Bleach in our world

Af XxXJudeXxX

When Naomi finds 10 familiar characters in her back garden, she gives them a place to stay as they try to fin... Mere

Chapter 0. You!
Chapter 1. What is going on?
Chapter 2. Soul reapers in the house.
Chapter 3. The morning after and fan fictions
Thank you so much!
Chapter 4.School!
Chapter 5.Bruises
Chapter 6. Soul reaper Powers
200 VIEWS!
Chapter 7. The training
Chapter 8. Your first hollow
Chapter.9 Contacting Urahara
Chapter 10. Welcome to the soul society.
Chapter 11. Renji's place
IMPORTANT UPDATE / 500 VIEWS!
Chapter.12 A bad dream
Chapter 13. The training session that went out of control
Chapter 14. Slash and Scratch Mikadzuki No Neko!
Chapter 15. Questioned back at school.
New story out now!
1K VIEWS OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Chapter 16. Fight for control
Chapter 18. The truth comes out.
Chapter 19. New found power
Chapter 20. A misunderstanding
Chapter 21. Goodbye
Chapter 22 Welcome to Hueco Mundo
Thank you for 100 Votes!
Chapter 23. Gone
Chapter 24 Breaking
2K views!
Chapter 25 Into hueco Mundo
Chapter 26 Training for Bankai
Chapter 27 Hello again
OMG 3K VIEWS AHHH
Chapter 28 Bankai!
Chapter 29 It's all over
A bit about me!
Chapter 30. I love you

Chapter 17. Character info.

924 23 8
Af XxXJudeXxX

I no that I haven't really described most of the characters and I haven't said what they look like, there likes and dislikes. So in this chapter I'm gonna explain the characters and what there like.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Amy Morris

Age: 16

Lives: In Runcorn with her Mother, father and big brother

Family: Mum , Dad and big brother

Best friends: Naomi Neko, Izzy waller and Alice Mills.

Likes: Ducks, singing, going out with her friends, biking, gaming, YouTube, dogs.

Dislikes: The group of bullies Dani, Vicky and Rose.  Geese and swans as she was attacked by one as a child. History(As in the lesson), liars

Personality: Amy is a nice person who is really kind to you. She isn't afraid to give her opinion and isn't a bad fighter either. She hates it when people underestimate her.

She also despises people who hurt her friends, she tries to protect her friends.

Appearance: Amy has mid-length light blond hair. Her eyes are sky blue and shine whenever the sun hits them. She is only a little bit shorter than you and sometimes wears glasses for seeing long distance.

Based on my friend Jess

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Izzy Waller.

Age: 17

Lives: Runcorn with her mother and little brother.

Best Friends: Naomi Neko, Amy Morris and Alice Mills

Likes: Black veil brides, monster (the drink), going out with friends, YouTube, singing and anime.

Dislikes: The group of bullies Dani, Vicky and Rose , one direction, Justin beiber, chavs, spiders, liars

Personality: Izzy is quiet around New people but get to no her and she isn't quiet at all.

She adores black veil brides and if you say anything bad about them, your basically dead.

She is sarcastic a lot of the time and has a sort of emo type of personality.

Appearance: Izzy has long, straight Brown hair, some covering her right eye. She is usually seen wearing eye liner. Unlike Dani and her group she can actually put make up on properly, so her make up looks great! People say she has an 'emo' look.

Based on my friend Clio

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Alice Mills

Age:17

Lives: Runcorn with her mum, sister, nan, granddad

Family:  Mum, sister, nan, granddad

Best Friends: Naomi Neko, Izzy Waller, Amy Morris

Likes: She loves playing piano, singing, dancing, dogs (she has one called milly) 

Dislikes: the group of bullies Dani, Vicky and Rose, cheaters, people who act different in front of there mates, liars.

Personality: Alice is kind to everyone and loves being nice to people. She is quite surprised whenever she hears that Naomi hasn't cried while being beaten up. She crys at some things but not a lot. She finds it hard to say no. She hates it when people hurt her friends and would never let a good person get hurt or die.

