The club

A/N: this is Kat by the way : http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2ninvVz9e1r0bb4zo5_500.jpg

---------------- -------------------------------------------------------------

Kat's POV

I saw as Justin's eyes trailed across my body as breath hitched in my throat. I was frozen, my legs refusing to move, I was stuck. Justin nudged Alex's arm and pointed to me. They both smirked and started walking towards me. That's it, this is the end of me, I am going to die, they are going to rape me again, I am going to be fucked to death. I just stood there, until Niall saw my flushed face and grabbed my hand in his.

"Kat, what's wrong?" He whispered. I was about to say something but it was to late.

"Hey" Justin said, winking.

"Hey" Niall replied.

"So, does this pretty lady wanna dance?" Alex butted in. I squeezed Niall's hand tighter, clinging to his side.

"She's with me, sorry" Niall said, understanding that I didn't want to be near them.

"C'mon, just go grab a drink and we'll keep her company" Justin said.

"Please don't leave me alone" I whispered to Niall. He wrapped his hand around my waist, bringing me into his chest.

"I'm sorry, she isn't interested" Niall said, pulling me tighter.

"Mate, she doesn't want you, can't you see how uncomfortable she is. Now let her come with us-" Alex started reaching out to grab my arm, until Niall pulled me forcefully behind him.

"What do you not understand?!? She isn't fucking interested! So don't touch her! Ok?!?" Niall said through gritted teeth.

"Fine, but this isn't the end" Justin murmured as they walked away to a group of guys. Niall turned around and cupped my face.

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't have to deal with dicks like them. If they try to touch you, just let me know" he said, I nodded, and he kissed my forehead."Now lets have some fun!" Niall smiled, pulling me to the dance floor.

A couple shots,and a few beers later. After getting a bit too friendly with Niall I the finance floor. We were drunk, what could I say? I didn't see Niall complaining when I was grinding against his crotch, unless complaining sounds like moaning. I needed this. I needed to know someone was interested,and I made them feel good when I did too. I wasn't going to sleep with Niall or anything, we were just having some fun. I noticed people taking pictures but, who cares right?

Niall and I left the club, barely keeping ourselves up. We were laughing, slurring our words, as we stumbled down the alley to his flat. Well His/Harry's flat. It was like a Narry flat, a Ziam flat, and then Louis lived with El. Danielle had her own cause of her X-Factor dance tour,and so did Perrie but for her singing career.

"Do you wanna go to the park?" Niall slurred, skipping across the empty road.

"YES!!" I squealed!

"I'll race ya!" He shouted and started running.

"Not fair! I have heels!" I pouted. He ran back over to me,and grabbed my hand, then started running,dragging my laughing self behind him. But we came to thud, when we hit a wall, well I think that's what it is. It started moving.

"Niall, why is the wall moving?" I giggled. Yeah, I was really drunk.

"Oh, babe, we aren't walls" a familiar voice echoed. I looked up and it was Justin, Alex, and Luke. In my drunken state, I didn't really take notice of them recently raping me.