My Best (Boy)Friend (A Harry...

Bởi athena_gossip

Hello, my name is Athena Collins, I'm 19, half English half Greek. I live in a small apartment with my little... Xem Thêm

My Best (Boy)Friend (A Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(part 1)
Chapter 40(part 2)
SUP BITCHES!!!!!!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 37

3K 60 5
Bởi athena_gossip

Athena's POV

I was finally landing to Sydney after my 22hour flight from London and I was absolutely tired. Of course Harry would book me a first class ticket, God bless him. After I left the plane and picked up my suitcases, I tried to find Harry, who had promised me that he would come to pick me up. After a few seconds of searching my eye caught a mop of curls in the crowd. I took a better look and saw my amazing boyfriend looking at me with the biggest smile ever. I started walking closer to him, and step by step I quickened my pace. When I was a few meters away from him, I threw my stuff on the ground and run to him. Yeah I know cliche, but believe me that's what you would do. I jumped on him, wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. One of his hands were at the back of my thigh and the other one at my head, messing with my hair. 

"Harry baby. I missed you so much." I told him.

"I missed you too Nana." He said and then closed his lips on mine, on a small, yet passionate kiss. "Come on baby, you must be excausted. Let's get you to the hotel." He told me and then put me on my feet. He picked up my suitcase with his one hand and the other wrapped it around my waist, bringing me closer to him, and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Tired.?"

"You have no idea. 22 hours Harry."

"I know baby." He said and kissed the top of my head. We walked out of the airport, having companion by paparazzi and their flashes of course, and in the car that took us to our hotel. Once we got in the room, both of us fell asleep in each others arms.

I woke up the next day finding the bed next to me empty. I got off the bed.

"Harry.?" No answer. I knocked on the bathroom door. "Harry.?" No answer again. I turned around and my gaze fell at a chair next to my bed. There were two white boxes resting on the chair and a note. I picked them up and sat on the bed. I took the note in my hands and started reading it.

"Goodmorning sleepy head. Sorry for not being there when you woke up. I have an interview with the boys, then soundcheck and then concert. Paul will be at the hotel around 21:00 to take you. I bought you something to wear for tonight. Happy one year anniversay baby.

Love you, Harry xxx"

"Aaaaww." I opened the first box that had in a white, sleeveless dress that had beads at the shoulder and reached mid-thigh. The other box had a pair of Guiseppe Zanotti nude studded leather sandals matching the dress. I was standing there with my eyes widen and my mouth wide open. That outfit was absolutely great. I checked the time at my phone and saw that it was 13:30. I had a lot of time to spare but nothing to do. So I fell back to sleep.

Harry's POV

I was at the beach planning my date with Athena. The boys were here helping me take care of everything. We were at a private beach that had access only from a house that I had rented for the night. We were going to have dinner at the beach, where there was a table with two chairs covered with white cloth and there were candles around it. Tonight was the night. I was going to finally ask her to be my wife. How.? I had no idea. What I was going to say.? Again, no idea. But I knew one thing for sure. She'll be mine and I'll be hers.

Everything was now ready, the only thing missing was Athena. 

After I was sure that everything was planned to perfection I left the place to go to the Allphones Arena for soundcheck. I was destracted all day. My mind was occupied by thoughts about the date, the proposal, Athena. It had to be perfect, I would make it perfect, just for her. 

Minutes and hours passed by so quickly. I was starting getting more nervous. I grabbed the little, blue, velcet box that had the ring in it and openned it. It's a rose gold ring, with a morganite stone in the middle and small diamonds around it. It's perfect and when I saw it, I could picture it in Athena's hand. 

"How are you mate.?" Louis asked me as he patted my back.

"Nervous."

"You don't have to worry about anything."

"How was it when you proposed to El.?"

"At first I was just like you. I thought every possible way that could ruin it. But when I saw her, everything went away and I knew that not only she would say yes, but also that she could see us in the future together, like I did. Don't worry mate. She'll say yes."

"Thanks boo." I said and gave him a hug.

"Nothing Haz. Can you believe it.? You're proposing to Athena, I'm engaged, Liam's going to be a father and both Zayn and Niall have a steady relationship."

"We grow up."

"Yes we did."

