Biting Jasper

By SeraphinaRivera

An ordinary life turned upside down as Adam comes back to a small town in Virginia. Jasper is just trying to... More

Biting Jasper
† Chapter Two
† Chapter Three
† Chapter Four
† Chapter Five
† Chapter Six
† Chapter Seven
† Chapter Eight
† Chapter Nine
† Chapter Ten
† Chapter Eleven
† Chapter Twelve
† Chapter Thirteen
† Chapter Fourteen
Part Two - Description - New Cover
†† Chapter Two
†† Chapter Three
†† Chapter Four
†† Chapter Five
†† Chapter Six
†† Chapter Seven
†† Chapter Eight
†† Chapter Nine
†† Chapter Ten
†† Chapter Eleven
†† Chapter Twelve
†† Chapter Thirteen
†† Chapter Fourteen
†† Chapter Fifteen
†† Chapter Sixteen
†† Chapter Seventeen
†† Chapter Eighteen
†† Chapter Nineteen
†† Chapter Twenty
†† Chapter Twenty-One
†† Chapter Twenty-Two
†† Chapter Twenty-Three
†† Chapter Twenty-Four
†† Chapter Twenty-Five
†† Chapter Twenty-Six
†† Chapter Twenty-Seven

†† Chapter One

85.6K 1.7K 295
By SeraphinaRivera

                                                                [Vote if you love Adam+Jasper]

          I stared back into Adam's eyes as he tried to assure me that everything was going to be okay. That is what he said last time and I died. I won't bring that up because it just terrified me to shreds. I grabbed Adam's arms and hugged him harder. When I died, it literally felt like years passed. It was such a frightening experience and I would never want to re-live it.

          Being a vampire felt so strange, everything felt so cold but it didn't bother me. The only muscle I had grew and I became...sexy. I remember waking up on the floor in Vamptra's home. I felt so confused and everything looked different. That's when my fangs first popped out and I screamed like never before.

          Vamptra was kind to me when I woke up, she explained to me that she killed me because I needed to save the world. I had to destroy the reaper and bring her back to the underworld. I was the only one in existence that could do such thing.

          My power revolves around death, I control the dead and spirits. So that meant I was the only one that could do it because I am the only necromancer in the world. But I could not do it while I was still human or I would die in a snap of a finger. In this case, the reaper's fingers.

          When I was turned into a vampire, my powers became a greater use. I became more powerful than Vamptra herself. She told me exactly what I needed to do and it worked. I saved the world. Vamptra also mentioned that there will be side effects to this newer power. I haven't really experienced any side effects yet.

          But I know that my body hurts a lot.

          Vamptra told me how Adam reacted and it tore me to pieces, just to think of him in so much pain. I didn't know he cared so much about me. I should be smacked for thinking that. But I would have reacted the same. I don't think I could live without Adam.

          Judging on how hard he was hugging me, he missed me a lot.

          "Adam it's okay." I assured him this time. "I'm fine."

          His eyes had dark circles, and he never had these before. He must have seriously suffered. Vamptra was very mean not to mention anything to Adam. I should kill her. I know she's afraid of me, that's why she ran away.

          Speaking of Vamptra, she just dropped from the sky. Nice timing.

          Adam looked behind him to look at her, he shot her a disgusted look which she ignored. She walked towards me with those ten inch high heels. I felt the need to shock her heels just to make her trip.

          "Good job, Jasper." She said. She got on her knees next to me and placed a necklace on me. This was the necklace Adam got for her. It was to protect me from the sun. Adam looked so surprised right now. Vamptra touched my face. "Go home and rest. It's over."

          I nodded. I wasn't mad at her, I didn't hate her for killing me. I would have done the samething. I just wished I had a warning before it all happened. I was taken completely by surprise. She was lucky that I already knew how to work my powers.

          Vamptra disappeared into thin air. Whoa, I never saw that before.

          "Take me away, please." I whispered to Adam. He nodded and lifted me up in his arms and ran away from the field.

          I no longer saw the swirling sensation, or the blurry vision from running at full speed. I was a vampire now so I saw everything normal. I would run myself but it hurts and I don't know why. I'm not sure if it's a new thing about being a vampire.

          I guess I will get all my answers from Adam. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. His scent was highly arousing to my nose. He had his own scent like everyone else.

          "Don't ever leave me." My voiced echoed. It does that when you run at full speed. Your voice changes into an echo.

