare the death out of me.

          I swam away. Heading for the huge entrance that led to the ocean. If there was a dragon, it would seem that it wasn't here. We searched the entire bottom and found nothing. Too many eels down here. Poor Jasper.

          I floated on the edge, the edge before the ocean. I stared down then back at Jasper who was still swimming towards me. I loved the way he looked in the water. Still so angelic with the glow to his pale chest. I probably should have removed our pants but our shirts is enough. We need our coats for warmth later.

          I pointed at the ocean and he shook his head. He doesn't want to go?

          Why? I mouthed at him.

          Scary. He answered by grabbing his neck as if he was choking.

          Then stay here. I told him and began to swim down. I was swimming deeper and faster through the darkness, unable to know where I was really going until I touched the wall of the underwater cliff.

          I let my hand slid down as I kept swimming. Hmm, it all seems to be a mass of emptiness. I was even using my vampire senses at all time. Any sudden movement I would catch even a mile away. My eyes didn't work very well under the water though. So I couldn't just see from far away, or even adjust to the underwater sight.

          I swam fast, I probably looked like a torpedo. I spread my arms wide and held them up in front of me to go in a straight line. My eyes scanned the surface then the bottom but there was nothing! I was becoming angry. I don't want to lose hope just because we haven't found the dragon. But my poor Jasper.

          There was a part of me that knew there were no dragons and another that still hoped, for Jasper. I've lived for too long and never seen these dragons. I've traveled all over the world but never once heard of them. But if Vamptra says so then I have to at least try.

          After spending an hour searching the entire lake, surface, bottom, middle. We both decided to take a break. We still have a long way to go if we want to find it. Like we have to keep checking the same places to see if the dragon has either returned or not.

          I pushed Jasper out of the water and he shot up like a very clumsy rocket and landed on the soft bushes next to the pier. I walked out of the lake, water dripping down my body. Jasper groaned as he removed branches from his back.

          "I landed on the branches." His face was red. He quickly got up and ran away. 

          I grabbed my backpack and ran after him. What is he doing?

          I dashed and skipped through the trees and stones, his body was almost becoming invisible because it was so dark. I tried to run faster but somehow he was faster. Good gravy he is getting stronger by the hour. That must be some side effect to his death. Becoming so strong that you won't be able to handle yourself in your own body.

          Come on Jasper! You have to stop! I thought to myself.

          I jumped up as I saw him climbing the mountain, I soared through the air and opened up my wings. I flapped them as hard as I could until I reached the top of the mountain where he stood looking for me. I pulled back my wings and dropped on his body.

          I locked my arms together on his chest as he tried to run away. Sadly when he tried to run away with me locked with him, we tripped and fell back down the mountain. So now two shirtless wet guys were rolling down a very high mountain. Hitting every rock and tree on the way. Poor trees.

          We stopped rolling after we hit a bigger tree and I quickly ran over to Jasper and pinned him down. "What the hell are you doing?"

          "What are you talking about?" He asked surprised.

          "You were running away from me."

          "No I wasn't. I wasn't even running..."

          Is he kidding? Did he really not notice his speed and he actually thought he was walking? I wonder how fast he would be if he actually thought he was running. But this is just part of being a new vampire. You never know how much strength you use for a while. Like twisting a cap from a bottle and you end up breaking it even though you touched it lightly as a feather.

          "As much as I love this position," He grinned. "Can you get off from me? There is another branch in my back."

          I got up and helped him up. "So much for finding a dragon." He said.

          "We will go again and again and again until we find it. I'm not giving up on you." I touched his chin and laid a kiss on his lips. His hands touched my bare chest and then he gave me a devious smile. He ran away again.

          I sighed and ran after him. 

          As I passed hundreds of trees I heard a woman scream, I bulged my eyes as I saw Jasper collapsed on top of a girl. I ran towards him and removed him from her. It seems like he was looking back at me and hit her. That must have hurt.

          I need to teach Jasper to use his vampire senses.

          "Are you okay?" Jasper asked her as he pulled her up.

          "Just give me a minute." She said while resting her hands on her knees. She was breathing hard. Jasper tapped her back lightly, this time he controlled himself. That's good. I wouldn't want him to break her back. "Okay, I think I'm good."

          She looked at us both and examined our chests, her cheeks turned bright. "Why are you guys out here? And shirtless." She brushed off her very revealing chest.

          "Um." Jasper turned to me. "He has the answer."

          Thanks Jasper. Good to have you. "Just exploring."

          "You do know that there are wild animals here?"

          "I'm very aware of that." I told her.

          "But we could ask you the same thing." Jasper turned the table on her. He crossed his arms and stared at her.

          "There is a field near by and I collect a few fruits and vegetables for my grandma." She pointed at the broken basket on the floor and many many fruits on the floor.

          "Oh gosh. I'm sorry." Jasper covered his mouth.

          "How do you speak English?" I asked her, I was feeling something strange coming from her aura. Each living creature has an aura and us vampires can sense it. This type of aura is different though. It's more like a shield around a person and we can tell if they are evil or good or if they are different from humans.

          We call it aura.

          "My grandma is from Britain and my grandfather is from here." She shrugged. She's lying.

          Her face expression changed instantly as she noted that I was on to her. She figured out I was not what she though. So she started running away. I didn't know if I should chase after her, I could regret it later if I don't.

          So I ran fast in front of her and she screamed when I appeared out of no where. She bumped into me then ran the other way. She was screaming in a way that sent out shivers down my spine. Jeez woman. I haven't even done anything to you yet.

