Pregnant With the Player's Ba...

By TeenFictionLuver

"Well, hello there little lady," a familiar yet husky-sexy voice filled my ears. I look up slowly, to find a... More

Pregnant With the Player's Baby
Chpater 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note III
Chapter 18

Chapter 15

10.4K 207 23
By TeenFictionLuver

POV of Lea:

"Ugh! Why am I so fat?" I complained. The car jerks up. "Watch it!"

"For the last time you are not fat you are pregnant! There's a difference!" Jessica shoots back. Oh no she didn't.

"Girl, you better watch that tone. I may be a bit disabled but I can still whoop your ass." I warn playfully.

"Whatever. You've been fighting alot lately, y'know. A little too much, if you ask me."

"Well, no one asked you!" I shot right back playfully.

We are currently on our way to the mall, apparently I 'owe' her last time around the incident. It's not my fault Michael is a pain in the backside.. Literally. Such an asshole.

Jessica slows down and turns to me, so I turn to her. It's as if she's trying to understand everything that's happened and read my thoughts. I can't blame her though. It's been pretty hectic. Kicking people around, cursing like an insane sailor, eating like there's no tomorrow, you know.

"Yes?" I raise a brow clearly confused. What did I do?

"So that was your ex, huh?" She asks and taps her fingers on the steering wheel stretching her jaw side to side.

"Yep." I say. "He was fine, finer than fine.. When I first saw him it was mad love. He was this nice, charming gentlemam who had this alluring scent that you couldn't resist. You just couldn't! He smelled so good.. Anyway, he would take me out to dinner, take me to the movies, go to the fair with me.. It got real serious." I sigh deeply and smile, closing my eyes. "It was so much fun. He would always make me laugh. I laughed at even the corniest of his jokes." My smile drops and I open my glassy eyes. "Then he just.. changed.. He started getting more aggressive, he cheated, I forgave him being the desperate hormonal teen that I am.." I take a deep shaky breath. "Two of them got pre.. pregnant. The ones he cheated on me with." I choked out and turn to the window holding back angry, salty tears. "That's why I just snapped when I saw him. I couldn't take it. Just seeing his face made me angry. I couldn't imagine how he made those girls feel."

"What?! How could he?" Jessy turns her head back to the road and moves the car forward. I know she wants to comfort me but she's driving.

I laugh bitterly. "Kind of ironic, isn't it? My situation, theirs.. who knows?" I say. "Maybe I wasn't good enough."

"Lea.. don't you ever say that. You are more than good enough. He wasn't man enough for you.. Although you can be more than one can handle and you're a bit crazy." She admits. "Maybe he couldn't handle your.. Lea-ness."

I turn back to her. Huh?

"My Lea-ness?" I raise both brows.

"Yeah why not." She giggles. My Lea-ness.. Very interesting.

I turn back to the window, deep in thought.

"I guess."

"Hey, he did you wrong. Don't feel bad." She persuades.

"Well I did kinda.. kick his ass all around the house." I cringe now that I think about it.

"Yeah! You went ballistic! Breaking that vase your mother paid so much for." She shakes her head, slightly.

"Hey, you helped too!" I exclaim. I can't believe this girl! Don't worry, I got something up my sleeve. She is so gonna pay for that. How dare she throw me under the bus like that! So..

I take out my phone and text:

We're on our way. Remember the plan and where we'll be?

Yep. Can't wait to see the look on her face!  I get response almost instantly.

I had a plan like this in store for a while. I just had to wait for the perfect moment to go through with it. And this the moment.

I swiftly put my phone away like nothing happened and look up, pretending to be interested in my outside surroundings.

"But you did way more damage than me, and you almost took my head off!" She shot back, completely oblivious.

"Mhm, whatever. You win this time, Jessica Joan Simone!"

"Did you really have to spell out my whole name like that?" She deadpanned and drove into the parking lot for the mall looking for a spot.

"What you don't like your name?"

"No, I despise it!"

"Well then.." I dramatically put my hand over my chest. I'm not even going to ask why.

"We have arrived at our destination. Now.. get out." Jessy shuts the door. That was fast. 

I open the door. "Hey! I could use some assistance." I call out. Karma I guess.

She turns around. "Come on, Lea. You could do it. Just push a little more!" She encourages.

"Save that for when I'm in the hospital giving birth." I grunt angrily. I manage to get out of the car and lock it.

I catch up to her finally.

"You could have.. waited.. just a.. little." I breathlessly manage to force out.

"Damn you really got out of shape. We've got to fix that, girl." She hurries. "Come on."

I look up with a poker face. "You can't be serious."

"Oh, I'm very serious." She calls out while walking away.

