Blood red love (Jeff/Slender...

Par xLKxNightmarexLKx

Their friends call them, Nightmare and Crimson. Sisters they are, and no matter what they stick by each other... Plus

Chapter one: Sorrow
Chapter Two: a normal day changes
Chapter three: Pain
Chapter four: Feelings?
Chapter five: Chaos
Chapter six: A scary wake up call
Chapter seven: Are you a vampire?
Chapter eight: Fights lead to more pain and scars
Chapter nine: YOLO
Chapter 10: Closer than ever
Chapter 11: Birthday gifts
Chapter 12: Extraordinary Girl
Chapter 13: Explinations
Chapter 14: Long gone
Chapter 15: Lost loves
Chapter 16: It never ends does it?
Chapter 17: Missing you
Chapter 18: Puntures
Chapter 20: Save her
Chapter 21: Dreams
Chapter 22: New family members
Chapter 23: More disasters
Chapter 24: A love to protect.
Chapter 25: New beginnings
Sequel

Chapter 19: a lovers grief

72 5 2
Par xLKxNightmarexLKx

3rd person

For hours the pastas sat in the waiting room, devastated at the injuries Night and Crim sustained. The blood from the wound they had was too much for them. Slender and Jeff just stood in opposite corners of the room looking at the blood on their hands. They didn't bother cleaning the mess up, instead the looked at the blood horrified that it belonged to their lovers. Countless hours passed as the girls went through surgery, and recovery. For over two days the pastas lost sleep, and poor Sally would cry herself to sleep when she was to tired to stay up any longer. Countless attempts to making the mood brighter failed, and soon every one went mute. No body spoke, no body smiled, no body moved. Slender and Jeff never looked up, never spoke once, and never tried to brighten the mood. They were lost without their lovers. If these girls died....nothing would be the same. No one will be the same again.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

64 0 10
[Creepypasta x F. Reader] Vacations are often considered relaxing; a rare opportunity to unwind and do things that are enjoyable, whether that's spen...
61 13 8
Jess just turned 18 and really wanted to move out, so she bought this cheap house in a pretty nice neighbourhood. She always dreamt of having this ol...
478 130 27
Life was already hard for the Colin sisters, day after day of having to nurse for their mentally challenged mother wasn't something to get accustomed...
1.6K 107 41
Every 20 years, a peculiar event happens in the world, most people call it "The blood moon". When the sky turns dark and the moon red. They say a bea...