Creepypasta Boyfriend Senari...

By Killer_Diva666

Title says it all! Have a relationship with your favorite creepypastas character!!! More

Hello!
When you two meet
His thoughts on you!
When he asks you to be his!
When you get hurt
When he wakes you from a nightmare
When you tell him what happened
Dark Link: when he wakes you from a nightmare
When you're bored / First kiss?
When you get drunk
Please Help!!
When You Get Sick
Break up!!
Without him
When You Make Up!!
A/N
When You leave Part One
When You Leave Part Two
First Real Date.
BENs Back Baby!!!!
Sorry! another A/N
Ben Scenarios
Authors Note
Out of the blue
Anniversary
When He Meets Your Parents
Sorry, Another A/N!
When He Gets You A Pet!
When He takes you with him and he gets scared (Speacial)
Thank you so much!
When You're Asleep (Another Speacial!)
I Am So So Sorry
I also wanna add....
My BIG mistake
Awesome News!!!!!!
When He Gets Hurt
Sorry, Not An Update
anything?
When Its That Time Of Month (Speacial)
When He Leaves
Welcome Eyeless Jack!
Sorry
Next Update is...
Please Dont Hate me!!!
ok...
Eyeless Jack
The final Goodbye
Good News

His Speacial surprise!

5.1K 97 44
By Killer_Diva666

I'm sorry it's been awhile, but i did the most stupidest thing a teenager could ever do.....I lost my phone. .. I hope you enjoy this this scenario then I have to get another pep talk from slendy on how I should be more responsible......

Laughing Jack

LJ was super excited about the surprise he had for you he was litterely a nervous wreck. When you walked in the door he quickly qrabbed your shoulders.

"I want to take you somwhere for a surprise, like...right now!" He said to you and you gave him a confused look, but you didn't refuse. "OK..." you said and before you knew it he was pulling you out the door.

After walking to your favorite place in the whole world, the abandon carnival.

It felt like you haven't been here in decades and yet you still loved it, but you felt different this time. The place made your stomach twist and felt excited. Different from the beautiful love feeling. You honestly felt like crying.

"Wanna have some fun?" LJ asked as he smiled at you, even he seemed different! You gave him a nod and like always you guys hit all the games and small rides before heading to your favorite ride you liked to save for last.

When you guys did your fun with the games and rides you went on the Ferris Wheel. The sunset was always so beautiful when you reached the top. You could stay that way for hours.

You had the need to cry again, but you didn't know why.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Are... you...happy....with me?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Yes, of course I'm happy with you!" You said confused.

When you guys reached the bottom again and you you both got off LJ stood in front of you and got down on one knee. He pulled out a small (F/C) velvet box and opened for you to see a beautiful (enter birth Stone here) ring.

Tears poured down your cheeks as you smiled.

"(F/M/L/N) WILL you marry me?"

You stood him up and kissed him with tears still pouring down your cheeks.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes,!" You said and his smile grew. He kissed you again passionately while he spun you around in his arms.

Slenderman

Slendy had a surprise for you and he wanted to make sure you got it when you walked in that door.

He was nervous, but was really excited. When you finally walked in the door, you saw that Slendy stood in the kitchen and you looked at the table that was covered in all your favorite foods and sweets! With a big bouquet of (F/C) roses in the center of the table. You raised an eyebrow in confusion and you swt your backpack down.

"Whats all this? " you asked curiously and as you walked up to him.

"Something special for my special girl that I love so very much!" He said, you weren't sure if he was being sarcastic or not so you just looked at his featurless face in confusion.

"Slendy, what did you do?" You said.

"What! I didn't do anything I just wanted to surprise you and this is only half of the surprise!" He said almost defensively.

You watched him reach into his pocket of his white shirt he was wearing and saw him pull out a small velvet (f/c) box. As tall as he was he got down on one knee and opened the box only for you to see a beautiful diomond ring inside.

"(F/M/L/N), will you do me the honors of being my wife?" He asked, you gasped and couldn't help, but the tears.

"I-I don't know w-what to say..." you murmured, you hugged Slendy and looked at him when you nodded your head.

"Yes, I will definetly marry you!" You said. Slendy let out a sigh of relief and hugged you tightly just before pressing his lips against yours pulling you closer.

"Thank you my luv"

Slendy.said telepathcially and you smiled.

Jeff the killer

Jeff was a nervous wreck, he was debating weather to go in or not. He knew that today was a really tough day for you and he thought he would get you something cheer you up, but wasn't sure if he was going to make you smile or hurt you even worse than you already were.

He decided to go in and he saw you sitting on your bed, crying. You looked at him and he saw that you had been crying for hours.

He sat down next to you and hugged you tightly. You cried, burying you face into his chest.

"Listen, I want you to answer me something" he muttered as he looked into your sad, red, teary eyes.

"Will you, please, marry me?" He whispered in your ear. You looked at him shocked as more tears began to flow. He held out a small box with the most prettiest ring you have ever seen and he looked at worried.

You pressed your lips against his wrapping your arms around his new and his arms wrapped around your waist. "Is that a yes?" He muttered and you whispered one word into his ear..... "I do"

He then kissed you again and hugged you tightly. "Thank you!" He whispered. You guys didn't know why you we're whispering bit you liked it. He took the ring out of the box and slipped it onto your figure.

