Chapter 8: "Surprize..."

**Niall's POV**

"Hey, is she on her way back yet?" I asked Ella, she shook her head as Liam, Dani, Louis, El, Zayn, Perrie, and Harry walked in. Harry went over to Ella, I'm so glad they're finally showing emotions in front of people instead of acting akward. I went into Emmett's room to change his clothes, I grabbed his new "My Aunt is amaZayn" shirt, gee I wonder who could have gotten this one. I smiled to myself and changed him.

"Niall she's pulling up! Get your ass in here!" Harry yelled I heard him say 'ouch' so Liam or one of the girls must have hit him,I grunted and walked into the kitchen with the others, I looked at Harry as I sat down with Emmett. "What? Emmett dosent know what that means, and besides he cant even talk yet." he smirked I looked at Liam and he nodded as if he knew what I was going to say, then Liam slapped the back of his head.

"Niall I'm home, Ella Harry wasn't there so-" she stoped when she looked at us all and put her keys down, "What's going on?" she added, she walked over to me and Emmett.

"Surprise, this is your ingagment party! Woohoo!" Ella stated, Emma walked over to her. Oh God please tell me she isnt going to hit her, about that time she hugged Ella tight. She hugged everyone, kissed me and picked Emmett up out of my arms then held him as she smiled at all of us. "Wait your not going to kill us?" Ella asked, Emma just smiled and sat down in my lap.

"No, why would I kill you?" Emma asked looking at everyone, then at me. "And you are so sweet!" she kissed me and Ella got Emmett from her arms.

"Come on little guy, you might have a sibling in nine months after this party!" Ella stated in a baby voice, I chuckled and Emma smiled into the kiss. We pulled apart, I dont know what it is but even now every time we kiss it's like we're teenagers agian.

"Are you two done with the whole, toung down each others throughts?" Louis asked with a smirk, El glared at him and the smirk disapeard. Emma got up and sat in the seat next to me and Dani.

"Yes Lou we are, but considering I had his child I can kiss him when and where I want." Emma chuckled and Louis pouted with deffeat. Then Emma looked over at Ella, "Aunt Ella is lying...mommy isn't having another baby anytime soon." she added, I chuckled and shook my head when I looked back at her she was smirking. "What's so funny Mr. Horan?" she asked drinking water.

"Who said it wont be anytime soon, Mrs. Horan?" I smirked but she got in my face and smiled.

"Well then I hope you're going to be the one pushing the head out of your..." Dani covered her mouth from behind.

"Okay Emma thats a big TMI!" Dani laughed, Emma shook her head and kissed me lightly before Ella handed Emmett back to her. "You guys realize in like two weeks you two will be man and wife?" she asked with excitment.

"Yeah, son I couldn't be more proud of you than I am right now!" Harry stated pointing to me, I smiled at him and thought about what he just said.

"Thanks...and did you just call me son?" I asked and he nodded, "Mate I'm older than you." I laughed.

"Way to ruin the moment Niall...God!" Harry stated dramaticly, which earned him a look from Louis. Emmett started to cry and Emma stood up.

"I'm going to go put him down for bed, Emmett tell daddy goodnight." Emma stated leaning Emmett where I could kiss his forehead, she walked up the stairs to Emmetts room and I was left with everyone whatching me.

"What?" I asked wondering what they were thinking. "I'm going to go help Emma, we'll be right back." I stated standing up and walking up stairs.

**Emma's POV**

I was rocking Emmett to sleep when Niall walked in, he sat in front of us and just smiled. I'd then realized that Emmett looked just like his daddy the deep blue eyes, the shape of his mouth the only things that he'd got from me was my nose and dark brown hair. "He's almost asleep, why arent you downstairs with the others?" I asked looking at my sleepy baby boy in my arms.

"Why would I be down there missing this sight, after all in two weeks you wont be my girlfriend, you will be my wife." Niall stated, I looked up and saw so much happiness in his eyes. I smiled and he kissed my lips lightly, this couldn't be more perfect. I stood up and laid Emmett in his crib, as we walked down the stairs I saw Ella and Harry in the hall way.

When I went to walk in the kitchen I heard Harry yell, "What the hell!".

I stopped and then Ella responded, "What are you curseing at me for your to blame too!" she yelled back, Harry grabbed her arm and she slapped him.

"Hey!..." I stated running in between them and pushing them away from each other, "...Both of you need to cool down, do you understand me?!" I asked, Harry did as I said but Ella didn't listen. "Guys how about some help?" I yelled into the kitchen, in ran Niall, and Louis followed by the others.

"What is going on?" Louis asked walking over, looking at Harry. Harry put his head down but then Ella went into full anger mode, it took all my force to pin her to the wall.

"Ella look at me you need to calm down and tell me what's going on. Can you do that?" I asked and looked at her, she still had anger on her face I then looked over at Harry. "Harry you want to tell us what the hell is going on?" I asked.

"Ella told me something and I didn't react like I should've." Harry stated and walked into the living room, I pointed ant told the rest of the boys to follow him, I motioned the girls to help me get Ella in mine and Niall's room up stairs. Ella sat down on the bed and tears started to fall, me and the girls stood there not sure what to do.

"Ella what were you and Harry argueing about?" Dani asked and I looked from her to Ella, Ella looked at all four of us then at her hands. We were all quite until she resonded.

"Harry wants to get married and have a baby, but I'm just not ready yet. He asked me to marry him, I told him I need to think but it wasn't a no. I'm not like you Emma I dont want to be a knocked up ingaged girl, no offense." Ella stated without a breath in between. I was shocked at the fact that she used the term knocked up.

"Ella, no one's telling you to have a baby right now or even get married right now." I resonded walking over to her.

"Yeah, me and Louis have been dateing longer than Emma and Niall and we arent ingaged yet. Everyone feels different about this stuff." Eleanor stated rubbing Ella's back.

Ella looked over at me,"But you didn't have to think when you answered Niall!".

"Ella, that's because one I love him, two I'm ready to settle down so is he, and three I was pregnante with his son. And I wouldn't change a thing about my life, now its up to you...yes you'll marry Harry or no you're just not ready." I stated, she smiled and then wiped her face.

"I think I'm ready...but I'm not ready to have a baby!" she stated with a laugh.

"Okay, but I think we all need to go back down stairs and you need to go make sure you didnt bruise Harry's face, you hit pretty hard." I stated and we all laughed.

We all went back down stairs.