◆◇

"Oooh, these are so friggin' cute!" Jessy exclaims holding up a pack of pink and purple onesies, with some really nice designs on the front.

"Yes they are- Hey look at these!" I scurry over to the cribs. "Omg this would be perfect for the baby." I point at a beautiful purple abstract crib." Very creative.

"Yeah. Hey, when is the baby shower?"

"Month 7."

"You're gonna get so much things for that baby shower especially diapers."

"Yep! It saves me time and money."

"I have a suprise for you for the baby shower." Jessy trails off.

"I wonder what it is?" I sneakily question.

"Nope, you'll have to wait a few more months."

"Aw man." I complain. We put the clothes back and stroll around the mall some more.

We exit Stacey's and my eyes immediately land on Coldstone and I just start craving it. Chocolate!!

"Oh Jessy?"

"Yeah?"

"Look at that wonderful- that magnificent piece of work over-"

"Ok let's go." She understands. Wow. That was easy. We stop at the door.

"I'll pay ok?"

"But-"

"I know."

"Ok then."

We walk into the store and rush to the register.

"Hi. Can I have chocolate ice cream with marshmallows?" I ask.

"And can I have pistachio ice cream?" Jessy adds.

"Ok." The register presses a few buttons on the register. "That'll be $10.87."

I dig in my purse and pull out a $20 bill before Jessy.

"I got it. I 'owe' you remember?" I say sticking out my tongue.

"Yeah, I remember." She says emphasizing on every word. Ms. Attitude.

We find a table near the windows of the mall to get a nice view of the sunset. It was pretty decent. At that moment, I felt at peace. Every muscle in my body felt relaxed. I could stay like this forev-

"Lea? Hello? Anyone in there? Earth to Lea." Jessy waves her hand in my face.

"I'm fine." Geez.

"You looked lost. I'm glad you found your way back."

"Yes indeed. You can stop waving your hand my face now." I say.

"Huh? Oh.. sorry!" She snatches her hand back. I can't help but laugh.

"What's so funny? I ought to laugh, too!" She says like one those "sophisticated" ladies.

"It's not like I was going to snatch your whole arm off of your torso."

"You would do that though because you're Lea."

"Oooh- Definite-lay!" I mock and act out Mrs. Doubtfire.

We continue to laugh and then fall in a comfortable silence eating our ice cream.

"Is that good?" I ask.

"What?"

"The pistachio ice cream."

"No.. it's marvelous! You should try it sometime!"

"Sure." Where is this guy? I look around and my eyes light up.

Jessy looks down to get her phone from the table but, I see that something catches her eye and she turns deathly pale. Ah, he must be here.

"Oh my god."

The plan is pretty simple. He catches Jessica in here, approaches her and.. yeah. He has her in his clutches..  I don't know what he'll do with her. I do know how much she despises Jason, the one who she practically, had sex with not entirely. The reason she dislikes him, I don't know. I just used that to my advantage. Hehehe.. Am I evil for that?

"What happened?" Although I do know what happened.

She ignores me.

"Oh.. my.. god." Jessy puts her hand over her mouth. "No! Go away!"

"What? What is it? What is it?" I scramble, putting my acting skills to use.

"Is that.. What is he.. Why is.. Omg.. Lea you can't let him see me." Jessy pleads going under the table.

I look at her like she's the craziest, most delusional person of all time. What the hell is going on and who is she hiding from? Is she hallucinating or something?

Of course I have to think and act this way. She can see through deception, but just how much?

She reads my convincing face, cramped under the table. I look in.. blue hair's direction, he dyed his hair blue? It looks super majestic. He almost looks supernatural. Yas!

"You know him the guy with the.. hair and the.. blue.. the blue hair!" She frustrates.

"Him?" I point. Almost there.

"Yes! Don't point you'll give away my position!" Oops, too late.

"Um.. Ok.. Can you tell me exactly what's going on?"

"Ok. Remeber that time we were driving to Six Flags."

I pause. "This was in.. August, right?" I ask.

"Right. Now, do you remember when I introduced you to that guy that tagged along with us after we got there."

"Yeah." I carefully say. "Oh! It was that Jason guy!" I'm literally dying of laughter, internally. She fell so hard for my acts, which is a first. I should celebrate.

"Yes!"

"But wait. Why are you hiding from him? Do I need to kick his ass too?"

"No. I'm hiding because he won't leave me alone. Plus he says he wants to eat me out! Do you know how scary that is? I really don't want that, I'm only 17!"

I put my hands on my now big hips. "Didn't y'all do it before?" I ask suspiciously. Just for clearance.

"No, Lea. When I told you that I told him 'Harder!' that didn't mean he was inside me. We were just.. grinding." She fidgets.

