The Chest

"Singapore?...Why Singapore?"

I walked out of the Captain's Quarters to find that we had ported in the Brethren Court's glacier long before I awoke. "Well, hello sleepy head" Charlotte said with a giggle.

"How much rum have you had?" I asked suspiciously, yawning.

"No rum, just....happy" she said with a smile then walked off with a bundle of clothes.

"How much rum has she had?" I asked walking up to Kayla.

"None, surprisingly" she replied marveling at the frozen glacier. "The sun makes it look like hundreds of diamonds pieced together" she said after a brief pause. I nodded agreeingly then walked away, towards Jack.

"Any idea of when my next trial is?" I asked, wrapping myself around him, he smiled.

"Don't know, love, but we have bigger problems" Jack said, kissing my head.

"Like what?"

"The Flying Dutchman  captured the Flesh Eater, which really doesn't bother me, but, Jones claimed that he will kill any and all Pirate lords, that is why we are leaving in a few minutes...savvy?" he asked.

"Where?"

"Singapore...and by which I am told looks beautiful this time of year" he answered "now, I have to go check on how much rum we have" he said jumping below deck, Gibbs came up beside me and yelled down to Jack.

"Now, Captain, are we going because you don't want to get killed or because we might get something...ya know...shiny"

"Shiny?" Jack asked with a confused expression.

"Aye...shiny" Gibbs said fiddling his fingers greedily.

"Both" I said. Gibbs looked at me sideways "we be going for both....Singapore is a major...as you put it 'shiny' maker...as I have also heard it has the chest in which Davy Jones's heart is in....so regardless, you get your 'shiny'" I said, there was a brief pause.

"Hoist the sails and double time it, ya slimy cockroaches!" Gibbs yelled. I gave a small smile and the day went on as normal as a pirate's day can. As we prepared to leave for Singapore I spotted other boats upon the horizon, the Pirate Lords.

We had gathered in the main room, Jocard and Ammand were arguing on whether to continue my trials or to leave it be and I become a Pirate Lord regardless "oh, stop bickering ladies! For god-sakes she helped raise Calypso, she's a Pirate Lord! it excepted her!" Pirate Lord Villanueva yelled, everything got quiet.

"Fine" Ammand hissed, finally giving in to the cowering Pirate Lords.

"So what's ye plan?" Barbossa asked me, soon I felt all eyes on me.

"We plan to sail for Singapore" I said as confidently as I could. Jack held my hand.

 "Singapore?...Why Singapore?" Ammand asked, glancing from Jack, to me, then back to Jack.

"Aye...why Singapore?" Pirate Lord Chevalle asked, all of the Pirate Lords stood around the table in the conference room.

"Two reasons" I began "Reason one...Davy Jones has swore to eliminate any and all Pirate Lords, am I wrong?" I asked, no-one objected. "The heart of Davy Jones lays in a chest...and that chest is somewhere in Singapore...we are determined to find it and  kill Davy Jones in cold blood" I said with a sly smile.

"Aye...I like that plan...but what be the second reason?" Barbossa asked, feeding Jack the monkey with a peanut.

"Singapore is also a major gold manufacturer...our crew wants something..'shiny'" I replied, squeezing Jack's hand.

"Ah...aye...I am too in need of something...valuable" Pirate Lord Jocard said, gingerly touching one of his many golden rings.

"Oh, shut it! You were just in Tortuga and you got plenty of riches there!" Pirate Lord Ammand yelled glaring at sheepish Jocard.

"So, it's decided, we sail for Singapore in search of Davy Jones's heart...load up on gold and other things, then head to Tortuga for celebrations if we make it out alive, which I guarantee we all won't" Pirate Lord Ammand summed up.

 "Aye! I like that plan!......except for the dying" Jocard said happily.

"What do ye mean we all won't make it out alive?" Pirate Lord Villanueva asked suspiciously.

"I mean, Davy Jones will eventually find that we are going to stab the heart and he will do everything in his power to try and stop us. At all costs...even if it means he has to lose his entire crew...and his ship. So, don't expect to come out alive....savvy?" I expounded, smiles spread across the Pirate Lords face's, especially Jack's.

"Aye, aye, Captain." Barbossa said with a smile.