          Adam's dark brown hair was flowing blindly through the wind. It slowed down as he did. I looked up at his house. I let go of his neck and walked zombie-like towards his house. I felt like a raisin, dried up.

         Electricity passed my body and shocked the ground as I walked up the steps. I looked down on myself and eyed my hands mysteriously. As I walked inside, I made my robes disappear along with my staff and I was wearing my normal clothes again.

           I heard the door close behind me and I sat down on the wooden floor. I crossed my legs and stared at the colors of the wood. Adam joined me and sat down in front of me. I wouldn't look at him because I'd probably start crying.

          And I don't want to cry anymore, the tears burn my eyes.

          "How are you feeling?" He asked me as he took both of my hands.

          "It hurts." I said in a whisper.

          I sensed the tension from his palms. He needs to stop worrying about me, stop being so protective of me. Because I'm going to die and I don't want him to get attached to me. It hurt so much.

          "It will get better soon." He said.

          "No," I paused. "It won't."

          "Yes it well."

          "What's wrong with me?" I asked him.

          "I don't know if you won't tell me what's wrong in the first place." He indicated.

          "My body hurts, my emotions are cluttered, I feel like slapping you right now." I answered. He gripped on my hands and kissed them.

          "You're new," He pointed out the obvious! "It should stop soon."

          "And if it doesn't?"

          "It will! Now stop that before I slap you." He tapped me gently on my chin which made me smile. He always knows how to make me smile. In fact, he's the only one that can make me smile while I'm in pain. "Now tell me why do you think you're dying again. You seem fine to me."

          "Because I'm not supposed to be a vampire and a necromancer at the same time."

          "And is there a rule on this?"

          "Vamptra told me and I feel it inside of me. The change is brutal and it hurts so much." I felt like I wanted to cry. That's how much it hurt. My body was aching so much. Suddenly my body felt weird, almost light. I thought it was something about being a vampire until the electricity released.

          I gasped as my eyes turned black and tears streamed down. The pain...

          The electricity shocked me and circled my body. I wasn't doing this, I wasn't controlling it. Adam stepped back as it shocked him too. I wailed loudly as the pain covered my entire body. Adam looked like he was about to pass out.

          Each strand of hair began to hover. I wanted to scream but the pain made me forget how to speak. Then as quick as it started, it stopped. I collapsed on my back and my eyes went back to normal. I wiped away the tears as Adam reached up for me.

          "Why did you do that?"

          "I didn't do it! It's starting." My voice trembled as I spoke. I hugged Adam, I needed someone, anyone.

          "What is starting? Jasper you're scaring me."

          "The side effects that Vamptra told me would happen, I'm dying."

          "For God's sake Jasper. You're NOT dying." He shouted.

          "But I am!" I screamed back at him, which only made it shock myself. I dropped on my knees and closed my eyes. Relax Jasper. Relax. "My power is strong now. Too strong. And I can't control it. Each time I shock myself it becomes more painful. Then soon enough it will kill me."

          "I'm sure it's just from being new to this." He shook his head in denial. My poor Adam didn't want to lose me again so he wouldn't believe me. I was telling the truth. Vamptra said so and I believe it because I can feel it.

          "I wasn't meant to be a vampire. It goes against everything, it goes against nature." I continued. I could hear Adam's heart beating. Some people would believe that vampires don't have a heart but we are the same as humans except a hundred times more powerful. "I'm still human, I'm still a necromancer and now I'm a vampire. It just can't be."

          "Yes it can, you're breathing, living proof that it can be." He sat in front of me and pulled me closer between his legs. Our faces were only inches apart. I wanted to press my lips on his but I'm still scared of shocking him. It comes and it goes.

          I remember shocking Vamptra as she took me to the field. I couldn't run because I'd collapse from the pain. This is terrible, worse than being kicked in the balls. Worse than giving birth. I felt the tension release from my body and then I knew I was okay. For now.

          I got up and pulled Adam along with me. My fangs suddenly popped out and I was startled. He chuckled. I'm not even excited. This is sad, can he still drink from me?

          "Can you still drink from me?" I asked him, a little upset that I wouldn't feel that amazing feeling upon my neck.

          "I don't know, I can't even smell what you are anymore."

          That made me stiffen. I tapped my neck for him to bite me. His fangs quickly popped out and he injected them through my skin. Oh yeah, the pleasure still remains from being bitten. At least that didn't change.

