Let her go

I finally got home, and walked in, expecting a clean and ready house, but found a torn up one.  

"What the bloody hell?!?" I shouted. I threw my bag on the counter and ran up to my room. I walked into the room and saw glass on the floor. My picture frames were shattered. There was writing on my mirror. 

'Have a nice life bitch!' It read. 

I quickly cleaned up the broken glass, and covered up the mirror with a blanket. I made sure my room was straightened up before I went downstairs to clean up. Everything was cleaned up. My mum should be home in about half an hour,so I can relax before starting to make dinner. 

I plopped down on the couch and turned on the tv. I was flicking through the channels then remembered that the boys have and interview. I put on the channel and there they were, walking into the studio. 

"And here's One Direction!!" The host shouted. The boys gave him and the female co-host a hug and they all sat down on the couch. 

"So, how does it feel to be back home?" David, the interviewer asked. 

"Amazing!" Liam said. 

"So have you visited anyone yet?" The female interviewer asked, her name was Melanie.  

"Yes, the lovely Kat Summers!" Zayn said. I could see Harry's mood slightly drop, his smile becoming weaker. 

"Well, most fans want to know the relationship status. So Liam?" Melanie asked, changing the subject off of me. 

"Taken by the most beautiful girl Danielle!" He said, coming off proud. 

"Louis?" Melanie asked. 

"Taken, Ms. Eleanor Calder" Louis said, kinda blushing. 

"Aawwwwwww" the crowd said to Liam and Louis responses. 

"Zayn?" 

"Ms. Perrie Edwards!" He said excitedly. I always loved how much the 3 couples were in love. Perrie, El, and Danielle are my best friends, and so are the boys, and to see love like that is amazing. 

"Niall?" 

"Um, well, Taken, I guess" he responded, blushing. Wait, what? 

"What? Really? May we have her name?" David asked, nudging Niall in the arm. 

"Jess, I met her at a management party" Niall said with a big smile. 

"Oh. Well, Mr. Styles, we hear you have had a lot of turns in the romance area, eh?" Melanie said, scooting very close to him, a little too close. 

"Maybe....." Harry whispered. 

"Well are you still on the market?" She said, placing her hand on Harry's knee. What did she think she was doing?!?!  

"I'm taken" he said, scooting farther away from her. She removed her hand from his thigh, now knowing he was taken. Wait! He was taken? By who? 

"Oohhhh, so the rumors are true, eh? Ms. Taylor Swift?" David asked, winking. Oh, I can't wait to hear this. 

"Maybe" Harry said. 

"Well Mr.Styles, she is a step up from your previous girlfriends. Like a really big step up" Melanie said, nodding her head. David joining her. 

"Yeah" Harry said. I could feel tears start to come down my cheek. I knew he didn't still love me, he has moved on. Why am I such an idiot? To think Harry actually wanted me back. 

I watched the boys faces turn into angry confused faces. Niall took his phone out and stood up. 

"Niall, what are you doing?" Liam asked. Niall didn't reply. 

Niall walked over to David and Melanie and put the phone in their view so they could see the screen. 

"Wow, she is gorgeous. Who is she? Is that Jess?" David asked. 

"No, that's Kat" he said. 

He was showing them a picture of me? Why? Wait, Harry said Taylor was an upgrade for him in beauty, ooohhhh. There goes Nialler, being little protective leprechaun. 

"And when was this?" Melanie asked. 

"Right before tour, her and I spent the day at the beach together. We ran into fans and we took pictures with them, and they took a picture of us 2on my phone" he said. 

"So Harry, you and Kat used to date?" David asked. 

"Yeah" he said, bowing his head. 

"What happened?" Melanie asked. 

"I lost her I let her go. I let the best thing that ever happened to me, go!" Harry said, looking up. A tear slid down his cheek. I couldn't watch anymore, so I turned off the t.v. 

There was a sudden knock at the door.