Deadly Waters

Av Angel0624

A Phanfiction. Brittney is the daughter of the Duke and Duchess of the Caribbean. Brittney Turner that is! Sh... Mer

Deadly Waters
Arg!!!!
The Bloody Rose
Water.
On the Edge
"Thats Captain to you!"
"Charlotte"
Mermaids Never Lie
Trial One
Trial Two
A Pirate's Life For Me
Skip In My Step
Swashbuckler
The Flying Dutchman
Trial Four
Daha and the Gem of Amtia
Calypso
Calypso's Summoning
Memories
Bloody Ties
Always A Fight Around
Visibility
Blackbeard
The Sea
Retirement
Spaniards
Cut Hands And Rum
Princess Brittney? No More
Dead Man Walking
Fairy-Tale Dream Land
The Chest
The Beating Heart Of Davy Jones Revives All
New Ship?
"Belay"
Sea- Squall
Fighting the Inner-Demons
Not A Reef
Hell in High-Water
Palm Tree Escape
Always Carry A Cutlass (especially a magic one)
Ah, Captain Again.
Strange Lights
Finding Captain Jack Sparrow
The Stelthy Pirate...the Tratior....and The Chest....
Lost Then Found Then Lost Again
On Trial..
Guilty of Being Innocent of Being Jack Sparrow
Never a Dull Moment
"Nice To Have Ya Back!"
And the Compass Points.....
Battle for the Chest Part 1
Battle for the Chest Part 2
Battle for the Chest Part 3
Trapped on the 'Dutchman
The Nine Tale
The Chest Is Now Open..
The Heart?
Seven Pieces of Eight
The End?

Icey Depth

3.1K 65 2
Av Angel0624

I am Brittney Turner and I am a Pirate Lord (almost)

"How long until we reach the shore captain?" Gibbs asked, walking up to me from below deck.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling we'll be there soon" I replied, as glaciers loomed before us. Ice glaciers! In the middle of the Caribbean! "How?" I whispered over to Jack, he smiled.

"No one really knows how these formed or how they won't melt. But, they say that only a Pirate lord can find the truth" he finished, I nodded and stared at the mental sight around me. Soon, we came to a giant cave, it was big enough to fit at least twenty ships into!

"Is this it?" I asked hesitantly, staring uncertainly into the darkened cave.

 "The entrance...you have to get through the cave and a maze of twists to get to the actual conference room...lucky for you I've been there before" He said with a confident smile.

"And what about the crew?" I asked, following him to the side of the boat.

"Forced to stay here" he answered then he turned to everyone "alright, I Captain Jack Sparrow, and Captain Brittney Turner have to go inside...Gibbs you're in charge." He quickly turned back around, stopped, and did a spin, facing the weary crewmen yet again. "Oh yeah, and no leaving!" He yelled jumping off and helping me down.

When we entered the cave there was a series of tunnels. One to each side (except for up and down) and each tunnel was lit by torches. "Okay, so which one is calling you most?" Jack asked from behind me. I closed my eyes and felt a tugging toward the right.

"There" I said and pointing toward the biggest tunnel. Jack nodded and we proceeded, the tunnel I pointed to lead to another series of tunnels, but, this time, less of them. Only three tunnels, one to the left, right, and one straight.

"Now?" he asked, appearing beside me,  I pointed to the left. Soon, I heard music and I headed to it. "No" Jack said and put his arm in front of me "which way is pulling?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, but did as he said, and it was the tunnel to the right. Now, only one tunnel. I closed my eyes and I felt like I was being pulled to the right. "That's strange" I whispered, more to myself than to Jack.

 "What?" Jack asked, a smile attempting to hide itself on his face.

"It's coming from the wall now" I mumbled and his grin unveiled itself.

"Take out your sword" he said after I did, he nodded in the direction of the glacial wall. I dug my sword deep into the wall and only seconds later, the wall crumbled, revealing a brightly lit room. In the background there was soft music playing and in the room there was big table with nine wooden chairs, but only one person was present. I put my sword back in its holster.

"Ah, Jack...and you brought a friend" the man said, he had a Chinese accent, he was as pale as paper, he had his long, black hair  tied in a bun with a brightly colored dress (I later learned it was a thing called a 'Kimono') on. He wore a black, curly mustache. "Oh, please, sit, sit....the others will be here shortly" he paused and glanced back over to me "Jack, I-I know you but....who is your pretty little friend?" he asked, raising his eye brows and licking his lips.

"Oh, Captain Ching, this is Brittney Turner" Jack said, just then Captain Ching's face flew into shock.

"Well...I wasn't expecting a Pirate Lord to be one with such beauty as yourself" Ching complemented, I nodded my thanks.

"Hey, calm down Ching, she's mine" Jack said with a friendly grin. The wall crumbled again as five other Pirate lords waltzed into the 'conference room' as Jack called it. I received uneasy glances by the other Pirate Lords.

"Who's this one?" One of them asked, he adorned a large, white beard and had a funny hat atop his head, with lots of moles upon his face, he  was from India.

"Brittney Turner" I said and all of their faces seemed to grow two shades whiter and wrinkles of surprise cluttered their foreheads. "Is it really that hard to believe?" I mumbled, glancing over to Jack.

"The things that we've heard you've done just...don't sound like a..." one said, trailing off. He  had grown dark brown hair along green eyes. He actually appeared half-way descent.

"Women would do them?" I finished and he nodded, sucking his gums.

"Well, she did....and I watched the whole thing" Jack said with love filling his eyes. I glanced across the table to find Hector Barbossa smiling at me.

"When I heard ye was a Pirate Lord I--" Hector attempted to say before being rudely cut off.

"She's not a lord yet" the half-way descent one said "she has to complete the trials" he added "by the way I'm Pirate Lord Ammand" he said, nodding to me. 

"I'm Pirate Lord Chevalle" The Pirate Lord from India said 

"I'm Pirate Lord Villanueva" a pirate with a brown goatee and loaded with muscle said.

 "I'm Pirate Lord Jocard" a pirate that I could closely compare to a shrimp explained.

  "I'm  Pirate Lord Angria" said a pirate that twirled his long, dark brown hair.

"And of course you've met Jack and Hector and now you've have met me, Pirate Lord Ching" Ching said with a smile, revealing nasty, yellow and brown teeth, I nodded.

  "What's this about trials?" I asked, leaning on the table, glancing around to the Pirate Lords.

"You must accomplish six trails to be counted as a Pirate Lord" Ammand explained. "They are speed, strength, agility, cleverness, ways with words, and fighting skills...but most likely not in that order" he added "they will begin tomorrow....oh, and welcome to Stranger Tides" he said with a wicked smile.  All of the Pirate Lords rose and left Jack and I in the conference room.

"That was promising" Jack said with a smile "they'll go harder on you since you're a woman" Jack added, watching my movements.

"I needn't any pity from them" I growled "I can hold my own" I added getting up and following Jack back to the Black Pearl.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

375 29 12
Darlene, a young woman from france, married to the rigid Lord Beckett, defies the stiff social rules of the british empire, by sailing the seas with...
13.9K 286 16
Jack sparrow was not known for love. Only to use women to get what he wanted and move on. Sam turner is William Turner's younger sister who grew up i...
40.5K 1.2K 49
The last thing Serena expected was to be taken aboard by some unknown sailors. There she meets the first mate Ky. When Ky's father retires from sail...
11.8K 423 13
Sometimes I wonder if leaving the only life I really knew to escape a past was a good idea. Si dicatur esse sit. When the past of one particular curs...