Mr. Bingley

By LFB1127

Being the favourite Godson of the secondary school's headmaster at Bermondsey London, Mr. Bingley was given t... More

DISCLAIMER
Author's Note
PROLOGUE
Chapter One - Life as a Student
Chapter Two - Encounter
Chapter Three - Curiosity
Chapter Four - The Diner
Chapter Five - Settling In
Chapter Six - The New Gym Teacher
Chapter Seven - Nervous Much?
Chapter Eight - Mixed Signals
Chapter Nine - Explanation
Chapter Ten - Confrontation
Chapter Eleven - Twice as Nice
Chapter Twelve - Unexpected
Chapter Thirteen - Love Happens
Chapter Fourteen - Trust
Chapter Fifteen - Lies...lies
Chapter Sixteen - Starstrucked
Chapter Seventeen - Michael
Chapter Eighteen - Fury
Chapter Nineteen - Conflict
Chapter Twenty - Fix it or Lose it
Chapter Twenty One - Love Sick
Chapter Twenty Two - Heart On Fire
Chapter Twenty Three - Apologies
Chapter Twenty Four - Mixed Emotions
Chapter Twenty Five - Sleepover
Chapter Twenty Six - Make up Passion
Chapter Twenty Seven - Friend or Foe?
Chapter Twenty Eight - The Plan
Chapter Twenty Nine - Suspicions
Chapter Thirty - Reality
Chapter Thirty One - Encounter
Chapter Thirty Two - Broken Heart
Chapter Thirty Three - Blackmailer
Chapter Thirty Four - A Mistake
Chapter Thirty Six - Stacy Is Missing
Chapter Thirty Seven - Surprise!
Chapter Thirty Eight - Risky Plan
Chapter Thirty Nine - Love Conquers All

Chapter Thirty Five - Tricky Feelings

18 2 0
By LFB1127

Stacy's POV

My birthday is tomorrow and nobody seems to care. Olivia is always at her photoshoots. Aunt Emma always is always with her..my best friend Bridget, is nowhere to be found, always busy with her stepmother's new salon. I haven't heard from Marcus at all, and it pains to even think about it. I thought we had something special going on, he really is a playboy like my classmates thinks of him.

So far the only person I can count onto is Michael. We have been hanging out for three days now, and I can tell he had changed. He's not that aggressive maniac, I used to know. I can still feel he wants me but he is holding it back. Most times he almost kissed me but he moves away before our lips touch.

I do not know if I am already infatuated with him. As for Mr. Bingley mostly he is absent in class. I do not know what's up with him but this thing he is pulling off whatever this show is...is so not like him...nobody knows Marcus as well as me..and I won't make the first move to ask how he is doing...after all it was his fault why I broke up with him.

I cannot forget our last kiss, I can still smell his cologne on my cheeks like it was just a few hours ago..his hair brushing on my forehead as we kissed..His hand by my waist as he lift me up closer to his chest...and the taste of his soft lips..ugh! I am still head over heels in love with him..and now I am imagining that feeling when I am with Michael. Because it seems impossible now with Marcus..

I want to feel loved again...that is my birthday wish...I just want to be happy again...I guess that is not too much to ask...

"Come on Stacy, we had to head to the gym and change." Michael interrupted my reverie as he dragged me by my arm towards the gymnasium.

"Have you seen Bridget?" I asked him. "Yes, she was already there." What?!? She went ahead without me?

After I had changed into gym pants and shirt we all lined up and I saw Bridget as she waved at me at the corner I gave her a small smile not really know what is going in in her head these past few days.

Mr. Bingley emerged from the gym locker room with Elaine, our top student and they were both carrying soccer balls. Wait, so Elaine is the new pet now? How long have they been there? Oh my God! I am completely panicking, because I know what's going on inside there once a girl goes there with him. I suddenly felt I hate him, the fury inside me blazing...they started distributing the balls as we are going to do a practical exam.

