choose | luke hemmings

By abstractstyles

It's you, May. You're what I want forever. [COMPLETE] achievements: #1 in fanfiction More

chapter 1✿
chapter 2✿
chapter 3✿
chapter 4✿
chapter 5✿
chapter 6✿
chapter 7✿
chapter 8✿
chapter 9✿
chapter 10✿
chapter 11✿
chapter 12✿
chapter 13✿
chapter 14✿
chapter 15✿
chapter 16✿
chapter 17✿
chapter 18✿
chapter 19✿
trailer
chapter 20✿
chapter 21✿
chapter 22✿
chapter 23✿
chapter 24✿
chapter 25✿
chapter 26✿
chapter 27✿
chapter 28✿
chapter 29✿
chapter 30✿
chapter 31✿
chapter 32✿
chapter 33✿
chapter 34✿
chapter 35✿
chapter 36✿
chapter 37✿
chapter 38✿
chapter 39✿
chapter 40✿
chapter 41✿
chapter 42✿
chapter 43✿
chapter 45✿
chapter 46✿
chapter 47✿
chapter 48✿
chapter 49✿
chapter 50✿
chapter 51✿
chapter 52✿
chapter 53✿
chapter 54✿
chapter 55✿
chapter 56✿
chapter 57✿
chapter 58✿
chapter 59✿
chapter 60✿
chapter 61✿
chapter 62✿
chapter 63✿
chapter 64✿
chapter 65✿
Chapter 66✿
chapter 67✿
chapter 68✿
chapter 69✿
chapter 70✿
chapter 71✿
chapter 72✿
chapter 73✿
chapter 74✿
chapter 75✿
chapter 76✿
chapter 77✿
chapter 78✿
chapter 79✿
chapter 80✿
chapter 81✿

chapter 44✿

357K 12.5K 6.1K
By abstractstyles

Travis' body is lifted from mine and pinned against the wall. It takes me a second to register what is happening.

"Luke! Get off of him!" I run over and try to pull Luke back.

Why was Luke here in the first place? Probably with Michael I assume.

"What the fuck are you doing kissing my girlfriend!" Luke screams in Travis' face.

"She's not even your girlfriend anymore!" Travis yells back.

"You don't know shit!" Luke says as he collides his fist with Travis' face.

"Luke!" I scream.

"What the fuck man!" Travis yells as he holds his eye.

"You better never come near her again or I swear i'll―"

"Luke please! Just go inside." I say as I try to pull Luke's arm.

"You touch her again and it'll be the last time you touch anyone again." Luke warns as he walks into my apartment. My mind flashes back to the night that Luke told Jace the same thing.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I ask Travis.

"Seems to me like he hasn't changed a bit." Travis spits as he walks away.

I sigh before walking into my apartment and slamming the door behind me. I see Luke in the kitchen, icing his hand.

"What the fuck was that!" He yells.

"What do you mean!? You're the one that punched him!"

"Yeah because I open the door to see my girlfriend making out with some guy! I'm obviously going to hit him!"

"We weren't making out. He just kissed me. But as soon as he did, you pulled him off. And i'm not your girlfriend anymore." I say.

"Did you kiss back?" He asks.

"No, of course not." I say.

He really has no right to even be asking me any of this. He doesn't own me. I don't like Travis but if i did, it would be none of Luke's business.

"Well why wouldn't you? Like you said, you're not my girlfriend anymore." Luke snaps.

"Would you stop! I didn't kiss him back because I don't like him!"

"Why not?!" Luke yells, coming closer to me.

"Because I love you, you jerk!" I scream.

He looks up at me, anger washed away immediately from my words. "You do?"

"Well obviously. I'm not going to stop in a matter of a day."

"You didn't kiss him back?" He asks again.

"I already told you I didn't." I respond.

"Okay." He sighs.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I ask.

I don't understand why he's here if Michael isn't. Maybe he came to see me. Doubtful.

"Michael let me in before he went to Ashton's." He answers.

"Why didn't you go with him?"

"Because I didn't come to see Michael, I came to see you. I was about to leave though because you were taking so long, then I saw you kiss that fucking asshole."

I'm about to tell him that I didn't kiss him, he kissed me; but I decide to not bring it up further.

"Why did you come to see me?" I ask.

He sighs before sitting on the couch. He rubs his hands over his face in frustration.

"I know we're not together but, I just need someone to talk to."

"Why don't you talk to Mikey?"

"Because I need you."

My heart jumps at his words. It's nice to know he still needs me, just like I still need him.

"What's going on?" I ask.

His lips tighten and his eyes fill with―sadness?

"My dad came to my house."

What the fuck? His dad?!

"What do you mean? Why did he come?" I ask as I sit beside him.

Now I understand why Luke wanted to talk to me about this. I'm the only person he ever told about his father. This was always such a hard topic for Luke. Even though we're not together anymore, I still care about him, and i'll be there for him no matter what our status is.

