Dear Lindsey

By Nicksfix

Set in 2015: Stevie writes Lindsey a letter. How does he react to what she has to say..? More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 27

2.2K 56 23
By Nicksfix

After their talk in the kitchen, Stevie somehow managed to escape upstairs into her bedroom to get herself ready. She was still in her nightgown, had no make-up on and had had no shower either, even though her guests would arrive soon.
As she wiggled out of her clothes and climbed into the shower, she realized that she had not even two hours left to get herself ready and welcome her guests with aperitives.

"Fuck it!"

"Stevie? Are you okay?"

"Lindsey, please tell me that is you..", Stevie shrieked as she tried to hide her breasts and private area with her hands, hoping sincerely that not one of the kids had come in to look after her.

"Yes, it's me. Calm down, baby..", Lindsey chuckled and approached the open shower in her newly designed bathroom, his eyes roaming her exposed, wet body in front of him, "May I join you?"

"Lindsey! No!", Stevie shrieked, "Your kids are just around the corner.."

"So what?", he said and stepped closer.

"So what?! If one of them sees the both of us showering together, all hell will break loose!"

"Don't panic, I locked the bathroom door, baby!", Lindsey said and started undressing in front of her, "And even if so.. They know we are in a relationship together."

"Lindsey, no! Stop it! Get your pants back on!", Stevie demanded but he didn't listen.

With a smirk he stepped out of his boxers and jumped under the shower, grabbing her, feeling her small, wet, warm body as the water cascaded down on them.

"Mmmm, Stephanie..", he mumbled and nuzzled her neck, "I missed you like this.."

"Like what?", Stevie moaned, her barricades slowly breaking down as she felt his arms enfolding her.

"Like this. All naked and wet. And willing for me..", he answered and pinched a nipple that instantly started to harden.

"Lindsey, we're not going to have sex in the shower!"

"Why not?!", he pouted.

"First, I have to hurry the fuck up, my guests are coming in less than two hours and I'm nothing near ready. Second, I won't be able to keep quiet after living celibate for the past two weeks and I don't want your kids to hear me screaming your name. Third, if we had sex, I'd want more than just a quickie under the shower. And fourth, I highly doubt you'd be able to support me!"

"Mmm. I can't help it! You have your reasons. Though the fourth one is a massive lie. I'd be able to support you, trust me baby. I'll show you as soon as we have the house for ourselves..", he laughed and bent down to kiss her forehead while his fingers danced on her upper body, "Well, how about just feeling each other some? Have some body contact? I missed you so badly those past two weeks.."

"Well, and whose fault is that?", she smirked.

"So sorry.."

"It's okay and forgiven. You gave me the best Christmas present I've ever gotten..", she said seductively and wrapped her arms around his neck to meet him in a lazy, hot kiss, their tongues softly touching and dancing inside of his mouth.

"Oh, and I'm nowhere near done yet..", he flirted and squeezed her butt.

"Really?"

"Uh-uh! You'll get it tonight, when you let me inside of your bed.."

"So, you think you'll be sleeping in my bed?", she raised a brow but laughed at the same time.

"Oh yes, you bet your sexy ass, you cute little thing!", he bit her earlobe.

"Oh God, Lindsey!"

"Hmm, that's exactly what you'll be screaming tonight..", he grinned and sucked at her neck.

"No! That's not what I meant!", Stevie said, "I have no presents for your kids!"

"Huh? Who cares?"

"I do!", she shrieked and freed herself some out of his embrace to look sternly at him, "I'm with their father now and don't even have Christmas presents for them! That's awful! And it's way too late to get them anything now! All stores are closed already!"

"Stevie, that's not a problem at all. They're no babies anymore. They know you don't have anything for them..", he soothed her and looked lovingly down at her.

"They know? How do they know?"

"Baby.. I told them this was a surprise visit. They're not stupid!", he chuckled, "They're not expecting anything from you. They just want us to be happy."

"Oh Linds.. I feel awful, now!", Stevie sighed and stepped out of the shower to dry herself off.

"But why?", Lindsey asked, rinsing out the rest of his shampoo before getting out of the shower himself.

"Because this is important to me. They are your children. You love them. They're the most important people in your life and.. when we are in a relationship together, they are part of my family, too.. I want them to be happy."

"Oh baby..", Lindsey said softly and took Stevie into his arms as she stood there wrapped in a big white towel, "This is so sweet of you. It really is not necessary to buy them anything, they get pretty spoiled by their mother and me already.. But if this is so important to you, then just go and talk to them. They'll understand, I'm sure."

"You think so?"

"I'm pretty sure, yes.", he smiled.