"Okay one by one you will show me how you can kick this ball towards the net. Then we will make up two teams and only one competition. The team that wins will get plus 30 on their final grading sheet in written exam tomorrow." Everyone started cheering excitedly, unlike me I was completely staring at him like I wanted to punch him.

Bridget suddenly was beside me."Stacy, why are you staring at him like that? Do not be too obvious." I saw he has bandages on his fist it seems to be bleeding that's where I will hit him once I get a chance to be alone with him.

"Well, Bridget you'll see what happens." I placed my hands on both sides of my waist as I got ready to kick the ball. From the corner of my eye I can see Elaine beside him, hah! Yup! That's my target!

I kicked the ball as hard as I can all the energy and sadness and hurt I am feeling went to the bottom of my foot and I kicked it hard targeting Elaine's face. I hadn't realized I did hit my target when I heard everyone scream "whoa!" And I saw Elaine sitting down and seems to lost her balance while she was holding her red face.

Everyone seems to look concern at her and went near her. Bridget looked at me puzzling and Michael placed his hands on my back rubbing it while asking.."are you ok?" Which is weird because he's supposed to be asking Elaine.

I nodded and Marcus looked at me with anger in his eyes. "Detention after class Ms.Walsh!" Everyone looked at me as they helped Elaine stood up to go to the clinic.

I did not protest. This is what I want. Revenge. Alone time with Him! I was sent on the bench as my classmates continued to do their physical exams. Marcus was eyeing me as I ogled nonchalantly on my smart phone, passing time. I can tell by the way he looks at me he can't wait for the period to finish.

As soon as the bell rings he stood up from his chair and whistled. "Okay attention everyone tomorrow I will announce which team you will be on and on Monday we will do the competition and Tuesday written exams sounds good?" Everyone cheered and they all went to the locker room to change. Bridget and Michael came to me quickly and she told me she's gonna go ahead because she has a lot of chores to do at home..since when did she do chores anyway? My best friend is getting weird. But Michael sat beside me insisting on waiting for me. I told him to go ahead but he didn't listen. As Marcus started walking towards us.

"You might wanna go ahead Mr. Dixon, I don't know what time Stacy and I will be finished." He looked blankly at Michael as he turned his attention towards me asking for a clue if he will leave me..I mouthed "it's okay." He gave me a peck on the cheek rubbed my back and left. He's starting to be really sweet to me and I am liking every minute of it.

Marcus saw the kiss and I can see rage in his eyes, he is jealous..but why would he? For all I know he will punish me for hitting his new girl. "Follow me." He said like I don't know where his office is..is he being funny?

We reached the office as soon as he opened it I went inside and sat down across the table. He gave me the scoring sheets we just did on the gym and ordered me to tally them and write the scores on a paper.

As I continue to do it, he is munching on an apple as he stares at me like I am the apple. I know sooner or later he's gonna ask me what's the deal between me and Michael, if he does ask..he still loves me, that is my only clue.

I finished all the papers in half an hour and handed it to them. "Why did you hit Elaine?" He blurted as he stood from his chair only to pull it beside me and sat down staring at me.

I don't know what to say, I don't want to be too obvious that I am jealous which I think is what he wants to hear. "I have no control over the ball, it landed where it wants to be." I answered sarcastically.

"Don't play the smarty pants attitude on me, I know you Stacy. Now let's hear it, the truth, you will tell me or you and I will stay here for the rest of the night." Whoa! Joy! I snickered annoyed at him.

I didn't talk. He finished placing his stuff on his bag and ready to leave but yet he sat down beside me again, he held my hand and I felt shivers run through me..why does he still have this effect on me?

"Now are you going to tell me the truth?" He looked at me straight in the eye..the word is coming out of my mouth and I am controlling every single move to bottle it all up, but by the way he looks at me seductively I am gonna lose in this battle.

He touched my nails like he is adoring them.."Stacy, we don't have all night." He brushed his other hand on his unruly hair and he knows that is my weakness. Oh God he looks like a greek God sitting beside me, I want to devour him.

