Say You Love Me(Harry Styles...

By Cloveryay

***COMPLETED*** One argument ruined it all. Harry went off on tour and Kat had to learn to live for herself... More

Say You Love Me(Harry Styles fanfic)
Not the only one
Birthday
Someone new
Home
Surprise!
Remember
Let her go
Kitty Kat
Guess who
PIZZA!!!!
Gang up
Coke or beer?
Truth or Dare?
Too far
Witness,comfort,supporter
Interview
Meeting he&she
Long no see
Back
Twitcam
Remember
Hair dye
Accident
Meetup
The boys
Mine
The club
Suspisions
Truth
Gone
Say you love me
All my fault
Stay
Health hazard haha
Yes
Modest
Harry's birthday:)
Ready
Feeling your touch
Dont leave
Her and he
Trick
Give up
Your safe with me
Embarrassment
4 words: Say you Love me

Lee

4.1K 70 5
By Cloveryay

"Happy birthday" I laughed.

"Hey, guys, since we are all doing truths, can I say something?" Niall asked, sounding a bit hesitant.

"Sure" Liam said. Harry and I walked back into the front room, and I was about to sit down on the floor until Niall asked me to sit with him. I walked over to him, and sat on his lap, putting my arm around his shoulder. I saw Harry's jaw tense, and I know I shouldn't get joy out of him being upset about me with other guys, but it just made me feel funny inside. I felt like he deserved it,and Harry has a girlfriend now so,he doesn't love me. Well that's way I thought.

"Um, well, while we were on tour, your mum called me" Niall said.

"Really, why?" I asked. Why would my mum call Niall? Of all people? I know she knows we have a close friendship but I have only really know him for 1 year for as my friend Lee, who I have know for 5 years.

"Well, she said that she got a call" he said, starting to fumble with his fingers.

"By who?" I pushed.

"Y-Your dad" he mumbled. My eyes widened and I jumped off his lap.

"WHAT?!?!" He hasn't talked to us in 11 years!! Why did she call you?!?! What did he say?!?!" I shouted, starting to pace.

"He wanted to see you. He told your mum that he deserved to see you, since he still had 1/2 custody. He said that he would do anything to see you" he said.

"Why does he want to see me? He is a fucking dick!" I spat.

"He is still your father" Niall whispered, stroking my arm, trying to calm me down. I snatched away from him.

"So now your on his side?!?! I hate you!!! Fuck you Niall!!" I shouted, running up the stairs,and into Niall's bedroom. It was the closest to the stairs. I know it was a but harsh, and I couldn't show my face now. I slid down the wall, my bum kitting the floor. I heard footsteps coming closer. Then there was a knock.

"Kat?" I heard and Irish accent call.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Please let me in" he begged. I stood up and unlocked the door, leaving it for him to open. I walked over to the bed, and heard him step into the room. I sat down, and he was soon to join.

"She asked me to protect you from him. To keep an eye out." He whispered. I just nodded my head, not looking up at him.

"Do you really hate me?" He croaked. My head snapped up at those words. His head was tilted down, staring at his lap, playing with his fingers. I cupped his face with my hands, and brought his face up to look at me. Our eyes met.

"No, no, no, Niall, no, I love you! I love you so much. Don't ever think that, ever!" I said, looking straight into his eyes. A small smile spread on his lips.

" I love you too Kat" he said.

"Can I go to bed?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" he said.

"Um, where can I sleep?" I asked, kind of awkward.

"In my bed silly" he said, poking my side.

"But where will you sleep?" I laughed.

"On the couch, I'm fine with that,I do it most nights anyways" he laughed.

"But it's your first day home, don't you want to feel the comfort of your bed?" I asked.

"As long as your comforted, I am" he said, kissing me on the forehead. "Now go to sleep!" He demanded.

"Yes Ma'am" I said, laying down, under his covers.

"Good" he laughed then closed the door. I close my eyes. Thought about a couple things,then went to sleep.

The next day, I didn't do anything. Ed had rehearsals, my mum,and Jeremy went wedding cake test tasting,which I was not invited to,I know right!! And Sophie was going to go over to her old friends house. S I decided to spend the day here, with Niall, catching up on things.

We had a movie marathon,I old him about Zac, Zac Efron, the guy I met yesterday. He was happy for me,he said he had heard alot about him,and he seemed like a nice guy,but he didn't want me rushing into things. Which I agreed. Niall was kinda like the brother I never had. I have a brother,but he hasn't been here through my ruff patches. I still have a gut feeling that my dad made him leave that day.

Niall told me about his girlfriend Jess. She seemed nice,but I didn't trust her. Niall was fragile and with one swift move he could break. We ended up spending the last half of the day with Harry,and if course Taylor. Niall had to leave to go pick Jess up from her parents house, so it was just me,Harry,and Taylor. Awkward......... Niall and I had started a puzzle so I decided to finish it.

"Ya doin a puzzle?" Harry asked, standing in front of me.

"Yeah" I said, trying to focus harder on the puzzle and less on the curly haired beauty in front of me. I had the giant urge to kiss him, but I held it in. He placed his hand on mine.

"Can I join?" He asked, sitting down in front of me.

