Always A Fight Around

This is what it feels like to be drunk, huh?

I woke up wrapped in the sheet, I turned to my side to find Jack in a deep sleep. What happened last night? For, I couldn't remember a thing! Minutes wore on and I got a massive headache, I sighed and glanced around, only to find a empty rum bottle next to the bed. I moaned in agony.

I was having a hangover. All my friends had at least had one hangover, and well, now I can join them, they told me how they couldn't remember a thing in the morning, how  massive their headache's were and how much they puked their guts out. This is going to be a long day. I walked out onto the deck to see blinding sunlight. "Hey Brittney!" Kayla yelled, she was very happy, apparently, she hadn't joined the drinking fest.

"Sh! Not so loud!" I hissed covering my ears and squeezing my eyes shut.

"Oh, yeah I heard about the drinking, I didn't believe it at first...how do you feel?" she asked quieter, taking a few steps towards me.

"Like I was eaten by the kraken then thrown back up then sent to hell" I growled, slowly bringing my hands down from my aching ears.

"Oh, sorry about that, I should have stopped you" she said as we started walking towards the bow.

"No, I have to have a hangover sometime and why not it be on the Black Pearl?" I asked with a slight smile.

 "So--" Kayla was going to say, but, I cut her off by holding up my index finger and rushing to the side of the boat, puking my guts out into the ocean.

At sunset my hangover diminished and Jack rose from the bed. "Hello love, how was your hangover?" he asked, massaging my shoulders, I turned my head and glared at him for a moment. "I'll take that as not good" he said with a small smile.

"I feel like death" I whimpered, clenching my stomach, I was still a bit queasy.

 "At least you don't look like it" Jack whispered, kissing my cheek and sighing.

"Thank you" I murmured

"For what?" he asked "getting you drunk? Because, I can do that more often" he added quickly, I giggled despite my aching stomach and pounding head.

 "For everything" I said, kissing his hand and looking at the full moon, It made the water sparkle like diamonds. Then, the person from the crows nest interrupted this perfect moment.

"Ahoy, there be a ship!"

 After hearing that, we all ran to the port side "oh...my....god" Gibbs said and instantly my mouth ran dry...The Queen Anne's Revenge was trailing us!

"Blackbeard" Kayla growled

"B-b-but...how?" I stuttered, beginning to shake. I had heard horror stories about Blackbeard from my parents, and one from Kayla.

 "I can put a invisibility cloak over the Black Pearl so they can't see us" Kayla said immediately running to the side of the boat and working her mojo. The Queen Anne's Revenge had ten more cannon holes than the Black Pearl and it also had a bigger deck, but, the Black Pearl was faster and  more durable. I could hear the battle hungry yells of the deck mates from 'Anne's Revenge. The only two people I know of that aren't afraid of Blackbeard are Jack and Davy Jones. Jack had a run-in with Blackbeard before, he was in Spain, and Jones?

They say when Blackbeard died Jones sewed his head back on and pushed Blackbeard back up to the Queen Anne's Revenge to cause more chaos, and to earn Jones more bodies for the locker. I glanced back at the 'Revenge and Blackbeard was at the helm, commanding the evil ship to do his dirty deeds. "Hurry up Kayla" I murmured desperately to myself.