Mine

Harry's POV

"What do you think you're doing?!?!" I shouted at Kat and Josh,their heads snapped towards my direction with shocked faces at the town of my voice. I could feel the anger and protectiveness growing inside.

"W-We're just practicing! J-Josh is just showing me how to play" she stuttered, standing up from Josh's lap.

"Yeah mate, calm down" Josh said.

"Calm down?!? Calm down?!?! Why don't you tell your boner to calm down?!?" I shouted at him.

"Harry!" Louis yelled, running towards me with the boys, pulling my arm back. I resisted to move.

"You don't touch her! You don't look at her! You don't think about her! OK?!?" I shouted at him. He looked kind of surprised but scared at the same time at my harsh tone. He just nodded. He walked away, and left her staring at me angrily. I smirked at my accomplishment of getting the point that she is MINE across. I turned my head towards her,and she was killing me with her eyes.

"What the hell Harry?!?!" She shouted.

"What?!?" I shouted back, walking towards her, but Liam and Louis held a strong grip on my arm. She walked closer to me.

"Why are you being so stubborn?!? We were just hanging out! He was showing me how to play drums!" She yelled.

"Well it didnt seem like that! Oh well you know what they say, save a drum, bang a drummer! Seriously Kat?!?!" I yelled back.

"I was just trying to be funny!" She spat back. "And why do you even care anyways?!? We're not dating! I can see anyone I'd like to see, and if I wanted to date Josh then I ud but you don't see me doing that do you?!?!" She yelled back, throwing her hands up in frustration.

"I'm sorry if I don't want the girl I love with some other guy!" I yelled, she looked shocked. Why was she so shocked I still loved her.

"W-what?" She stuttered. I pulled my arms away from Liam and Louis and walked towards her. I cupped her face in my hands, she flinched and closed her eyes.

"I still lov-"

"Harry please stop" she whispered.

"No! Kat! I still love you!" I said, and smashed my lips onto hers. I was pleading for a kiss back but nothing. She pulled away and wiped her hand over her mouth. Then her palm came in contact with my cheek.

"No! Harry! You don't!" She yelled, tears coming to her eyes. "I can't play this game with you! I'm sorry Haz, I don't love you" she whispered the last part. The only sound I could hear was my heart breaking. She didnt love me anymore? What had I done? Why did I have to hurt her? Let her go? God I'm such an idiot.

"Niall, can we please leave?" She asked.

"Sure" he replied. I just stared at her,hoping she would just say she was kidding and run back into my arms but it didnt happen. Niall grabbed her hand and they walked out the door. She was out of my sight, she was gone.

Kat's POV

Once we were outside I broke down into Niall's side. He held me, sh-ing through my sobs.

"It's ok, at least you let him know you are over him" Niall said. I looked up to meet his eyes.

"But what if I'm not Ni?" I cried.

"F your not the. Why didnt you tell him?" He asked.

"Cause I can't play his game anymore" I cried into his chest.

"It's ok, it's going to be ok. Lets just spend the rest of the day having fun alright?" He asked.

"Yes please" he smiled.

"That's my girl" he laughed. I wiped away my tears and we went back to the car.

******at the club******

I got dressed into this: http://Instagram.com/p/MK2GrDxOfI/

Niall and I drove to the club. As soon as I walked in I saw the people I dreaded the most. The ones who took it away, who caused me to hurt.

Alex,Justin,and Luke. The 3 boys who raped me.