"Um.. IM DONE!! Yeah um, I have to go.... Call someone, yeah, call someone. I'll be right back" I said, than ran up the stairs. I knew exactly who could help in this situation, Lee. Lee is like the best gay best friend anyone could ask for. Yeah, he's gay. He was the one to comfort me when Harry left, when no one was around to help. Katy and Lee are brother and sister. Harry had never met him cause Lee finally moved back to England just when he left.

'Save me!!!

x.Kat'

I sent. There was a sudden reply.

"Where are you?

x.Lee'

I sent him The boys address, I can't say Niall's cause they all lived here so...

'K,Im taking you out clubbing tonight! See if we can pick up some fine piece of ass. Imma bring the perfect dress!

x.Lee'

He sent. Oh god, this is going to be fun.

I ran downstairs and saw Harry and Taylor in the kitchen. He was making something and she looked annoyed,the usual,haha. Harry saw me staring at them, and smiled weakly. Taylor shot a glare, then went back to yelling at Harry. Se pointed at me and he shook his head, what were they talking about? She smirked and walked over to me.

"Kat, I need to tell you something" Taylor said.

"Yes" I said, looking at her.

"Harry said that he feels like you are coming onto him and he needs you to stop. He said that he doesn't love you, he loves me, and he needs you to get over it" she said, pointing her honey finger at me. What? Harry told me that he was stupid for letting me go, and now he is saying he doesn't love me and wants me to leave him alone? Well, fine then, fuck Harry Edward Styles. Even though I was angry I was sad. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as she continued to rant on and on about how he feels uncomfortable and how he let me go for a reason. I shot him a stern look and he looked confused, like he did nothing wrong. God I hate him. There was a knock at the door, and Harry's head snapped that direction. Taylor still ranting, I walked away and opened the door to see Lee with bags in his hands.

Lee: http://s3.favim.com/orig/42/body-boy-brown-guy-hair-Favim.com-352070.jpg

I smiled widely and then he picked me up over his shoulder and ran up the stairs. He ran into Niall's room and threw me on the bed.

"Watch it!" I laughed.

"Sorry but we have to get you ready!" He said excitedly. "So, now lets see, put this on!" He said, throwing a black dress at me. I slipped it on and walked out of the bathroom.

"Gorgeous!" He clapped his hands.

"I don't know Lee, it's just not me" I said, tugging down the end of the dress, which I felt was a bit short.

"I don't think you're the gay one here sweety. Gaye's got styles!" He said, spinning me around. "Now lets work on that hair!" He said, pushing me on the bed. Why do the gay boys have to be so hot, like seriously, like sorry,but these are the moments I wish I was a boy.

I curled my hair, while he went through some more bags.

"Whose room is this anyway?" He asked.

"Niall's" I said.

"Wait, Niall, as in Niall Horan?!?!" He nearly shouted. I nodded my head.

"Oh my god!!!!" He squeaked. "I love Niall!! He is so cute!!!" He shouted.

"Fangirl moment!" I laughed, and he playfully slapped my arm.

"All done" he said.

"Sexy" he smiled. "Lets go show you off kitten!" He said dragging me down the stairs, to run into Harry and Taylor. Harry looked pissed. I guess the whole 'guy picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom' thin wasn't his favorite, oops. Harry turned his head and his mouth dropped when he saw me.

My outfit: http://twitter.com/JacquelynHoran/status/317444546973810688/photo/1

(Kat's hair is blonde with red ends instead of the brown though)

I looked at Harry, who was still staring that me like I was wearing a ball gown or something and at Taylor who was staring at Harry. Did I look that bad?

"That's some fine piece of ass" Lee whispered in my ear, and I had to cover my mouth to keep in the laughter. He was talking about Harry.

"I know" I whispered back. Let's face turned pink. Harry's hands turned into fists.

"Who's this?!?" Harry asked, trying to keep his cool.

"This is Lee" I said, pointing towards Lee. Lee clinched my hand tighter in his. He must be nervous, he loves One Direction. My face turned pink out of laughter, but I kept in the noises. Harry seemed to notice our hands, and he sent me a glare.

"We're going to the club, um tell Niall not to wait up late, I might stay at Lee's tonight" I said. Poor lil Harry didn't like that idea did he? Well why should he care, he sent his little girlfriend,not himself,but his girlfriend to tell me to leave him alone, so I am,I'm moving on. I pulled on Lee's hand and dragged him out the door.

"Use protection!!" Taylor shouted. Wtf?!?! I turned my head and saw Harry so furious, and I smirked and winked at him.

"They don't know I'm gay?" Lee asked.

"They just met you,I don't think they do" I laughed.

"But isn't that the boy that left you a while back?" He asked.

"Yes, and I'm going to forget about him tonight! Ok?" I said, getting into his car.

"Ok" Lee replied. And then we drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ouija By steph

Fanfiction

276K 14.1K 41
it was supposed to be a harmless game, but the spirits had a different way to play.
32.8K 1.2K 82
❝how would you feel if i told you i loved you? it's just something that i wanna do❞ When Violetta's parents' business starts to go down the drain, sh...
951K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.9M 23.1K 52
He taught to her live big and more importantly dream big. She taught him to stay grounded, that the little things in life matter too. They were...