Sword and Jenna

By chocolate9787

After a seventh ice age the world began a new. Humans now are trying to survive in this new world, but now ar... More

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp. 19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23

Chp.7

40 2 0
By chocolate9787

(Kenny's POV)
Of course it had to start raining!
I climb as fast I can to help Jenna.
"Damnit Jenna please be okay! I can't loose both of you!"
I hear a scream "JENNA!" I climb faster. Which is hard in this rain storm.
Once I finally reach the top, I look for Jenna. but all I find is her tattered clothes everywhere. I see her spear, dangling on the side of the mountain.
"No..."
I hear a noise and look over. there I see a creature. a female?! I've never seen a female but Alex described them to me. she's beautiful! She has pink blonde hair and a pink outfit. she has markings on her body same as the males do, but hers seem more delicate and feminine. she looks at me groggily, like she just woke up. she has piercing blue eyes. She killed my sister! I ready my bow but Mother Nature bets me to it. lighting strikes scaring the creature and making her fall off the cliff.
I look around at the scene before me.
"Jenna..." It was my job to protect you. now look at you. I look up at the sky letting the rain fall. I replay our last conversation.
'Killing that creature won't help anyone.'
'Animals can't love! If you lived Alex you'd do do something!'
"'Animals can't love...'" I look at Jenna spear and grab it. "they me get not be able to love but I loved you Jenna and I promise you I'll get the creature!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 8.3K 41
▪▪▪ They spent 3000 nights watching each other from afar. Both plagued by a sense of longing towards the other, girl and wolf. Stuck, on opposite s...
1.8K 174 63
Revenge, Cruelty, and Invincibility In a world full of mythical creatures, families and friends turn to a society of hunters. Quickly growing, famili...
74.5K 3.6K 76
His blank face was devoid of any emotion, his green cold eyes, the eyes of a predator, were taking me in. "Don't run, Callida, I'll catch you", his s...
4.5K 245 25
I'm weak and broken, tormented by monsters that keep reaching for me, touching my body, hurting me, living marks on my skin and soul. I don't know h...