Appearance: She has long wavy brown hair with purple high lights. She has a thin figure and freckles on her face. She likes to wear make up just like izzy. Her eyes are sea blue and people are always saying that they can see the sea in them.

Based on my friend Natalie

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Dani Deen

Age:17

Lives:Runcorn with her mum and dad.

Family: Mum and dad

Best Friends: Rose chatter and Vicky vice.

Likes: bullying Naomi, Renji, boys, being centre of attention, makeup (though she sucks at putting it on.), Justin beiber (Yuck! No offence if you like him but I hate him...so much.)

Dislikes: Naomi, Izzy, Amy and Alice. Spiders, insects, 'Emo' music, school.

Personality: Dani is a spoilt girl who thinks she can get whoever and whatever she wants. She hates Naomi because of her hair, eyes and when her parents died she became the centre of attention (even though she didn't want the attention at all) Dani didn't like that, so she bullied her even more. She gets with any boy that asks her out and also thinks all the boys want her. (Even though literally only 2 boys have asked her out)  Her personal goal is to see Naomi cry and suffer. She has never seen her cry.

Appearance: Dani has dirty coloured brown hair and a bright bright dyed yellow high light going through her hair. You can see some of her original hair colour through the dye as she hasn't dyed it properly. It looks awful!  Her nose is massive as she got surgery to make it look 'better' and her make up is always done wrong and looks horrible. Her skin is a disgusting Orange colour due to all the fake tan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Rose chatter

Age:16

Lives: Runcorn with Mum, dad and annoying sister who is a year younger.

Family: Mum, dad and annoying younger sister.

Best Friends: Dani Deen and Vicky vice

Likes: Bullying Naomi, Shuhei, Justin beiber (please just end your genetic line here), makeup and being the centre of attention.

Dislikes: Naomi, Amy, izzy and Alice. Insects, BVB, 'Emo music' , school

Personality: Rose is also a spoilt brat who thinks she can get anything. She acts like a lap dog to Dani.

She follows her anywhere and dose anything she tells her to do. She will go out with any boy who asks her unless Dani wants them.

Appearance: Rose has Brown hair that has been dyed Orange. But it's so badly dyed that her hair is a horrid Orangey Brown Colour. Her make up, like danis, is rubbish and put on wrong. Her nose is massive as she got surgery to make it look 'better' just like dani. Her skin colour, like Danis, is also Orange.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Vicky vice

Age:16

Lives: Runcorn with her Mum, dad and two older brothers.

Family: Mum, dad and 2 bigger brothers who sometimes beat Naomi up because Vicky told them too.

Best Friends: Dani Deen and Rose chatter

Likes: bullying Naomi, Ichigo, Justin beiber, boys, makeup, being centre of attention.

Dislikes: Naomi, Amy, izzy and Alice. Insects, BVB, 'Emo' music, school.

Personality: Just  like the other two, Vicky is a spoilt brat and also a lap dog to Dani. She goes out with any boy that asks her unless Dani wants him. She has 2 older brothers who are very strong. She sometimes tells them to go beat up Naomi, which has ended with Naomi having a broken arm. When she got to the hospital she said she has fell down the stairs.

Appearance: Vicky has short, dirty coloured, blond hair. She got surgery on her nose to which made it look 'better' apparently. (It looks awful!) Orange skin that has been tanned. Make up that is done wrong and is always to much.

Well I hope this explains some of the characters for you. The 3 bullies I made up and the 3 friends are based of some of my very good friends. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and we ya in the next one.

Until next time Bye-Jude xoxox

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

981 46 20
She was in love with someone she should've seen as the enemy. Katrina Schiffer was a Soul Reaper, a captain actually, who was in love with her best...
944 58 12
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters or events from the manga/ anime series "Bleach"which are originally owned by Tite Kubo. Ichigo K...
26K 709 16
This story takes places during the tsukushima arc. I love this couple and saw plenty of ichihime moments in this series so I decided to make one :)
5.7K 206 11
The story of how Ichigo and Orihime Came to be. this story will work from the day after the battle with Yhwach to maybe a week or so after we meet Ka...