---

Two hours later, Lindsey was already dressed up and fixing the drinks for the soon coming guests with the help of William and Leelee while Stella was playing with Sulamith on the floor, when Stevie finally came down the circular staircase.

Lindsey's jaw dropped open as he saw her walking towards them. She looked breathtaking in her knee-length, burgundy-colored dress that was hugging her in all the right places, accentuating her curvy figure, especially her cleavage and butt (the two parts Lindsey loved the most about her body). Her legs were covered in thin nylons that ended in black stiletto pumps (no platform boots for once). Golden jewelry, consisting of earrings, necklace and rings, light make-up and her long, golden hair in an curly half-updo topped the look off.

"Looking good, Stevie!", Will said sympathically.

"Thanks Will!", Stevie smiled.

"Yes, you look awesome!", Lee complimented her.

"So pretty!", Stella said.

"Thank you all so much.", she said to the kids, blushing lightly.

Lindsey said nothing, just watching her intently.

"Do you like it, Linds?", Stevie asked smirking, judging by the look on his face that he was loving it and fighting the desperate urge to rip her clothes off of her again already.

"More than I can tell you right now..", he said.

"Dad!", Leelee laughed and hit her father's arm, "Not in front of the kids!"

They all fell into laughter by the words of the 16-year-old and Lindsey approached Stevie, circling her waist with his fingertips, then taking her into his arms and mumbling into her ear, "You look so fucking sexy in that dress that I'm fighting a massive hard-on right now!"

"Lindsey!", she hissed laughingly.

"Shhh..", he hushed her, "You are so hot, Steves! I mean it! Just drop-dead gorgeous!"

She looked up at him and smiled brightly.

"I really don't wanna know what kind of smut he just whispered into her ear..", Will joked.

"Will!", Stevie shrieked, being not used to dealing with teenagers.

"Calm down, Steph! It's just for fun!", Lindsey laughed and stroked Stevie's flushed cheeks, "No need to turn red as a beet!"

"I'm not red as a beet!", Stevie hissed.

"Yes, you are!", Stella laughed and pointed at Stevie's face.

"Kids, please be kind to Stevie, okay?", Lindsey said and looked pointedly at each of his children, then winking at them to show them he wasn't really angry.

"Listen, Stevie", Leelee said and took Stevie's hands into hers, "We're okay with you and dad being together. We know you and you're good for him. It's not like we need to give you a hard time like we did with mom's new lover!", Lee laughed and looked at her siblings who joined her laughter, "you can relax! We won't treat you like the 'wicked witch' that stole our dad! We love you, you know that! We've always loved you and that is not going to change! Well maybe, it's even going to get better since we'll be spending much more time with you now.."

"Oh Lee..", Stevie sighed relieved and fought the tears as she wrapped the girl into her arms, "That is so nice of you. I love you, too. All of you.", she said, then went to hug William and Stella, as well, "And I am so sorry but I have no Christmas presents for you since I had no idea that you'd be coming around today and..-"

"No problem! We didn't expect anything!", Will said quickly, "It was a surprise visit. In fact, we were your Christmas present!", he laughed.

"I promise, I'll make it up for you!", Stevie said, "For each of you!"

The informal, loving atmosphere was disturbed as they heard the ringing of the door bell and Sulamith started barking excitedly.

"The guests are coming..", Stevie sighed, then she realized that she owed her friends and family members an explanation why Lindsey and his children were at her Christmas party, without Kristen!
"Lindsey..", she whispered as she watched the door with big eyes, "what..-"

"It's okay.", he said softly and squeezed her hand, he knew exactly what was going on inside of her head, "Just tell'em the truth! I'm not going anywhere!"

---

The Christmas party went wonderful. Everybody was having a great time and enjoyed themselves. The reaction to Stevie and Lindsey being back together was great. Everybody said their blessings and told them again and again how they always wanted to see them back together one day. Only Lori and Sharon felt slightly offended that Stevie had not told them about her and Lindsey earlier but when they heard what happened those past few months, they joined the rest of the people by congratulating them.

It was around 3am when the last guests left and some of them disappeared upstairs into some of Stevie's many guest rooms. Will, Leelee andStella had taken Sulamith with them and were quietly sleeping down the hall from Stevie's own bedroom.

"They look so peaceful.", Stevie cooed as she took a look into their room, watching their sleepy faces lovingly.

"They're worn out!", Lindsey chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, lying his head on top of her right shoulder.

Stevie smiled and closed the door, then turning around, looking at Lindsey, "I hope you are not worn out yet?"

"Mmmm..", he smirked, "You need my service?"

