An Arranged Marriage ❉ j.g

By natemaloski

22 year-old Jack Gilinsky just wants to party his life away and make music with his friend Jack Johnson. Marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
❤ THE WEDDING ❤
❤ The Reception ❤
❤ First Time ❤
A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Authors Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: 1st B-day
Chapter 80
A/N: CAGGIE
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
GILINSKY'S BDAY BITCHES
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
A/N: SEQUEL + New Fanfic
Newest Update.

Chapter 87

59.2K 1.6K 610
By natemaloski

-Hannah POV-

*One Month Later*

"Uncle Jacks getting married tomorrow so you have to promise to be good." I said to Kim and Finn as they sat at the table that morning.

"And no fighting." Jack said, walking into the kitchen.

"She started it." Finn folded his arms and turned his back to his sister.

"Finn took my doll mommy!" Kim pouted and turned her back to her brother too.

"I don't care who started it." I said firmly. "I don't want you two fighting, you're gonna be stuck with each other so get along."

"What your mother means..." Jack stood behind me with their favorite cereal in his hand. "...is that we love you both and want you two to be best friends."

Kim and Finn turned to face each other and smiled, then started laughing like they hadn't fought. I turned to Jack.

"You're good at this." I rested my forehead on his chest. "I suck."

"Baby you're the most fun mom out there and I love you." He kissed the top of my head softly. "But you gotta wash that hair girlfriend."

"Shut up!" I giggled and punched his lightly in the stomach.

"Do that again and I'll kiss you." He gripped my hand and whispered. Kim and Finn too talkative to notice our convo.

"Beat you to it loser." I smirked and pecked his cheek playfully.

"This is why I'm so in love." Jack smiled down on me.

Before I could reply, the doorbell rang.

"Oooh that's Maggiiiie." Finn piped and got up so fast he almost tripped. "I'll get it."

"No I will!" Kim raced after him.

"They're gonna fight again." Jack groaned.

Maggie soon walked in with Finn on her back and Kim holding her hand. Our kids love her and the guys so much its crazy but it makes me so happy.

"Thanks for offering to babysit them today Mags." I hugged her. "Its the last doctors check up."

"No problem babe." She shrugged. "I don't know why you're still going because you look chubbier than before!"

"Aww Maggie." I looked down at myself, I was trying to put on some weight. "Thank you."

Jack snorted at Maggie. "I told her the same thing this morning and you get a 'thank you' but I get a toothbrush thrown at my face."

I giggled. "I'm the best friend, its different loser." Maggie stuck her tongue out.

"Alright we'll back in an hour or so!" I said pulling Jack out of the kitchen. "Be good you two!"

We both hopped in the car and drove to the doctors office. A month ago, I had a near death experience due to obsessions with losing pregnancy weight. Thanks to Jack and my two kids, I have gotten back on track now.

"Hey don't be nervous babe." Jack rested his hand on my thigh to stop it from shaking involuntarily.

"I just hope everything is okay." I smiled and put my hand over his. "With Jack getting married tomorrow I don't wanna add any bad news to spoil it, he deserves it."

"Like I said, you're looking better and you've gain some weight which is good in this case." Jack said and looked for a parking.

"What if something goes wrong?" I turned to him fully as he pulled in an empty lot.

"Then we'll fix it." Jack cut the engin.

"What if we can't." I raised a brow.

"Stop with the 'what ifs' Han." Jack said. "If I can be positive then so can you!"

I bit my lip. "You're right...I just - ahh I don't know I'm just scared."

"I'm here for you." He cupped my face in his hands. "Know what I think? I think that this is gonna go better than we think."

"I like your thinking Gilinsky." I smiled as he stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"Let's go." He said finally.

-

"Mrs Gilinsky!" Dr. Fields shook my hand happily. "Great to see you and Jack!"

"Yeah." I smiled back.

"Last check up huh." Dr. Fields read off his clipboard. "You seem excited Mr. Gilinsky."

"Just really wanna see how much Hannah has improved, she seems well to me." Jack nodded.