"He said he wants to be a part of my life. His wife left him and took full custody of his kid. He has no one so he came crawling back. I'm liking second fucking choice to him! I haven't seen him in years, and now just because he lost his new family he thinks he can come back to his old one? It's fucking bullshit!" Luke screams and stands up.

I grab his hand. "Sit." I almost whisper.

He sits down again. "He said he wanted to make things right with me. He told me he already spoke to my brothers and my mum. He said they fucking forgave him and want to move on from everything. How can they forgive him after everything he put the family through!"

I put my hand in his. "You don't have to forgive him if you don't want to. He doesn't deserve your forgiveness anyway. I know you took it all the hardest and you just want to protect your mum, but you also have to let your family make their own decisions. If they want to forgive him, then you can't tell them not to. But in no way do you have to forgive him and move on like they are." I say.

"Does it make me a bad person for not forgiving him? I mean, my mum did. So did Ben and Jack." He says. I can hear him choking back sobs.

"No, of course not. Luke, your dad is the bad guy here. Not you." I say.

"I'm sorry for coming here and dumping this all on you, I just needed someone to talk to. Well, I needed you."

"Luke, i'm always here for you. You know that. You're not dumping anything on me. I want to help you, always." I tell him.

He looks up at me and glances back and forth between my eyes and lips and starts leaning towards me. Before I can stop him, he smashes his on mine. I immediately kiss back and my body feels as if it turned to jello. My brain finally registers what's happening and I pull away.

"Luke, we shouldn't-" I put my hand on his chest.

"Please." He cries as he puts his hand on mine.

I sigh before crashing my lips back on his. I've missed this so much. I've missed his taste. I've missed the way our lips mould perfectly together, and the way our tongues battle for dominance. I've missed him so much. We must be crazy. I don't understand any of this. Not even five minutes ago, we were screaming at each other and now, we can't seem to let go of one another.

Blood rushes to my head making me feel slightly dizzy as I bring my hand to the back of his neck and pull on his hair slightly, knowing he loves that. I feel his tongue swipe against my bottom lip. Unsurely, I part my lips and grant him access. Our tongues battle for dominance before I give up and let him win. I know this is wrong but at this moment, it feels so right. He pulls away from my lips and moves down my jawline, to my neck and collarbones.

"Luke." I moan.

"I've missed you moaning my name." He says against my skin.

Just then he stands up and pulls me up with him. He grabs me by my thighs and wraps them around his waist. He guides me into my bedroom, shutting the door with his foot. He brings me over to the bed and puts me down, immediately crawling over me and reattaching his lips to mine.

"I could've killed that guy for kissing you. You're my girl." He says against my lips.

He slowly moves down to my collar bones, and then pulls my shirt up slightly, trailing kisses down my stomach. I arch my back so he can remove my shirt. He pulls it off and throws it on the floor beside my bed. I discard of his as well. I know this probably isn't the best timing but at this moment, all I want is him.

"I want you." I moan.

"Me too." He moans against my lips.

"No, I mean-"

He pulls away and looks at me. "You mean you want to―" He stops.

I nod as I bring my hand down, palming him through his pants. He puts his hand over mine, seizing all movement.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes. I've never been more sure."

Luke and I may not be labeled as girlfriend and boyfriend at the moment but that doesn't matter. He is mine and I am his. We know that much. I love him and he loves me.

He wraps his fingers around my leggings and pulls them off in a swift movement. My panties follow and he throws them both on the floor. I arch my back once again so he can unhook my bra. He attaches his lips back to mine, but all too soon he pulls away. I whimper at the sudden loss of contact.

He walks over to the door and locks it before pulling his wallet out of his back pocket. He grabs a condom and shimmies out of his jeans and boxers quickly, before rejoining me on my bed. I'm a bit thrown off as to why he is carrying around a condom in his wallet, but I decide to let it go. I don't want to ruin this near perfect moment.

He rips the wrapper open and quickly slides on the condom. He attaches his lips to mine as I tangle my fingers through his hair. He moves his hands to cup my cheeks as he looked into my eyes.

"I love you. More than anything." He says.

"I love you, too." I whisper.

He presses his lips to mine once again as I prepare for the best night of my life.

--

A/N SORRY I DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WRITING FULL ON SEX SCENES BUT LUKE AND MAY FINALLY DID IT! I hope you guys like the timing, I know I do! lol. What do you guys think of everything happening? PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.6K 58
"I'm not going to kill you Ms. Harrington, and why, you ask? Well, first of all, it would be too obvious that it was me who killed you since I have a...
924K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
136K 8.8K 41
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
147K 6.8K 26
Y/N Bishop is Maya Bishop's older sister. She was sent off to military school at the age of 16. She lost all contact with her biological family until...