          "Mhm." He said as he sucked the blood out of me. Okay so he can still drink from me, doesn't that mean I'm still kind of human? But the grim wasn't able to touch me. This is so confusing, to be honest, I just want to smack everyone and get it over with.

          I wonder...Hehehe.

          After Adam stopped I injected my fangs into his neck, at first he almost jumped but let me. His blood trailed down from the opening and it touched my tongue. Once it touched my taste buds, my eyes went dark as possible. The feeling of blood against my tongue felt astounding.

          I moaned as the pleasure from drinking kicked in. This is so weird, it didn't seem disgusting to drink blood. It should feel gross, I should feel grossed out but it's Adam. I'd still drink his—

          Adam's moans stopped my train of thought. I stopped sucking on his neck and his fang bites healed. We began to kiss passionately, his hands exploring my body. Every part of me was becoming ... seduced?

          "What's happening." I moaned as he sucked my neck.

          "You're a vampire." He answered with a chuckle.

          What ever this feeling was, I loved it. His body was so firm and demanding to grind against me. He pinned me against the floor and let my eyes turn black again. This was really odd, the eyes. I was surprised as Adam spoke.

          "Shock me."

          "What?" I raised my eye brows.

          "Do it." He growled at me and bit my lips. I did what he told me to do and let electricity run through my body and it shocked him. He moaned. What the hell? Adam...is...a...masochist. 

          "Don't you think that's a little odd?" I told him.

          "Shut up." He told me as he tore my shirt apart and his cold hands, who soon turned warm from my blood, touched my stomach.

          So now that we are vampires, we are going to get down and dirty every time we are alone. We're going to be demanding and strong against each other as our dominant side tries to be... dominant.

          I shocked him harder this time. He tilted his head back and enjoyed the pain. I used my speed to turn us around so I was on top of him. I ripped his top clothing to examine his chest. I touched his abs. I felt like I wanted to eat him.

          Instead I bit into his neck again and let our parts rub on each other. Why was I enjoying this so much! Being a vampire is the most strangest thing that I have ever experienced. I wanted to do him till the world ends. Is this how he felt around me? That was actually sweet because he controlled himself while I was still human.

          To be honest, I don't know what I am anymore either. It seems like I'm everything at the same time. I growled at him. Oh my God, I growled at him. I didn't do that.

          I ripped his pants and made him turn aroud. I removed my pants as well. Stop Jasper! You are not like this!

          I know, I know. But I love Adam and I can't control myself. I want to feel myself inside of him. I want to be what I am. A human slash necromancer slash vampire. Yeah, that's my excuse. Take it and shove it down your throat.

          I rubbed myself until I became hard as a rock and I entered him. Just two days ago we made love for the first time, and now we're doing the naughty side of our love. It felt great, obviously. Adam groaned as he leaned down on the floor and took it.

          I used my power to go at full speed. Adam loved it, he was moaning out of pleasure. His hands were leaving marks on the floor as he clawed at them. I shocked his back. Usually when I used my shocking power, it wouldn't shock me. 

          That's why I was afraid before, because I felt every pain from being shocked. I experienced what others did when I shocked them. Stupid staff. Thanks a lot for giving me this power. I actually love it. If it weren't for me touching that staff, I wouldn't be able to do what I can do now.

          "Jasper." Adam screamed.

          "Yes, my love?" I paused between each word.

          Suddenly I blinked. Adam was staring back at me with a puzzled look on his face. Did I just daydream about us doing it? Adam waved his hand in front of me. I looked down and saw that we were still holding hands as we sat on the floor.

          "I think I just daydreamed about us having sex." I told him.

          His face lit up as he laughed. "Yeah, get used to that."

          I gulped. "Is that going to happen frequently?"

          "Almost every day." He touched my chin and kissed me. "It doesn't have to be a dream you know."

          "I like where this is going."

          After our little action upstairs, okay not little action, it was the most intense thing I've ever experienced. And only because I was a vampire now so everything was possible. We could have done it on the roof, or upside down, or while biting each other.

           I giggled. We did do all that. It lasted a few hours. We even broke a few furniture.

          And the weirdest part of all, he really was a masochist. Awkward. He wanted me to put a cross between our chests so it would burn us. That's when I draw the line. It's like insulting God. But ... giggle ... We still did it. Sorry God!

          "Adam!" I groaned. I was laying on our bed while he was downstairs making me something to drink that wasn't blood. Since I'm not a full vampire, I didn't need blood. But was thirsty and I needed to be quenched!

