Home

Niall's POV

We just got here, back to Cheshire. I am so excited to see Kat!! I miss her so much, all the boys do. I sent out a tweet earlier saying that we would be back. I was too excited not to tell anyone, I just had to. We pulled up in the lane and there were so many screaming fans with posters, screaming our name. Uuuggghhh, I forgot we were supposed to keep it a secret so Kat didn't find out. I'm so stupid! We signed some autographs, took some pictures, than ran inside the building. As soon as we got to a quiet place, where it was just me,the boys, and Paul, Louis had an angry face on.

"Who tweeted hat we were coming home early?!?!?" He shouted.

"It wasn't me!" Zayn said as Louis was pointing his finger at him.

"It was me" I whispered, trying my best, so they wouldn't hear me,but Liam did.

"Niall!!!" Liam whined.

"I'm sorry, I was just so excited, and couldn't keep it bottled up inside any longer!

"It's ok, we understand, I'm so excited too!!! Off tour, and we get to see Kat!!" Liam said, getting happy, his cheeks becoming rosey red.

"Paul!! We have to go see her now!!" Zayn shouted at Paul, getting his attention.

""Yeah, we will try our best to not get noticed. please!!!!!!!" Louis pleaded, with puppy eyes.

Harry was the only one not saying anything, he seemed kind of nervous.

"Fine! Go ahead. But if there's any problems, call me!" Paul said. I was the first to run out the back door, where no fans were so we could get past. We all ran into Harry's flat, expecting to see her. Harry took out his key and unlocked the door. He pushed it open and we all came inside. It looked so lonely. Nothing of Kat's was lying around, which is weird because she is like me, we procrastinate.

"Kat!!" Harry yelled. No answer. We went up stairs to see if she was in the room Harry and Kat shared. We opened the door, and all her stuff was gone. All her clothes, her bears we got her for Valentines day, everything. She moved out?!?

"Oh my god! She left me! I let her go! She left me for good! She was right! I'm a fucking idiot!" Harry said, covering his face with his hands and sitting on the bed. I could hear quiet sobs.

"Haz, don't say that! She probably didn't leave, and you've got Taylor" Louis said, trying to cheer him up.

"I don't want Taylor! I want my love back!! I want her back Lou, I want her back..." He trailed off.

"I'm sorry. Lets go find her! Maybe she feels the same!" I said.

"Maybe" he mumbled, standing up and wiping his eyes.

We walked out, and onto the main streets. It was so nice to be back to Cheshire. Even though it isn't my home, it felt like home. We spent a lot of time here.

We walked past the cafe and down the sidewalk. At the corner of my eye I saw blonde hair with red tips! I looked the female up and down, thinking it was Kat. The girl looked up from her phone and it was her!! I could feel myself getting so excited as she got closer. She suddenly stopped and turned around, and walked the other direction, was I the only one who knew it was her?