"Boys you're up in 5." Paul said as he got in the room and left. We got on stage and time passed so fast. I mean really really fast.

Paul had left about 10 minutes ago to get Athena here and I was waiting at the beach. 

"Harry.?" She's here.

Athena's POV

"Are you going to kill me.?" I asked Paul trying not to laugh.

"Well you know I get paid from the boys, but not so much."

"Thank God."

"Haha. Ok we're here." Paul said as he parked the car. He opened my door and helped me out of it, since we were in a jeep and I was wearing really high heels. We walked at a white house, that had a lot of balconies and looked like it had about three floors. "Ok that's as far as I can go. Good luck." 

"Wait, where am I supposed to go.?" I asked him but he had already left. I turn around. I was now in the house. It was the perfect beach house, like the ones you see in magazines. I started walking in the house, without having any idea where to go. I saw a light coming from the window in front of me, and of course the curious person that I am I had to follow it. "Harry.?" I asked as I saw someone outside of the house. That person turned around and indeed it was Harry. He was standing in front of a table that was covered with white cloth and it was surrounded with candles that lay on the sand. Speaking of sand. "Why did you get me those shoes since you knew we were coming at a beach.?" I asked him and he laughed. He came closer to me and pick me up bridal style.

''Hello to you too." He said with a grin as he placed me on my feet.

"Hi." I said and kissed him. He was the first to pull away from the kiss.

"Happy one year anniversary baby."

"Happy one year anniversary." I said. He pulled my chair and when I sat down he pussed it in.

"How are you.?" He asked me when he sat at his chair.

"Amazing. Harry that is absolutely perfect. Thank you so much." I grabbed his hand that was on the table and realised that it was kind of shaking. "Are you alright.?" I asked him.

"Yes now that you're here." He said with a smile. Our food was surved and we started eating having small conversation. 

When we were done with our food, music started playing. I tried to find the source of the sound but I couldn't. I looked at Harry and he pointed somewhere behind me. I turned around and saw a guy standing not far away from us with a guitar at his hands. Harry got of his chair, bent down on his knees and took of the shoes from my feet. Then he got up and offered me his hand.

"Would you like to dance.?" He asked me. 

"Of course." I said and stand up. Harry placed his hands on my waist I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head on his chest and Harry started playing with my hair. I tried to listen to the song, it sounded so familiar. Then I realised it was my favourite song. But it's Greek.

"How do you know about the song.?" I asked him.

"I heard you singing it before and I had a small research. Then I found this guy, which by the way is Greek, and asked him to play the song for us." (A/N : the song is on the sidebar. You might want to listen it. I know it's in Greek, but that's why I put the version that it has the lyrics transalted in English. Just read the lyrics I'm sure that you'll get mesmerised by it. I heard the singer singing it live and honestly it was one of the best moments of my life.)

 "WOW. I'm really impressed. Thank you Harry. You have no idea how much I appreciate it."

"You're welcome baby." He kept on dancing, but something was wrong. Harry seemed like something was torturing him. Like he was hiding something. And he was all the time so deep in thoughts, althought he tried to cover it with a smile.

"Baby are you ok.? You seem a bit off."

"No love. I'm fine don't worry. Let's go inside. It's getting a little late." He told me.

"Inside.?" I asked him.

"Yes. I rented the beach house for the rest of the days that we're spending here." He said.

"Harry you didn't have to-"

"Yes I did. Come on." He said and grabbed my hand and started guiding me in the house. When we got in Harry led us upstairs and in a room. It was really big. It had white walls and in the middle of it was a king sized bed with white sheets, the room had view of the beach and it had it's own balcony.

"WOW."

"Do you like.?"

"No it's horrible. Why did you bring me here.?"

"Haha. Come on let's get to bed."

"Wait what am I supposed to wear, I have no clothes."

"You're going to wear what you wear every night we fall asleep." He answered with a smirk on his face, knowing already what I do wear.  I got rid of the dress and now only in my black lace bra and underwear, got in the bed. Harry joined me after a while, only in his boxers. We were laying close to each other, face to face. 

"I love you." He told me and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"Why.?" I asked him without thinking.

"What do you mean.?" He asked me.