"Mhm, whatever.. Oh look, Mr. Man is making his way down here now. I'll be back, I have to use the bathroom." I start to walk away but she grabs my arm.

"No stay." She begs. Then she gives me those adorable brown puppy eyes like she did before I got banged up. I can't resist those eyes! She knows that!

"Okay." I huff in annoyance. Then I smirk. "It's gonna happen sooner or later, y'know?"

"Yeah, ok."

"Oh? You don't think so?" I take that into thought and make my way over to the cash register.

"Um, excuse me? Is there a bathroom in here?" I call out.

"No. Sorry ma'am. But there is in that place over there." He points to Target. Perfect.

"Ok thank you, sir." I walk to Target. It takes me about three minutes to walk there.

"No! Lea! Come back! Plea- Nononono!" I hear faraway.

I walk into the bathroom and start chuckling. I really didn't have to use the bathroom. I just had to let Jessy deal with Mr. Blue over there.

I sigh and close my eyes leaning against the bathroom wall by the entrance/exit. Poor Jessy. Maybe I should have stayed, maybe not.

"Well hello there." I hear a familiar voice, jumping frantically as well.

"Jesus fucking christ- What the hell are you doing in here. Are you a woman?" I shout angrily, hand over my chest. "Are you confused?!"

"We have unfinished business." One step is drawn, I move from the wall my back is feet away from the door.

Another step is taken forward, the next is taken back. I dig in my purse and pull of a red container of a very 'feisty' liquid. He widens his eyes.

"Uh-huh. Come any closer, bitch I will spray your ass with this can of mace." I threaten.

"Lea. Please. I-"

"Save. It!" I shout. He flinched. "Why are you chasing me? I'm not even at your level." It's all too- My voice breaks into a harsh whisper. "Answer me!!" I yell harsher. He flinched harder.

"I know." He says quietly after minutes of silence. That was random, oddly I understand.

"So where have you been all this time?" I lower my arm, but not my guard. "Where were you when my man-hoe of an ex showed up. When I was be tormented by your fuckfriend for not reason. You just walked away! You did nothing! I didn't want to hurt that girl. She's so pretty and almost like me. She's insecure, lonely, unhappy, depressed..." I stop a lump forming in my throat.

He sighs looking distraught. Even a little broken. Am I missing something?

"My mother is in a coma." He forces out, looking extremely vulnerable. "They said it.. they said she might not wake up.. at all.." He stops.

"My family is falling apart, everyone blames me and each other. My friends, well.. they agree. You don't see it but everyone is turning against me." He continues, crumbling more after every word looking down. I've never seen him like this. I always saw this cheeky, egotistical player who just couldn't turn off his radar on his screwdriver. Honestly, I didn't think he could be capable of such feelings. And I feel pretty fucking guilty for it.

"Oh my god.." I trail off, my features softening. I don't know what else to say. It's all so much to take in. And I think I have it bad. I could imagine my mother's life being on the line.

That's why he's been chasing after me so much. We talked here and there, I've been there for him, which is unintentional but still. To him I'm the only one- and maybe just maybe, Jessy or even Anna- that he can go to. But, I'm pushing him away like everyone else. Like Anna.  And each time, more of him falls apart. If I don't stop, his only source of sheer strength and positivity with fall apart too. His hear will fall apart. Broken, never again to be put together.

"Michael." I pause. My heart throbs painfully. "I'm really- really sorry. I.."

I don't saw anything else I can't, I just put away my pepper spray and walk up to him slowly but surely. I wrap my arms around him tight, being wary of our baby girl, our creation. Our.. everything. Yeah, that's right I said it: ours. I owe him that much and more.

He lets go of all his emotions, that threatened to burst. He cried on my shoulder like a baby would on a mother's shoulder. I don't care that his tears are soaking my sundress. He needs it. I've been such a bitch to him.

I raised up my head and kiss his forehead, letting him know that everything would be alright.

Little do I know, my feelings for Michael are building, exponentially. Is that a good thing?

Huh.. I think I like Michael Livingston.

♥♡

Hey lovelies! Lea has been such a douche to Michael but she's more than ready to own up to it.

Anyway, how did y'all like the chapter? Was it great!

If so vote, comment, share what's one your mind.

Stay lovely, lovelies.

See ya in Chapter 16!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.9K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
102 4 19
' "Where are they, Jace? We are going to be late for class." I stated in an irritated tone. Jace just chuckled at me and clapped me on the shoulder...
1K 97 36
Why was there a boy in my room? There was a boy in my room! "Shoo, shoo." I whacked him with the umbrella as he backed up next to the window. All...
570K 20.7K 59
He stops talking at the sight of me and looks me up and down, leaning against my door frame. "Damn ma you look sexy as hell." I look myself in the m...