BEN drowned

You came hone from an exhausting day and all you wanted to do was sit down and play glvideo games until the sun came up. That was relaxation for you.

You went up to your room and saw BEN pacing back and forth.

"BEN, is everything okay?" You asked him. He looked at you and just stared trying to put words together.

"I, um,...well....I got you something!" He said handing you a DVD case. It was a new game, but really it wasn't. The title was a question. 'Will You Marry Me?' You opened the case and around the small circle that was supposed to hold a dis, there was a goergious ring. BEN took the ring and got down on one knee holding the ring.

"Y/N, will you marry me?"he asked, he looked so nervous it was cute. You stood him up and pressed your lips against his and murmured something in between the kiss. BEN smiled and pulled you you closer. When you broke apart you said it again. "I do "

BEN picked you up and spun you around as you we're laughing. When he put you down e kissed you again. *you both we're so happy you did nothing but kiss the entire time OK?

Masky

Masky was really nervouse, he wanted to make sure that nothing went wrong today so that way you would be happy to see what he was giving you!

When you walked through the door you saw Masky in the kitchen pacing back and forth. So much for being calm.

"Masky? Everything alright?" You said walking twords him.

"Yeah, everything is fine I just wanted to know if you we're happy. You know, with me?" He said nervously and you looked at him

"Of course I'm happy with you, I don't know why you would think other wise" that's when he did the unexpected.

He got down on one knee and took out a small velvet box and held it in from of you. He opened the box to show a beautiful diamond ring and you gasped. "Masky...."

"Y/N will you marry me?" Masky asked, you smiled and nodded your head before tears streaked down your face in happiness. "Yes!" You said, you lifted his mask and pressed your lips against his, he returned the kiss while putting the ring on your figure.

Hoodie

You and Hoodie we're on a date in your favorite park and you guys sat up against your favorite tree, where the two of you had first met. So many memories here in this one special spot. Hoodie was drawing in his Sketchbook while you laid in his lap enjoying the small breeze of wind and the sound of leaves in the background.

You suddenly felt something hard under your head and you sat up. You looked and saw that something was sticking out of Hoodies pocket.

"Y/N what's wrong" Hoodie asked.

"Hoodie, what's that?" You asked pointing to his pocket.

"Nothing! Its just - w-well...Its.....um...." he struggled to find the words so he gave you the Sketchbook and you saw a picture of him down on one knee holding a box to you and you had a book or a price of paper in your hand.

You looked at Hoodie to see him doing exactly what was in the sketch.

"Y/N, if you are happy with me, I want us to be together forever, so, will you marry me?" He said holding out a beautiful ring and blushing like a mad man he put a tomato to shame. Funny how it was supposed to be the other way around.

You we're at loss for word and you smiled at him. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" You said before he stood up and hugged you tightly!

He lifted his mask slightly and gently pressed his lips against yours making you blush like tomato. You returned the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck while he did the same around your waist. He picked you and spun you around, which you thought was oddly out of character, but you loved it.

Ticci Toby

Toby was on a roof top watching down the ally waiting for you. He had a special surprise for you and couldnt wait for you to find it. 'I could've used a less bloody way to ask but Hey She liked it the first time!" Toby thought to himself.

He watched you come down the allay way and look at the wall covered in red substance.

That was his cue to come down and walk out of the shadows, kneeling in front of you. You were already in tears. He pulled out a small box and opened it for you to see a beautiful ring inside.

"Yes." You said hugging him. ''Yes, yes, yes, yes!" He gave a happy chuckle and placed the ring on your finger and he gently pressed his lips against yours. "I love you so much, Y/N" Toby whispered in your ear and you smiled.

"I love you too!" You whispered back kissing him again.
(A/N I'm sorry it's so short!)

Dark Link

Link was pacing back and forth in the room obviously a nervous wreck! You walked in the house and saw that he looked nervous and was pacing.

"Link? Everything alright? " you asked and he couldn't find any words to respond.

"Y/N, we need to talk" he said. You thought that this couldn't be good since he used that certain tone in voice that indicate that something was wrong.
He sat down on the couch next to you and took your hands in his.

"Y/N. We have been together for a while now, and I have enjoyed every second of every day of every month! I love the way you smile and laugh and I love you more than the world or univers itself. I realized that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you!

Link got down on one knee and took out a small velvet box and looked at you nervously.

"So, Y/N, will you marry me?"

You were crying tears of joy at his little romantic speech. You were at lost for words.

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes!" You repeated over and over as you hugged Dark Link. He was happy that you had said yes, all that nervousness had went away.

"I love you Link!" You said and he gently pressed his lips against yours and pulling you closer.

I know they're not the best but I did the best I could I hope enjoyed the scenario! And Congrats on your engagement!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544 1 59
*Crossposted from Quotev* Remember friends, creepypasta is fiction! Don't act stupid. This book consists of completely canon information on as many c...
133 8 5
β€’ π‘³π’–π’“π’Œ β€’ Meaning; ᡛᡉʳᡇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 π’“π’†π’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’ π’‰π’Šπ’…π’…π’†π’ 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’ π’‚π’Žπ’ƒπ’–π’”π’‰ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’οΏ½...
99K 1.3K 21
So, you've got yourself in a situation. You've met the creepypastas and they've fallen for you! Read these short stories and get whisked away to ano...
59.1K 861 64
Here are stories and origins about your favourite creepypastas. Hope u like it.