"I think you could say that..", she grinned, took him by his hand and dragged him after her into her bedroom, that was lightly lit by a small lamp near the bed, covering the room into a romantic, warm light.

"Unzip me!", she demanded and turned her back to him, lifting her hair up to get it out of the way.

"Mmm, I'd like nothing better than help you out of that sexy dress..", he said, unzipping her and kissing her neck in the process.

She pulled the straps down her shoulders, so the dress fell down to the floor, then stepped out of it and walked towards the bed. Lindsey watched her completely mesmerized as his eyes roamed her backside. She was in black matching lacy underwear and bra, her golden curls covering her whole back down to her ass, thin black nylons pulled up to the middle of her thighs and her feet still stuck in those sexy stiletto pumps.

Stevie turned her head around and smirked at him as she saw his facial expression that was filled with lust. She lay down on the bed, kicked her shoes away and looked intently into his eyes as she patted the spot next to her, "Come and join me!"

Lindsey groaned and climbed onto the bed to meet her lips in sensual frenzy, "I want you so badly right now..", he mumbled and pulled the straps of her bra down.

Stevie closed her eyes in satisfaction and arched her back some, so he was able to unclasp her bra and throw it away, "Take me then cause I want you just as badly, Linds."

Within seconds, they had shed his clothes until he was fully naked lying beside her.

"Now, it's your turn..", he grinned and kissed down her upper body, loving on her breasts for awhile, coating her nipples with his saliva by running his tongue over them, then sucking hard, until he worked himself further down, leaving kisses on her belly, swirling his tongue around her navel and kissing the soft skin right above her panty line.

"Ready to get pleasured?", he asked, grinning up at her.

"God, yes!", Stevie exclaimed and egged him on by wiggling her hips up and down, wanting him to remove her panties.

He smirked and kissed her private area through her underwear for some time, taking in her alluring scent and seeing the wet spot between her thighs getting bigger and bigger by seconds, "Mmm, I missed that pussy!"

Stevie only moaned in response.

"I'm so going to make you come for me tonight.."

"I hope more than once!", she sighed.

"Oh yes! Definitely more than once!", he promised and finally pulled down her panties, then slowly removed her nylons by kissing every inch of skin that got exposed by sliding them down her legs.

"You remembered how much I love you wearing those, huh? You naughty girl!"

"Linds..", she moaned as he then spread her legs wide, hovered above her, kissed her passionately and slid his right hand in between her thighs, making his way down to her entrance, coating his fingers with some of her flowing juices and then bringing them up to circle her clit slowly.

Stevie sighed in pleasure and opened up her eyes to look into his directly. She wrapped her arms around his naked body, squeezing and stroking his soft skin, taking him all in, as she let him pleasure her.

"You are so sexy..", he said as he watched her reaction to his touch. He found it to be extremely hot to look into her eyes when he was either touching or fucking her. Her face would become flushed, her mouth slightly agape, little moans and cooing sounds would escape her lips, and her beautiful brown eyes would look at him so vulnerable and filled with lust as she was completely at his mercy.

"I love you.", she said as she touched his face, "I love you so much."

It felt so good to finally say the words out loud then just repeating them inside of her head over and over again.

"And I love you, Stephanie. So very, very much..", he said lovingly and bent down to kiss her again.

He tasted her mouth with such an amount of passion, biting on her lower lips, sucking her tongue into his mouth, covering her lips with his and running his tongue over them in the process, that she feared she might faint by the love and pleasure she was feeling.

"Please, Linds.. Please..", she begged and reached down for his length that was already rock-hard, "Make love to me now.."

"But I wanted to pleasure you some more..", he pouted, "with my mouth for example.."

"Later. Please, Linds.. I need to feel you. I want you inside me now."

He looked down at her and smiled, "Little Miss Impatient, here we go again, huh?"

"Lindsey!"

"Okay, okay..", he laughed, "Just let me, will you?"

She nodded and closed her eyes as he took his length out of her hand and brushed it against her center – she moaned. He looked at her face for a moment, then down between her legs again and ran his erection between her wet pussy lips, coating it with her wetness and massaging her clit some. Stevie arched her back, then lifted up her hips to meet his cock. Lindsey smirked, then, without a warning, entered her swiftly up to the hilt.

Stevie's eyes flashed open in a second, a loud groan escaping her lips, that Lindsey hushed immediately with his mouth, as she looked at him with wide eyes. She was at his mercy, just like he loved it.

He took her hands and pinned them over her head as he smothered her face entirely with kisses, running his tongue over her cheek down to her jawline, then tenderly bit her neck and sucked at her skin until he left some hickies, all the while thrusting inside of her in an unbelievable sensual pace.

