P.S I LOVE YOU (One Direction...

By Holly5sauce

Isabella Stevenson is a 17 year old girl who lives in London. Her parents keep fighting so she decided to go... More

Chapter 1: Torn
Chapter 2: I Would Love To Stay!
Chapter 3: Who's Paul??
Chapter 4: Meeting 1D
Chapter 5: Truth or Dare
Chapter 6: I Think I'm In Love
Chapter 7: The Phone Call!
Chapter 8: Crying
Chapter 9: Hospitals!
Chapter 10: Ruining The Moment
Chapter 11: In The Arms of My New Boyfriend.
Chapter 12: Words I Didn't Want To Hear
Chapter 13: Last Words
Chapter 14: Contact Information
Chapter 15: YOLO
Chapter 16: Showers
Chapter 17: Does Anyone Have A Bucket??
Chapter 18: Dreams
Chapter 19: It's too late to apologize
Chapter 20: Kiss Me
Chapter 21: Clumsy!
Chapter 22: Trollies
Chapter 23: First Aid.
Chapter 24: Breakfast
Chapter 25: Who's knocking at the door
Chapter 26: Wills
Chapter 27: Sunscreen
Chapter 28: Launched
Chapter 29: CPR
Chapter 30: Head Rush
Chapter 31: Adventure Time!!
Chapter 32: Escaping.
Chapter 33: Happy Dances
Chapter 34: Dress Shopping
Chapter 35: Tickle Fight!
Chapter 36: Birthday Prezzies
Chapter 37: Baking and Cemeteries!
Chapter 38: Clubbing!
Chapter 39: What I Didn't Expect To See!
Chapter 40: Running
Chapter 41: Hospitals with Harry
Chapter 42: Arriving Back At Home!
Chapter 43: Alone Time
Chapter 44: Yelling
Chapter 45: Emotions
Chapter 47: Explaining
Chapter 48: Mario Kart
Chapter 49: Tour Information
Chapter 50: Meetings
Chapter 51: Home
Chapter 52: Preparing For Our Date
Chapter 53: The Picnic
Chapter 54: Dinner
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 46: Talking

11.1K 248 17
By Holly5sauce

I accidently deleted the chapter so I have to write it again :(

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

I did a bit of a run up and bashed open the door to see Bella in the bath tub crying her eyes out.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Zayn's POV)

Liam and I raced over towards the bath tub and went to go and comfort Bella.

"What's wrong??" Liam asked.

She got up and turned herself so she was facing us. Bella looked like a monster no offense with mascara running down her face and red blotches all over her cheeks.

"I'll start from start" she sobbed.

"This whole thing with Niall, Harry was comforting me all the time and my head was telling me that I started to like Harry. We were just talking and suddenly he lent in a kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back because I thought it would help me sort out my feelings. Once we pulled back I realized that I didn't like him as that I only liked Niall. So that's why I ran out because I thought I might of led Harry on. I started to think harder and it made me think about everything that has happened! Why did I do wrong??" she cried.

"Bella you did nothing wrong!" I stated.

"I think you should talk to Harry and it will made you feel better" Liam said.

"Yeah maybe I should" she answered.

We got up and headed into the lounge room and continued playing our video games.

(Bella's POV)

The boys left the room and I went to clean up my face because of my mascara was dripping all over it. Once I was finished I put all of my things away and I went down towards Harry's bedroom door.

(Harry's POV)

Louis and I were talking about random stuff and we suddenly heard two knocks on the door.

I got up and opened the door to see Bella standing there in front of me.

"Hey Harry can I please talk to you privately?" I asked.

"Sure, Louis do you mind?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'll just go and play some video games if you need me!" He stated and walked out of the room.

"So what do you want to talk about" I asked nicely.

We went and sat on the bed so that we could talk further more.

"It's about earlier and the kiss" she said.

"What about it!" I asked.

"I am really sorry because I thought that I liked you and my emotions were telling me it but since I kissed you I realized that its just my love for Niall covering it all up!' She said.

"It's alright Bella" I said.

We just hugged and chatted for a while about random funny things.

"I think I am going to go and to talk to Niall" she said.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Yes" she said and got up and left the room.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Whoever has the best comment I will dedicate the chapter too. It is only one dedication per person so others can have a dedication!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 549 53
Isabella Taylor was fresh out of high school, but unlike most normal 18 year olds, she fought with many things that no person should ever have to enc...
21.8K 687 46
Zoe McKinley and Isabella Hensworth are two girls from America. They decide to move to London, England for college but get a few perks. When they fir...
9.4K 123 22
Isabel was just a regular teenage girl, well sort of regular. You see her brother was Louis Tomlinson, yes the Louis Tomlinson from One Direciton. Hi...
36K 945 70
Bryli Roberts is a normal teenage girl. She has an obsession with a band and is head over heels for one of them. In this case, it's Niall Horan of On...