No Choice || H.S.

Por Hollow_Mist

"Sometimes we can choose the paths we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have No... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chpater 64
Chapter 65
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Epilogue

Chapter 29

1.3K 58 9
Por Hollow_Mist

Harry's P.O.V

"Good morning!" I said grinning as I reached the school gates where Tahira was standing. The boys and I stayed up late just talking and because of that, I overslept.

"Morning. Late night?" She asked smiling and I opened the school door for her before following her inside.

"Yeah. Catching up all." I said nodding and she raised an eyebrow.

"Did you know they were here?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I didn't. The girls wanted to meet you early. That's all I was told. Yesterday." I said and she nodded, ignoring the glares and weird looks we received.

"Can you imagine the shock I got when they suddenly came up and hugged me?" Tahira asked and I chuckled. "I can imagine."

She shook her head. "Anyway, they forgot a bag in the shop. Niall's clothes, I think." This time I raised an eyebrow, feeling a little surprised. "They bought one for Niall, too?" She shrugged.

"Well, the girls were buying one for themselves and Louis thought that even you boys should buy something otherwise it would look weird for them, you know?"

I slowly nodded, thinking. "Liam kept saying he's forgetting something." I said just as we reached Tahira's class.

"Yeah. The shopkeeper gave it to me since I'm an old customer and know Niall. You can take it today when you come to drop the girls in the evening." I nodded and smiled. "Alright."

"Can you tell Eleanor and Sophia not to wear full sleeve shirts for tonight if they want a lengthy design." Tahira asked as we exited the school gates.

"Yes, I will. Anything else they need to do?" I asked and she put her thinking face on before nodding. 

"No shorts please or anything revealing too much skin. Papa won't be able to help much otherwise." I felt myself frown, confused. "Sorry?"

"Harry, after we get our mehndi done, we can't touch anything with our hands till it dries completely or it will get spoiled. So papa helps us if we want something to drink or eat and he doesn't look at other women like I don't look at men. And it would be uncomfortable for him if they showed up wearing shorts. Get my point?"

I nodded in understanding. "Okay. Nothing else, right?" I asked and she shook her head. "No. Be there by seven. I'll see you later."

"Bye."

"Hey! How was school?" Niall asked much to my bewilderment when I reached home. I put my keys in the bowl before walking towards him.

"It was fine. When did you arrive?"

"I hitched a ride." He replied and went back to watching TV.

"With who?" I asked and another voice replied.

"Me." Simon emerged from one of the spare rooms and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Is this a 'Surprise Harry by arriving at his flat' week?" He chuckled.

"No. We just didn't want to arrive here tired for tomorrow." I nodded.

At that moment, Liam came out of my room holding the photo album and I cleared my throat, raising an eyebrow. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked and he gave me a sheepish look. "Sorry. Found this on your side table and got curious."

"You haven't opened it?" I asked and he shook his head. I raised my hand and he handed the album to me and a thought occurred. "Oh yeah, you forgot Niall's clothes at the shop. Tahira said she has the bag." I said and Liam slammed his palm against his forehead.

"That's what I was forgetting." He said the same time Niall asked. "Clothes? What clothes?" and Liam turned to face him.

"Clothes for tomorrow. Traditional ones." Niall made an 'Oh' sound before grinning.

"When will I get to see it?" He asked and I went towards the kitchen, fetching myself some water. "I'm going to drop the girls at her place tonight. She said she'll hand it to me then."

Niall just nodded while Simon gestured towards the album. "What is that?" I placed it on the counter and took a long gulp of water before closing the bottle.

"Memories. Mine and Tahira's." As soon as I said that, I got crowded by the two bandmates.

"Can we see, please!?" They both asked while Simon chuckled and walked over to us. "Yes, Harry. Show us." I sighed before opening the album.

"Awe." Niall said as he saw the first picture and a new voice called out. "What are you looking at?"

"Harry and Tahira as kids!" Liam said and the girls rushed towards us, Louis slowly (slower than them but still fast) came towards us and crowded us even more. "Awe!" The girls said and I rolled by eyes before flipping the page, recieving another 'Awe' from the girls.