          "I'm coming!" He shouted back.

          "Come faster."

          "I did come faster, remember? I came like fifty times for you." He shouted.

          I blushed, that joke was not needed. I was in a state of pain right now. Yep, it's coming back. Adam appeared with a big glass of something. He gave it to me and I sniffed it. Soda. Oh good. I drank it all. It felt good, the feeling of the soda going down my throat. It cleared away all the blood instantly.

          "Are you okay?"

          I shook my head nervously. I can feel it... it's coming, Oh God here we go. I closed my eyes as the electricity roamed through my body. Adam quickly removed me from the bed before I started a fire and laid me on the floor. I wailed as the pain grew.

          Adam looked like he wanted nothing but to cry as he saw me in so much pain. He grabbed my hand, I tried to stop him from touching me or he would get shocked. And this time it isn't pleasure, it's pure pain.

          "Hold it, baby." His voice calmed me down but did not stop the shocking, the electricity, the lightning.

          "Why is everything suddenly have to have a pun?" I muttered.

          "Even in pain you still have something funny to say." He rubbed my face and looked down on me as I squirmed.

          "It hurts." I cried to him. "It hurts so much."

          His hands formed into fists and he took a hold of my body and ran away. I couldn't talk, my mouth was being shocked too. I gripped on Adam and some electricity ran through my hands and shocked him. He almost dropped me but he didn't, he held back the pain.

          I screamed loudly, the shocking was going to my heart. It made me suddenly stop breathing but my vampire healing abilities brought my heart back to life. I was suddenly dropped gently on the floor and noticed that we were in Vamptra's house.

          I heard the sound of high heels coming towards me. Kim sat next to me and examined my body. My hearing was becoming dull. I started twitching. "Make it stop." I managed to say. 

          "What's wrong with him?" Kim asked Adam. 

          "That's why I'm here. Where is Vamptra?"

          "She's in the back, we were getting ready to go back to her home."

          That's when Vamptra appeared. She looked down on me as if she expected this to happen, she did, I did, we all did. Like I said, I'm dying!

          "What is wrong with him?" Adam hissed at her.

          "You know well what is wrong with him." She answered back.

          "But..." Adam hesitated. "He can't die..."

          Vamptra examined my body and gently touched me with the end of her finger nails. They some how sucked away some of the electricity and they jumped all over her body. She closed her eyes. It didn't hurt her.

          She then touched my chest and moved where my heart was, her eyes remained closed. Am I supposed to expect something? Like death again? I feel like love will always be like a suicide. It's a corrupting feeling and can leave you scarred for life.

          "Hmm." Vamptra hummed. She touched my stomach and pressed a little. What is she doing?

          I groaned as the electricity around me became almost like lightning bolts, now if you're human you would know how much this hurts but now try ten times the pain. I screamed. I just wanted it to stop. Would it be the right time to tell Vamptra to kill me?

          I think that would destroy Adam, to ask Vamptra that while he's standing right over me. Her fangs came out and I thought she was going to bite me but instead she injected her fangs into her wrist. She then let blood drip on my tongue and the shocking stopped.

          She nodded to herself while she thought.

          I sat up when I felt the pain go away. That's it? Just her blood and it's gone?

          "Just as I suspected." She announced and got up. Everyone said what at the same time. "He's dying."

          Thanks for telling me something that I already know!

          "But your blood," I spoke directly at her. "It made it stop."

          "That's what I fear." She said in a whisper as she walked around the room. I could never get my eyes away from her crazy outfits. In a sense, I guess it goes well with being the ultimate vampire of all time.

          "How did your blood stop it?" Adam asked her.

          "My blood is very different from anything living. And there is only one thing close to it that can perminantely heal any sickness including what Jasper has."

          "What? Tell me. Don't just stay silent." Adam raged at her. I loved when he got protective. I also hated it? His protective side can get him killed. He needs to be quiet.

          "Dragons."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 86 10
Devon just got back from his tour in Romania as a Navy SEAL Team Six member. He has a major problem though. After being with only his battle buddies...
8.1K 488 19
Santos thought his life was over. He thought the nights couldn't get darker. No matter where he goes he faces tragedy. So when Santos decides to take...
3.8M 158K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
12.4K 302 9
After having repeated dreams about a mystery guy, Casey's already fallen head over heels for this stranger. But when he shows up at his school things...