"You feel so good, Linds..", Stevie moaned, trying to keep her eyes open for him as she knew how much he loved that, "So good inside me.. So big.. So hard.."

He groaned by her words and pushed a little deeper and harder, making her moan even louder than before.

He let loose of one of her hands and ran it down her body to her left breast, massaging her nipple for awhile, then working it down her belly to rub her clit again.

"Ahhh!", Stevie whimpered, "Oh God, yes!"

Suddenly, he slid out of her, stroking himself as he looked down at her trembling body in front of him, "Turn around!", he demanded and she obeyed immediately.

It was one of the things she loved the most about their love-making. Lindsey would exactly tell her what he wanted from her and give her immense pleasure in the process. She hated to be bossed around in real life but when Lindsey told her what to do in the bedroom, she would obey with satisfaction.

"Get on your knees and bend over!", he said and she did just that.

He leaned over her and pushed her head down on the pillow as he started loving on her, licking, sucking and biting the skin all over her back, seeing it creeping in response, until he reached her butt. He placed his hands on each cheek, softly kneading them, then lowered his head again to bite and suck the soft skin of her ass.

Stevie moaned, wiggled her butt into his direction and spread her legs wider to show him that she wanted to get pleasured by him.

"Mmmm, you like that, don't you?", he smirked and bit down on her right buttcheek.

Stevie squealed in response.

Lindsey lay down on his back with his head between her knees, grabbed her waist and pulled her lower body down until she was literally sitting on his face.

"Lindsey!", she shrieked, taken by surprise and grabbing onto the bedsheets to not lose her balance completely.

"Mmmm..", he groaned in response and pushed his face right into her pussy, feeling, smelling and tasting her wetness all over his face as he extended his tongue and started to lick her.

Within seconds, Stevie was putty in his hands, meeting his tongue in a beautiful, erotic rhythm by circling her hips. Lindsey groaned and blew his warm breath over her, nibbled at her swollen lips, then sucked them hard into his mouth.

"Oh, God! Linds, you need to stop! Please!", Stevie cried out.

"Why?", he mumbled.

"I'm gonna come.."

"Good!", he said and dove right back in, his hands holding onto her butt tightly so she couldn't escape his touch.

It took only seconds until he heard her crying out his name in ecstasy. It sounded like music to his ears as she squirmed and convulsed in an earth-shattering orgasm.

When she went limp and only soft whimpers escaped her lips anymore, he let go of her and got up to kneel behind her, taking his erection into one hand, then entering her again.

Stevie moaned and turned her head some, so she was able to see his face, as he started thrusting into her in a much higher pace.

He looked at her, then changed his angle a little and soon heard her crying out in pleasure again as he was now repeatedly penetrating her G-spot.

"Will you come for me once again, huh?", he asked and pumped harder.

"Yes!", Stevie yelped, her nails digging into the bedsheets, sweat dripping down her forehead, "Fuck, yes!"

By now, Lindsey felt his own orgasm building in the pit of his stomach and he knew he wouldn't be able to continue much longer. He brough this hand up between her legs and rubbed her clit again, knowing this would send her over the edge with him.

"Lindsey..", she cried again, "MAKE ME COME!"

That was all it took for him to cum deep inside of her, groaning her name as he felt his release spurting right against her cervix. And when she felt his warmth filling her, she joined him, climaxing for the second time with a loud whimper.

"I love you..", he moaned in her ear as he collapsed on top of her back and nuzzled his face in her neck, "I love you so much, Stephanie."

"I love you, Linds."

After some time, he managed to slid out of her and rolled on his side to take her into his arms.

"So that's it?", she said, looking up at him with a smile, "That's our reality now? No hiding anymore?"

"No hiding anymore.", he said softly and kissed her forehead.

She snuggled closer to him, feeling completely content, smirking, "..and it all started with 'dear Lindsey'.."

THE END

----------------------------

I hope you had fun reading this story!  Thanks to all of you for reading, liking and commenting! It made me really happy to see so much positive feedback on this story!

Much love to all of you, Lara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 685 28
Stevie is categorical about making a new Fleetwood Mac record. She and Lindsey have patched things up and she believes that going into a studio toget...
17.1K 1.1K 35
(2018-current) Lindsey and Stevie drama and romance.
37.9K 1.7K 49
A Buckingham-Nicks Fiction. A split-second decision is made- will it bring them closer or push them even further apart?
21.5K 880 22
Tragedy strikes Stevie and Lindsey, but it may or may not bring them back together. Set in 2004.