          She stopped when Jasper appeared next to her. She was shaking, her hands out in front of her defensively. She kept looking back to me then to Jasper. I'm trying to figure out what she is. Her aura is calm but with magic.

          She isn't a vampire, she isn't a witch, otherwise she could just teleport or run away. So what is she? I heard her gulp.

          "What are you?" I asked curiously.

          "Leave me alone. What ever you are." She looked directly at me.

          "I'm a vampire, and you?"

          "Vampire? Is this some kind of joke?" She feared as she stepped back from our line. Her hands still in the air. I was almost afraid that she might be something greater than I would have expected. "Vampires don't exist."

          "But... we do." I turned my eyes black and she gasped. She started running away again. She was headed up the hill.

          "What are you doing?" Jasper asked me silently as she ran up the hill.

          "She's different. She's no human."

          "So? Leave the poor girl alone."

          "Think about it Jasper. If she's not human, then she might know how to find the dragon." I grabbed his shoulders and shook him a little. Wake up Jasper! "She lives here. So she knows."

          "Why don't you just ask her? You don't have to scare the living iguanas out of her." He looked up at her. She was half way there. I sighed. Sometimes I let my demon side get a hold of me. Not my fault. I've been living so long that I forgot how to actually live.

          She disappeared over the mountain and I'm guessing she's going down. Unless she can fly? Then I should probably get up there and stop her before she escapes. I grabbed Jaspers hand and we both ran on top of the hill and saw her sliding down.

          "Put on your shirt and your shoes. Quick." I told him as I put my coat on to hide my very attractive body. I grabbed his hand after he was done and we ran after her. 

          "Help!" She waved at the boat out on the lake as she ran close to the lake but didn't the water. Is she afraid of the water?

          "Stop!" I told her as I appeared in front of her.

          "Leave me alone!" She screamed. She suddenly looked over me and I heard a sound click. I turned around and saw an elderly woman with a gun pointed at me. "Grandma. Help me."

          "You heard her." She hissed at me. "Leave my granddaughter alone or I will blow your brains out." Her accent was very American.

          "You don't understand." I walked over to her and as soon as I did she released the trigger and I blacked out.

[Jasper's Point Of View...]

          The old lady released the trigger and shot Adam right between the eyes. Sigh. Stupid people. I walked out in sight and the girl screamed again and she ran behind her grandma. Her grandma reloaded her gun and had it pointed at me.

          I walked over to Adam's body and lifted him up closer to me. I clawed at the bullet in his head and removed it. I cleaed the black blood from his wound as it healed slowly. This might take a minute or two till he's back.

          "Ma'am, please put the gun down. We don't want to hurt you. We just need your help." I told her.

          When I saw that she didn't listen to me, instead she just got a little closer and gripped her hand harder on the gun. I used my finger to send out a small shock that sent the gun flying from her hands. It landed on the lake with a loud splash.

          They both gasped, and Adam came back. He rubbed his head and I helped him get up.

          I looked directly at the girl. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean for Adam to scare you. He's just very old and grumpy. We just want to talk to you."

          "What are you?" The grandma spoke.

          "They're vampires." The girl whispered to her ear.

          "Vampire's don't shoot lightning from their finger tips." She answered loudly.

          "I'm more than a vampire." I said proudly. "But we need your help."

          "What do you want?"

          "We're looking for the water dragon." I said and the girl stiffened. Her face became pale and she hid closer behind her grandma. "I'm sure you've heard of it."

          "What makes you think we believe in such thing?"

          "I can sense that your granddaughter is special. So don't lie to us. We need to find it badly." Adam answered.

          "Why?"

          Boy, they are asking a lot of questions. 

          "I'm dying." I told them. "I wasn't meant to be a vampire and now I'm dying. Only the blood of each element dragon can prevent that. So please. I didn't mean to scare you. We would never harm a soul."

          "Are you really vampires?" The girl asked us.

          We both released our fangs at the same time and our eyes turned black again. The girl looked intrigued but the grandma stared at us both with a blank expression. She seems to know about vampires. She isn't running away or looking afraid.

          "Please." I pleaded. "I don't want to die. I need your help."

          The two of them looked at each other for a second. The second seemed to last longer and the grandma sighed. "We will help you. But not know, it's going to be morning soon."

          I understood and shook my head. "Thank you."

          She did know where the water dragon was, and that brought a smile to my face. She didn't want to help us because then anyone could see the dragon in day light. That was my guess. And when it's night, you can barely see the dragon in the water because of the darkness.

          "Do you have anywhere to stay?" The girl asked us.

          "A cave." I muttered as I looked over at Adam. A cave, very romantic Adam. I love our room, the furniture, the room service. Five star cave.

          "I can offer you a place to stay for the day if you promise not to rip my head off." She glared at Adam. He smiled apologetic.

          "I'm sorry about scaring you." He told her as they began walking away. We followed them.

          "It's okay. You can't hurt me anyway." She skipped delightfully. Ouch.

          "What are you?" He asked her. He asks this question too much.

          "You will know soon."

          "I'm Jasper, by the way." I said as I skipped next to her.

          "I'm Taylor." She smiled brightly. At least were back to normal, kind of. I'm sleeping with one eye open though. She scares me, like all girls do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 355K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
1.3M 51K 22
Jordan Patterson has to accept that his number one nemesis is the one he's destined to love for the rest of his immortal life. Ever since childhood...
7K 700 20
When Finch goes to bed after a long night of magical bullshit, the last thing he expects-or wants-is a phone call from a vampire asking for help. He'...
12.4K 302 9
After having repeated dreams about a mystery guy, Casey's already fallen head over heels for this stranger. But when he shows up at his school things...