"I mean I know that you do, and believe me I love you too. But why do you love me? What makes so special to you? What did I do to deserve your love.?" I asked him.

"First of all, I want you to know that I mean every single word when I say that I love you with all my heart. Second." He paused and took a deep breath. "I love you because you are you. You make me feel like I had never felt before. Like I was born to love you and like I was born to be yours. Because I love every small detail on your body." He said while he started trasing my body. "The way you strech you arms when you wake up and the small noises you make, like a little puppy." He said and chuckled causing me to smile. "I love the way you slightly close your left eye and bite your bottom lip when you're in deep thought. I like the way you smile when you find something funny, where you just open your mouth, close your eyes and fall back without making any noise, and they can't understand if you're laughing or crying." He said and chuckled again. "But I'm the only one that knows which one it is. I like the way your eyes sparkle. I know that for some people are just a plain pair of brown eyes, but to me they're not. They aren't just brown, they also have a hint of green which looks almost yellow in light and almost black in dark. I like the way that I can find out what you're feeling just by looking at those eyes. I like how dedicated you are to your family and friends, how you would do anything for them even if that meant the death of you. I like how you sing when you're occupied with something like cooking and when you realise that I'm listening to you, you stop to my dissapointment. I like how beautiful you look when you wake up, with your hair all over your face, without any hint of make up at your face, looking like an angel. I like how sexy you look when you bite your lips." And in instinct I bite my bottom lip. "Like now." He said with a smile. "I like how you always find that small part that when you kiss it drives me insane and how you tangle your fingers in my hair and pull them slightly, which also drives me insane. I love every small detail about your body and your personality. I.love.you." He said and I was now in tears. I pressed my lips firmly on his. 

"I love you too." I whispered against his lips. I pulled away and looked at his face, realising that he's mine and that he had just confessed his love to me and that he knew things about me that I didn't even know.

"Why do you have to be so perfect.?" I asked him.

"Well did you have to steal my heart, my mind and my soul.?" He asked me. When I was about to reply he turned around and took a small box from under the bed. "And would you look at that.? Now you're stealing my last name too." He said and opened the box that had insided the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. "Athena Collins, will you do me the honor of changing you last name to Styles.?" He said while I was looking at him with wise eyes and my hand in front of my mouth.

"Oh my God. Yes Harry. Yes!!" I said with more tears streaming down my face. Harry took the ring out of the box and put it in my ring finger at my left hand. Then he brought my hand close to his lips and kissed it.

"I love you mrs.Styles."

"I love you too mr.Styles."

SHE SAID YEEEES!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.!!! THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Harry's gift to Athena and her outfit is on the external link and on the sidebar is the ring, the place where the date took place and how Harry looked like. 

Also I would like to say that the idea of the propose doesn't belong to me. I took it from here:http://instagram.com/p/W8dOenn1eK/ 

You should check that account on instagram : http://instagram.com/thoseirishblueyes/ They made the best 1D imagines ever!!!! AGAIN THE IDEA FOR THE PROPOSE IS NOT MINE...

So thank you for reading lovelies. I hope you like it. Please tell me your opinion at the comments. 

BTW DID YOU SAW THAT LIAM PULLED HARRY'S PANTS DONE AT THEIR CONCERT AND HE WAS LIKE ONLY IN HIS BOXERS?? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I THINK I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARRY GOT ME PREGNANT.. DEAR LORD HELP ME.. SERIOUSLY MY OVARIES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE RIGHT NOW!!! ok too much informations.. BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS.. I WANT TO MARRY HIM IN LAS FUCKIN' VEGAS WITH NIALL AS OUR FLOWER GIRL.. I LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEE HIM...

MARRY ME HARRY.?

MARRY ME.?

PLEASE.????

Ok that's all I had to say.. Again the idea about the proposal wasn't mine.!!!

Love you my babies *virtual hug. Goodnight or goodmorning or  goodevening.. WHATEVER..

BYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE

-athena_gossip

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.9K 70 12
Emma goes to Richmond High, she has no clue who One Direction is, nor does she care. So when she wins the school contest to take a trip to the UK wi...
6.1K 123 16
When Liam left for the X-Factor, I was torn. I wanted him to stay, but I didn't want to be the one that held him back from achieving his dreams. Liam...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
906K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..