The whole album went on like that. By the time we were able to finish, it was already five o' clock. "You two were so cute!" Eleanor said and Sophia nodded in agreement. "I think they still are, El." Sophia said and I looked down at the last photo of us to avoid them seeing my faint red cheeks.

I cleared my throat and looked at the girl.s "Don't you have to get ready?" I asked and they nodded.

"Yup. We'll go get ready in a while." Eleanor said and I nodded.

"Tahira said don't wear full sleeves if you want a long design and don't wear shorts."

They looked at me confused but then nodded, knowing that Tahira knew better in this matter.

"Harry, we're ready to go." Sophia said as they came out of their rooms. At the same time my phone beeped showing a message from Tahira.

From Tahira:

The woman who does the mehndi has arrived. How much time will it take for you to come here?

To Tahira:

The girls are ready. We'll be there in fifteen. You get started till then.

From Tahira:

Alright.

"Harry?" Louis asked and I looked up to see everyone staring at me weirdly. "What?" I asked.

"I've been calling you. Was that Tahira?" Eleanor asked and I nodded.

"Sorry. But yes, it was her. She's saying that the woman who will do the henna tattoos has arrived." I said and the girls nodded. "Let's go then." Eleanor said and I nodded before we headed out.

"Hey, Omar." I said as he opened the door and smiled at me (we made up after the interview).

"Hello, Harry. You must be Eleanor and Sophia. Tahira hasn't stopped talking about you." Omar said but like Tahira, he didn't look at them. "Come in, please."

They greeted Omar and went inside as he stepped away and he raised an eyebrow at me. "Aren't you coming in?" Omar asked.

"What? No, I just came to drop them off." I said and he shook his head. "If they need help I won't be able to assist them properly. You have to stay."

I sighed. "Alright." I sent Liam the message before following Omar inside the house.

To Liam:

Got to stay back to help the girls. Don't let Louis and Niall make a mess of the flat.

In the living room, the two long couches was occupied by the girls and a woman who looked like she was in her mid-thirties. She, unlike Sara and Tahira wasn't wearing a hijab but was happily chatting with Tahira as she got her henna tattoo done from a silver shiny paper cone.

"Hi, Harry." Sara said when she saw me standing there. Eleanor raised an eyebrow at me but I shook my head and smiled at Sara. "Hi, Sara. How've you been?" I asked and took a seat on the free couch while Omar took the empty space beside Sara. "I've been fine. What about you?

"I've been good too." I said grinning.

"Wow, yours looks so beautiful, Tahira." Sophia said and the lady and Tahira smiled. "Thanks." She replied and Sophia looked at me. "Harry, come see this!"

"I will but later." I said and Tahira smiled at nothing. At the moment my phone beeped again signalling a text from Liam.

From Liam:

Okay. They can't do much. Simon is also watching them with me.

It was fifteen minutes later that Tahira's hands were done but she surprised me when she offered her back hand to the woman, who took it by the tip of the index finger and started designing again. "You're getting it done at the back as well?" Eleanor asked and Tahira nodded. "Yeah. I always get it done at the back as well."

An hour later, Sophia was the only one left to be done as she wanted a long one. Eleanor had gone for an old style one rather than getting something similar to that of Tahira and Sophia. I was honestly very bored right now since I had nothing to do or could do for that matter.

"Hey." Tahira said as she came and sat near me as much as the other couch allowed.

"Hey." I said and Tahira showed me her hands. "What do you think?" She asked and I studied them carefully before grinning.

"Beautiful." I said and she blushed.

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: I was going to make this chapter longer but I'm mentally exhausted from the rumours that went on yesterday. The person who threatened Harry is banned from the stadium and tweeted that she did that as a joke. Please share the news to people who still don't know this or are confused on the matter so that people don't freak out much. Comment, Vote and Follow :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

373 17 3
"You're not all that you show yourself to be, there's alot more of you isn't there? Alot more that is alot more darker than this happy carefree part...
414K 10.9K 131
Hello, I'm making this book for myself an my colored bad gals out there. We don't get much recognition with the boys whatsoever. So let's throw away...
231 15 15
"Harry just wanted some solitude and privacy. He wanted to remember what it was like to feel 'normal'. But he ended up on the verge of death, in a di...
10.7K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...