4 words: Say you Love me

"You may kiss the bride" and Jeremy leaned in and passionately kissed my mom. A few whistles came from the guys, some cheering too. I chuckled shaking my head. My eyes were a bit watery. They were happy tears. I am so happy my mom has found the one after so many years of being alone. I am happy she didn't let how my dad was affect her love life. She still over Jeremy with all her heart. They pulled away and everyone started clapping. They smiled and intertwined fingers, putting it up in the air. They made their way back down the aisle. I looked over at Harry and saw he was looking at me. He gave me a warm smile, which I happily returned

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I hadn't seen Harry all night, neither the boys. I had seen Eleanor though. I guess she came as Louis' plus one. Perrie too. Right now I was at the bar area with Eleanor. Perrie was in the restroom.

"El, do you know where Harry went?" I asked, sipping my drinking, scrunching up my nose at the bad smell. She laughed and placed her hand around my cup.

"No, I was wondering if you knew where Lou was" she said, taking my drink out of my hand and placing it on the counter.

"Oh" I sighed. Everyone was dancing, I just really wanted to dance. Yeah, El and I were just dancing with Perrie, but now it was slow dancing, and I just really wanted to dance with him.

"He's probably in the back" she nodded over to where there was a door.

"I won't interrupt then" I said, and smiled at her.

"Excuse me, but are these seats taken?" A guy asked, coming up to us with another guy by his side. They looked about 2 years older than me.

"Um no" I said, scooting closer to El. They didnt get the hint and one sat next to me, and one sat next to Eleanor.

"I'm Isaiah" the one next to El said.

"Eleanor" she smiled. She was better in these situations that I was.

"And I'm Austin" the one next to me said, scooting a it closer to me, his chest against my arm. I shifted uncomfortably.

"I-I'm Kat" I weakly smiled. I grabbed Eleanor's hand and squeezed it.

"Wild you like to dance?" Austin asked, placing his hand on my upper thigh, moving up to a place he shouldn't be. I gasped ad he grazed my area and jumped off the seat.

"This is a wedding! You don't go up to strangers and feel them up! I have a boyfriend! And I'm pretty sure if he was here right now you wouldn't be doing would you?!? NO! So I suggest you leave before you get in even more trouble. You make me sick" I scoffed. The 2 boys walked away shocked, and El chuckled.

"A point for Kat, guess she isn't a weak kitten after all" she laughed, patting my shoulder.

"I just didnt like the way he was touching me" I mumbled, bowing my head to look at my fingers.

"I know" she said. I felt a gap on my shoulder.

"What now?" I grumbled, I turned around and saw Josh.

"I'm sorry" he chuckled.

"It's not you, I thought you are someone else" I sighed.

"Well, would you like to dance with me?" He stuck his hand out.

"I don't know, I don't want to leave El" I said looking at her.

"Don't worry about El. Eleanor, would you mind dancing with an old dope like me?" My dad walked up, holding his hand out. I smiled as I saw him trying his best to make a good impression.