"Let's test that theory." Dr. Fields motioned us to follow him down to his office.

It was neat room, two chairs behind a large desk for Jack and I to sit on. We took our seats and waited for Dr. Fields to continue with whatever speech he had prepared.

"I'll tell you how this will work Mr and Mrs Gilinsky." He intertwined his hands on the table. "Firstly I need you both to remain calm if anything does go wrong."

We nodded. "Of course." I said. Dr. Fields looked at Jack specifically.

"Sure." Jack mumbled. I laced our hands together and squeezed his gently, a sign of showing him I'm still here.

"Good. So Hannah, I take it that you're feeling much better and you sure do look a bit more plump which is excellent." He surveyed my body.

Usually I would flip him off but the fact that my almost anorexia was gone, I took that as a strange compliment. It meant I was doing something good for myself.

"All we have to do today is run a blood test and do a scan." Dr. Fields informed us. "It will take up to an hour or so but the results are instant so you won't have to wait."

"Great!" I smiled. "Let's do it."

"Mrs Gilinsky will come with me while Mr Gilinsky waits here." Dr. Fields instructed. "I will send you back here to wait for the results."

"Will she be okay?" Jack asked looking worried with his brow furrowed. "I don't want to - "

"I can assure her safety." He nodded. "We won't be long. I'll wait outside."

Dr. Fields gave us a moment alone. This was no big deal, some blood tests and a scan was no big deal. But the fact that things could go either way sucked, I could still be sick after working hard to get back on track.

"I love you." I whispered to Jack and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too my baby." Jack rubbed my back which instantly made me feel better. "I promise if anything happens, you've got me."

"And you have me." I nodded.

-

After half an hour or blood work and a few uncomfortable scans I headed back to the office where I found Jack on his phone.

"Mommy and I will be back soon! We love you both." He said and ended the call before he could see me.

I shut the door.

"Oh hey babe! Finally you're done." He stood up to hold me. "How did it go?"

"Weird I guess." I shrugged. "I hate doing blood work, its sore."

"Want me to kiss it better?" Jack lifted me into a big hug, my feet dangling.

"Ew it's bloody Jack!" I swatted his arm playfully.

"Even if you had a green fungus growing on your lips I would kiss you forever." Jack smirked.

I snorted. "Real romantic Gilinsky."

A few minutes later Dr. Fields walked in with a brown envelope in his hands. They were obviously the results. I felt my palms get sweaty so I rubbed them against my jeans.

"What I'm about to tell you both can either be taken as good news or bad news." Dr. Fields sighed. My heart fell slowly.

"Go on." I nodded.

"I'm happy to say that everything with Mrs Gilinsky is running smoothly and she's as healthy as ever." He smiled. "I'm glad."

Jack and I exhaled deeply at the same time he said that. He held my hand tightly in his bigger one, it made me feel whole again.

"That's great news!" I shrieked.

"Yeah Doc...I don't see how that could be bad news." Jack said, his smile fading as he said the words.

"Mr and Mrs Gilinsky?" Dr Fields looked between us. "Have you been trying to have another baby?"

I blinked. Is he trying to imply that I can't have children? Was something inside of me medically wrong. My heart felt like it might explode with anxiety.

Something could be wrong.

"N-no Dr. Fields." I managed to stutter out softly. Jack looked at the doctor dead in the eye, waiting for an answer.

"Because.. " Dr. Fields started.

"What is it?" Jack almost yelled.

"Hannah you're pregnant." Dr. Fields said simply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918K 15.6K 41
Lizzy Brooks is just a normal girl going into her senior year of high school. Jack Gilinsky is the school's bad boy. At a party these two opposites m...
919K 8.5K 106
@JackGilinsky followed you
7.2K 194 33
A girl named Skylar Olson, has many friends. And most of them happen to be guys. Sam Wilkinson, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson & Nate Maloley and more...
22.7K 357 29
My name is Taylor Gilinskys I am a 16. I live with my dad and my brother Jack Gilinsky he's 17 My mom lives in California and my dad lives in Omaha N...