"Boy or Girl?" (One Direction...

Per MariahErin

This is the second book, the first is "Friends or more?!"...check it out and thanks:) Més

Read this please?
Chapter 2: "Ouch..."
Chapter 3: "We love you..."
Chapter 4: "How much longer..."
Chapter 5: "I think it's time Niall..."
Chapter 6: "Home sweet home..."
Chapter 7: "Oh God..."
Chapter 8: "Surprize..."
Chapter 9: "Wow..."
Chapter 10: "What the..."
Chapter 11: "I can't believe Emmett is three months old today..."
Chapter 12: "
BIG NEWS FOR FANS OF THIS BOOK

Chapter 1: "It's a...."

1.1K 4 3
Per MariahErin

Me and Niall walked into the doctors office, my baby bump is getting bigger and bigger it seems like every day, and today the doctors find out if the babys a girl or a boy after about three months of me wondering. We've been debating on it being a surprise when I give birth but I think Niall's about to die to know, so I guess we will find out today.

"Mr. and Mrs. Horan!" the nurse called out, no we haven't got married yet but we are after the baby is born. We got up and walked into the room, she patted the examineing table and I sat down. "The doctor will be in, in a moment and he needs to know if you want the sex of the baby to be a surprise or not." the nurse stated as she walked out.

"Niall do you want to know or want it to be a surprise?" I asked trying to sit mor compertablely. I looked at him and he looked like he was in deep thought. He looked back at me.

"You want it a surprise right?"

"Yeah but what do you want?" I stated with a duh expression.

"Well I haven't been the one carrying the baby for the past five months and for the next four. I want it to be a surprise to!" he smiled and walked over to me kissing my forehead, and touching my baby bump. He's going to be a great dad, and his mom is ready for the baby to be born already.

"Okay, thanks babe!" I kissed his lips lightly. The doctor came in soon after and smiled at us while looking at my charts.

"Your test came back good, and now lets take a look at the baby. One question do you want to know the sex?"

"No." Niall stated and I nodded in agreement. The doctor pulled my shirt so that my stomach was exposed and put a gel on it. He placed a wond type thing on my belly and pointed to the screen, I looked at the screen and saw the babys' face. All of a sudden this unplaned pregnacy turned into me ready to hold the baby in my arms. I looked at Niall and honestly I've never seen his smile that big, I felt a tear run down my face but Niall wiped it away.

"There is your baby, I'm going to get the print out of this picture and I'll be back and you can head home. He walked out the door and Niall helped my off the table, that thing is so uncomfertable. The doctor came in and handed us the picture of the little baby, Niall and I then headded home.

***************************************************************************************

We arrived at our flat to find Ella, Harry, Louis, Eleanor, Perrie, Zayn, Liam and Danielle all sitting on the porch. Niall got out and opened my door, I walked up to were they were all standing now.

"What are you guys doing on our porch?" I laughed, I walked in and sat on the couch and so did everyone else.

"We want to see the picture thing of the baby!" Ella stated jumping up and down.

"She's been like this all day!" Harry added, Ella turned and glared at him. Oh God I better show her before Harry gets himself killed. I handed her the picture and her eyes went wide. All of them gathered around her looking at the picture. "Well when are you having the baby, you look like you can't even move!" Harry stated and I gave him a glare.

"Harry you just wait until I have this baby I'm going to kill you! I'm not that fat!" I stated and looked at the baby bump, in all truth yeah I am fat! But the weird thing is I don't care that I'm getting fat.

"Awe I'm so happy you two slept together!" Lou stated we all looked at him, I looked at Niall who was blushing.

"Lou!" Niall and I stated at the same time.

"What I'm going to be an unckle!" he smiled, I just shook my head looking at my baby in the picture. I felt someone touching my belly and looked to see Harry mubbling something to my stomach it was really weird.

"What are you doing Harry?" I asked as Niall looked like he was going to ask the same thing.

"I speak baby! You didn't know?...I'm kidding I was seeing if the little guy would kick me." he stated as I pushed his hand off and laughed.

"How about I let you know when the baby kicks so you can put your head on my stomach and let he or she kick some sense into you?" I stated as everyone laughed. I rubbed my baby bump and started thinking.

What if something happens to the baby? What if something happens to me when I give birth and he or she has to grow up without a mother? These and many other questions were starting to come into my mind.

"Emma, are you okay?"

"I think I'm going to be sick!" I stated going the fast as I can to the bathroom and sat on the floor and started to puke in the tolite, this baby loves making mommy sick.

"Baby please stop making mommy get sick!" I thought to myself, as Naill walked in and pulled my hair back and handing me a hair tie. I sat back against the tub, as Niall had a worried look.

"Niall I'm fine the baby is fine she or he just likes to make me lose my lunch."

"Okay are you sure?"

