Deadly Waters

* My Name is Brittney Elizabeth Turner and I am a Pirate.

I started off rich beyond my wildest dreams. With my parents Will and Elizabeth Turner, the arch duke and duchess of The Caribbean, we lived in harmony for a long while until I was given a chance marry the prince of Britain and make peace with them. But, I wasn't interested in marrying. I would rather be a pirate and stop wearing these stupid dresses that you can barley move in! So one night I dressed in knee high boots, jeans, a dark brown leather vest that only went around my mid-section and a light brown flowy top with a Tricorn hat.

I grabbed a belt with gun holsters and a sword holster and loaded up. I took my favorite ship, the "Bloody Rose" then went to the bar to go find my friends. It was called "Arg!!" because that was the last thing the owner said before he was killed by my parents troops. "Brittney!" my friend Charlotte said

"Hello" I said walking up to the table.

"well um....that's a interesting outfit" 

"I'm leaving"

"What?" she said and her mouth dropped "w-w-why?" she asked

"I'm sick and tired of this crap!" I said sitting down "plus those dresses are really tight" I added with a smile.

 "But... where will you go?" she asked concerningly

 "I'm going to be a Pirate" I smirked then she started laughing

"Your playing some kind of joke on me aren't you?" 

"Nope, no joke....wanna come?" I asked

"Oh hell yes!" she yelled without skipping a beat.

"Knew you would" I added smiling

"So, got your crew?" she asked

"Yeah got 'em last week" I said opening a peanut and dropping it into my mouth.

"So when are we leaving?" 

"In two nights" I said, winking

"Ok,...well...I'll go get Brandy and Kayla!" Charlotte, Brandy and Kayla were our friends who also belonged to Royal families. Kayla was a physic and could read our thoughts and inner desires. She's the one who brought becoming a pirate to my attention, she said that becoming a Queen was wrong and that the prince was not my soul mate, so, I heeded her advise.

* "HOIST THE ANCHORS!" I heard someone roar as Charlotte and I walked through the docks. "You know we could be hanged for this" Charlotte said, glancing over to me.

 "I've already put it under consideration" I said then we both stopped and looked at each other "I think its a risk worth taking" I added flashing a smile then a pause and we started walking again.

"Guess who we might see?" she asked excitedly and I rolled my eyes already knowing who she was going to say "Captain Jack Sparrow!" she squealed, she was a Sparrow Fanatic she loved him as all other girls did. I had no interest in love or romance I just wanted the adrenaline rush of the kill or the ocean splashing on your face and you feel accomplished because your a captain of a boat. Not trying to flirt with a famous pirate.

Though I did want to see the Black Pearl, it looked amazing! "Brittney, Brittney, BRITTNEY!" Charlotte yelled bringing me back to reality.

 "What?" 

"What if your parents come looking for us?" she asked, shaking.

 "They probably will, but, I already have the covered because the Bloody Rose is the fastest ship next to the Black Pearl" I said smiling. "Why are you worrying so much?" I asked, looking at her curiously.

"My parents aren't as understanding, I mean your parents used to be pirates for god sakes! They understand! mine won't!" She yelled flailing her arms around like some stupid kid. Then after a long silence she finally said "now, getting back to the topic at hand...I mean, Jack's only one year older than you!

 You two would be perfect!" She cried with a large grin "Charlotte stop....just stop....go get Brandy and Kayla" I ordered then once she was gone I mumbled "god help that girl" and climbed onto my pride....The Bloody Rose.