"I am jealous okay? There I said it!" He laughed uncontrollably teasing me. Then he stopped. He stood up and pulled me towards him.

"Okay, what do you think you're doing?" I start to push him away. "Don't touch me like that, you're not my boyfriend."

His smile turned upside down and he continued to grip my wrist as he pulled me towards him. He has changed, he seems aggressive now. He grabbed my waist and with one swift motion he devoured my lips. What has come over him?

It sent shivers down my spine as all the nerve endings in my body is responding to the warmth sensation I wam feeling reeling all over my body right this moment. The bulge on his pants started to rub on my front up and down, teasing me. I was totally aroused, it's different this time, it's unexplainable, but I am liking every minute of it. His hands started to travel on the garter of my gym pants as he shoved it straight in the front snd fingered me right there.

"Ooohh!" I moaned in between kisses..."You're so wet and ready for me Stacy." He started to rub my clit continuously it's getting faster and faster and the friction is killing me without another word I pulled down his pants and grabbed his manhood with my bare hands. He pushed me towards the teacher's desk and shoved his manhood inside me.

"Tell me you still love me Stacy!" He ordered as he grunted on me inside and out shoving it deeper. What was I doing? I have never wanted him like this. It was ecstatic, he pulled me down the table and pushed me towards it as I lay flat on his desk and he entered me from behind he slipped his hand on my shirt and grabbed my breasts. It was amazing and within minutes I came and he followed right after laying flat on my back.
His chest was heaving..I can feel the hit liquid he poured inside me and then it hit me..Crap! We didn't use a condom! What the fuck was I thinking?

I was so overwhelmed with what's happening between us that I got carried away. I started to move away, and he let go of me. Grabbing my clothes and putting them back on as fast as I can he watched me while he was still completely naked. He has no shame anymore as he walked towards me and I can still see his erect manhood greeting me. "Stacy, what's wrong?" I wiped the tears away, and I think he got what I meant. He started putting on his clothes then we sat back at the chair.

"I am so stupid to fall for this trap!"

"What do you mean?" He's acting like nothing happened..

"I have to go." I reached for the door knob and he grabbed me by my wrist.

"You are not leaving we are not done talking."

"Why do you want another unprotected sex to happen? Who are you? You've changed!" I can tell he was taken aback by my words, he pulled and hugged me tight. I continued sobbing on his chest. No matter how many times I get mad at him, in the end I still long for his touch.

"Say you want me back Stacy, please I need to hear it." He lifted my cheeks and kissed me passionately. I started to feel the lust again, longing for him to be inside me..but I have to fight it. You can do this Stacy, be strong...my conscience is reminding me to get back to reality.

I shoved him away, I looked on his eyes and all I see is lust enveloping him. He didn't look at me that way before. When we made love I can feel and see it in his eyes but this time it's different like he just needs a release...I was aroused and scared at the same time.

"Please Marcus, I have to go home."

"I want you! All of you!" I covered my mouth with my hands.I was shocked. Did he missed me that much? I followed him as he led me back on his condo. And sad to say I was not able to control my feelings for him, as we fucked again continuously all through the night. We didn't stop. We were hungry for each other. I don't know what happened with me but he seems to have hypnotized me. I did not care if they were looking for me. If tomorrow will ever come, I am contented to be with him. Until we realized we were both tired and we fell asleep on his bed.

-------------------3>-----------------------

Sorry guys I got carried away in writing this chapter. I hope you liked it...please vote/comment. Thanks a lot!!! You guys are awesome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 124 30
"Dare" I breath through my lips. Nathaniel smirked in satisfaction as his plan was going well. "I dare you to French kiss, Mr. Armani" He said calmly...
12.4M 65.4K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
3.1K 9 11
He is her teacher. She is his best friend's daughter. Will they find love despite their differences? I am the goody-two-shoes who likes to bake and f...