"Yes...ouch! The little bugger is kicking me, put your hand right there." I grabbed his hand and placed it where the baby is kicking, she or he stoped finally. I smiled and Niall helped me up, he went back to the living room and I brushed my teeth. I walked back to the living room and they are still looking at the picture.

"Emma, Niall?" El started.

"You guys want to come to the next appointment?" I smiled as Niall nodded his head to them, and thier faces lit up.

"Can we?" Marie asked, me and Niall nodded and smiled.

"Yeah I have one in like three weeks."

"Yay!" they all said.

I went and changed into a tank and sweats, and i thought the other shirt showed my big belly, ugh I can't gat any bigger or I'm going to be as fat as I cow. I walked down stairs and saw the girls doing somthing at the kitchen table and the boys watching a sport on tv. I went in there with the girls, "Hey Emma, you look so cute!" Perrie said with a smiled as I sat down.

"I feel like a cow, and how do I look cute I'm preggers." I laughed slightly, and Perrie did too.

"How are you feeling? You haven't got sick since last time have you?" Dani asked, I shook my head.

"No I only get sick when I smell or eat curtain things. For some resason the baby thinks my bladder is a bouncy house." I laughed putting my hand on the baby bump.

"Emma you have told the doctor about getting sick right, because you should be out of that fase by now." Ella said rubbing my belly.

"Yeah she said that everyones diffrent so some people are sick throughout and some are luky and aren't sick all nine months!" I stated with a sigh. My heard my cell start to ring and then Niall walked in handing it to me so I didn't have to walk.

"Hello?"

"Hey sis guess what I'm in London, and I'm going to be at your's and Niall's flat in like ten minuates." I heard my brother say through the phone I was happy until I forgot that I haven't told him I'm preggers.

"Hey and really is Grace with you?"

"Yeah sissy is with me, we are pulling up now bye!" he hung up. Oh crap he's going to flip his head when he finds out!

"Niall please come here now!" I shouted standing up. He ran in and stoped in front of me.

"What's wrong?"

"My brother and sister are outside and I haven't told them I'm preggers!" I stated as his eyes got big.

"Emma, he's going to kill me...and you!" after Niall got that out his mouth there was a knock and Louis answered it. I told Niall to go up stairs so I could figure somthing out. I looked at the girls.

"Ella you now my brother! Send Grace in here to me and you go talk to Max and tell him about the baby." I stated she nodded and walked out and a few seconds later Grace walked in. Grace is fifteen and I haven't seen her in like three years, and Max is eight-teen and I'm the oldest I'm twenty-two.

"Emma you're huge!" she yelled. I smiled and gave her a hug, when I let go she looked at me shocked, "Are you pregnate?" she asked and I nodded my head 'yes'.

"EMMA AND NIALL GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE NOW!" I heard Max yell, humm he took it better than I thought. I walked to the living room as the girls followed, "Oh my God it's true! Where is Niall?" he asked hugging me, when he let go I spoke.

"You arent going to try to kill him are you?" I asked in a joking tone.

"I would but I dont want you to raise the baby on your own."

Niall came down the stairs and so did the other boys. I smiled and Niall walked over to me standing beside me. I looked at Max's expressions but couldn't read them. It was too quite not even Lou was saying or doing anything.

"So you and Niall had sex?" I turned around to Grace who was standing beside me, and Niall blushed a little but I think I had him beat. "What?" she asked.

"Why would you even ask that in the first place and why on earth are you compfertable asking that?" I asked looking at her she shurged her shoulders.

"I'll give her 'the talk' if you want?" Louis asked looking at me, I looked at him and glared. "Or not!" he added.

"Louis you gave them the talk before Emma was pregnate rember?" Harry asked as I threw my phone at him.

"Oh so you two done it even when you knew it wasn't a good idea!" Grace stated, I grabbed her and told the other girls to follow me for back up, we walked into the kitchen. "What are you doing?".

"Hasn't Max gave you the talk?"

"No, why?"

"Well I'm going to give it to you so you'll shut up!"

**Niall's POV**

The girls went into the kitchen, all of a sudden we hear Grace. "That is....ewwwwww!!!! Gross!" she shouted.

"So Niall you and Emma are ingaged?" Max asked me and I nodded.

"That's good, sorry about Grace I haven't gave her the talk, I just couldn't do it." he stated.

"Well I think Emma is fixing that problem!" I said as we heard Grace again. "OKAY NO MORE PLEASE I WONT DO IT BUT PLEASE SHUT UP!" she shouted. Me and the guys kind of laughed until Grace came in and sat on the couch and Emma and the girls came in with a smile.

"Max don't worry about giving her the talk." she said with a laugh and then all the girls were laughing.

"What did you tell her?" Max asked, oh God probly nothing us guys would want to know.

"Everything, but I made it sound so awful she won't have kids even when she's married." Emma smiled.

"Emma." Max said giving her a hug and laughing.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC