Chapter 3: "We love you..."

Grace was hugging me again when everyone else walked in, they all eaither looked like they were about to cry or have been crying. Gace walked over to a chair beside me near Niall and Max. Ella slowly walked in last sitting on the end of the bed along with the rest of the girls, the boys were standing beside me. I felt so bad that I caused them pain, scared them and I know I shouldn't but I do. I hugged them each as tightly as I could, they all looked at me with tears in their eye's like they wanted to ask something but didn't want to know the answer.

"How's the baby?" Ella asked, you could tell she was haveing trouble spitting out the words, she had fear in her voice. I looked at her and then at the others, I never knew I could love so many people at once but I did.

"He or she is just fine, just wanted out a little early. I can go home tomarrow but I have to wear a pump on my side at all times until the baby is ready. Guys everythings okay I'm sorry I scared you I just knew somthing was wrong." when I said this the sadness half way faded on their faces, the monitor beeped and everyone looked scared. I smiled "It's okay thats just the baby kicking." I added as they looked releved.

"Emma, we could care less if we get scared, we are still going to worry about you. Emma, we love you like a sister and that isn't going to change." Liam stated and this made a tear fall down my cheek, the thought of them loving me as a sister made me so happy. The doctor came in with a smile, I looked at her confused.

"I thought you might want to see your baby after the scare, do you?" she asked walking over to the side of my bed and touching my stomach. I smiled and nodded, "Do you want your friends to stay in here too?" she asked.

"They're all family so yes." I stated with a smile and Niall walked over to me and held my hand. I looked at everyone and they smiled with excitement on thier faces. I laid back, she hooked everything up and put the gel on my stomach. She found the baby on the screen.

"There you are, oh wait..." she stoped midsentence and I got worried and Niall did too.

"What's wrong?" I asked scared of the answer, she smiled.

"Nothing I hear two heart beats, like twins!" she smiled at me and I froze, thats two babies, two not one but two. I honestly don't know how I feel about that.

"What, twins, no, can't be." I stated as the others were smiling.

"Oh no wait thats your heart beat, sorry sweetie. But theres your baby." she pointed at the face on the screen, I looked at the others and their faces are priceless. The doctor left and no one said a thing, I need to break the silence.

"Well now you've seen  the little guy or girl." I laughed and El, Dani, Perrie, and Ella all smiled and hugged me at once and then rubbed my belly.

"The baby is huge do they have to cut you open to get him or her?" Grace asked while the girls got up and sat back down. I laughed and so did everyone else. 

"No but I wish they did Grace, trust me." I stated as I pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek. She got up and her eyes got wide I think she got the point, again I laughed. I told everyone to go back to thier flats and get some sleep, and they did. Niall was trying to stay awake, Max and Grace just left they are staying at our flat tonight. "Niall, you can sleep I'm fine and so is this little cutie." I said resting my hand on my stomach, and he smiled and kissed my cheek. After a few minautes he started to snore and I drifted to sleep.

(A two and a half months later)

I was sitting in the living room watching tv and Niall was fixing me some popcorn and getting me a water. This baby has weird cravings, and if my stomach gets any bigger I'm not going to be able to move (sarcasim).

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

(a/n Sorry short chapter the next will be longer:)