Lee

"Happy birthday" I laughed.

"Hey, guys, since we are all doing truths, can I say something?" Niall asked, sounding a bit hesitant.

"Sure" Liam said. Harry and I walked back into the front room, and I was about to sit down on the floor until Niall asked me to sit with him. I walked over to him, and sat on his lap, putting my arm around his shoulder. I saw Harry's jaw tense, and I know I shouldn't get joy out of him being upset about me with other guys, but it just made me feel funny inside. I felt like he deserved it,and Harry has a girlfriend now so,he doesn't love me. Well that's way I thought.

"Um, well, while we were on tour, your mum called me" Niall said.

"Really, why?" I asked. Why would my mum call Niall? Of all people? I know she knows we have a close friendship but I have only really know him for 1 year for as my friend Lee, who I have know for 5 years.

"Well, she said that she got a call" he said, starting to fumble with his fingers.

"By who?" I pushed.

"Y-Your dad" he mumbled. My eyes widened and I jumped off his lap.

"WHAT?!?!" He hasn't talked to us in 11 years!! Why did she call you?!?! What did he say?!?!" I shouted, starting to pace.

"He wanted to see you. He told your mum that he deserved to see you, since he still had 1/2 custody. He said that he would do anything to see you" he said.

"Why does he want to see me? He is a fucking dick!" I spat.

"He is still your father" Niall whispered, stroking my arm, trying to calm me down. I snatched away from him.

"So now your on his side?!?! I hate you!!! Fuck you Niall!!" I shouted, running up the stairs,and into Niall's bedroom. It was the closest to the stairs. I know it was a but harsh, and I couldn't show my face now. I slid down the wall, my bum kitting the floor. I heard footsteps coming closer. Then there was a knock.

"Kat?" I heard and Irish accent call.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Please let me in" he begged. I stood up and unlocked the door, leaving it for him to open. I walked over to the bed, and heard him step into the room. I sat down, and he was soon to join.

"She asked me to protect you from him. To keep an eye out." He whispered. I just nodded my head, not looking up at him.

"Do you really hate me?" He croaked. My head snapped up at those words. His head was tilted down, staring at his lap, playing with his fingers. I cupped his face with my hands, and brought his face up to look at me. Our eyes met.

"No, no, no, Niall, no, I love you! I love you so much. Don't ever think that, ever!" I said, looking straight into his eyes. A small smile spread on his lips.

" I love you too Kat" he said.

"Can I go to bed?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" he said.

"Um, where can I sleep?" I asked, kind of awkward.

"In my bed silly" he said, poking my side.

"But where will you sleep?" I laughed.

"On the couch, I'm fine with that,I do it most nights anyways" he laughed.

"But it's your first day home, don't you want to feel the comfort of your bed?" I asked.

"As long as your comforted, I am" he said, kissing me on the forehead. "Now go to sleep!" He demanded.

"Yes Ma'am" I said, laying down, under his covers.