Love & Affection

By princessmick_

Bria Murchison is a young girl in her 20's. She's been through hell & back dealing with people in & out of he... More

☮Sneak Peek☮
☮1☮
☮2☮
☮3☮
☮4☮
☮5☮
☮6☮
☮7☮
☮8☮
☮9☮
☮10☮
☮11☮
☮12☮
☮13☮
☮14☮
☮15☮
☮16☮
☮17☮
☮18☮
☮19☮
☮20☮
☮21☮
☮22☮
☮23☮
☮24☮
☮25☮
☮26☮
☮27☮
☮28☮
☮29☮
☮30☮
☮31☮
☮32☮
☮33☮
☮34☮
☮35☮
☮36☮
☮37☮
☮38☮
☮39☮
☮40☮
☮41☮
☮42☮
☮43☮
☮44☮
☮45☮
☮46☮
☮47☮
☮48☮
☮50☮

☮49☮

1K 53 0
By princessmick_

August POV *3 months later// 5.17*

Every since I woke up this fucking morning, I been running around. CoCo sick & I gotta get my suit for the Billboard awards which is in two days. I gotta get my shit together. I'm watching both of my babies, only cause Bria went to France with Aunt B. So tryna get my shit straight & cater to two babies.. Let's just say it ain't easy. Anyway while I was tryna change Ri, my phone started ringing. I patted my pockets, feeling for it, but ian feel it. Some told me look at Maj since she going through the damn "I can talk on the phone" phase. I looked at her & she had it in her hands, hitting it against the floor.

Me: "Gimme my phone." She giggled & ran. "Yo sister gone make me lose my mind."

She poked her head around the corner. I sighed & grabbed her lil teddy bear. She will go crazy if somebody touch that. I held it out & she stepped out.

Me: "Come get Miss Cuddles."

She came closer & I held her out closer, only cause Ri was on the diaper table. She put the phone behind her back so I pulled the bear back. She burst into tears.

Me: "You serious right now?" I held the bear back out & she grabbed her. "Na.. Don't you owe me something?"

She grinned & threw my phone on the floor then ran. I used my foot to slide it to me. I picked it up & wiped it off. Right when I was ready check my missed calls, it started ringing. I answered & put it between my shoulder & ear.

Me: "Hello?"

Bria: "Hey love."

Me: "Wassup, aye.. I can't really talk right now, lemme call you back."

Bria: "Wait wait. I needa tell you two things."

Before I could respond, some made a thump sound & majesty ran in the room.

Me: "Babe, I ca-"

Bria: "7 seconds.." I sighed. "Give Maj your phone."

I finished putting Ri diaper on & got her down. I put the phone against Maj's ear.

Majesty: "Mameeee!" She smiled.

Her smiled faded & then reappeared. She pushed the phone away & hugged me. I put the phone against my ear & hugged her back.

Bria: "Now you. I need you to do me three things."

Me: "I'm kinda ful-"

Bria: "Listen. Calm. The hell. Down. You stressing to much. Take Maj & Ri to mama house. Get whatcha need get done, done. Rest up. Eat. Then get the lil ones."

Me: "This shit hard."

Bria: "I know, trust me, but you can handle it. You got me, playa pimp?"

Me: "*laughs* yea.. Yea, I gotchu."

Bria: "Then you got this."

Me: "Thanks baby."

Bria: "Uh huh. Gimme kiss." I chuckled.

Me: "No. How you know I was stressin', as you would call it."

Bria: "I sensed it. It was making me paranoid so I figured I'd call."

Me: "Well, thank ya. I needed dat."

Bria: "No problem, now go do what you supposed to be doing. I love you."

Me: "I love you too baby."

I hung up & sighed.

Me: "Aight. Yall gotta work with me."

After about 30 minutes, I had them fed & sleep, ready to go. The house was cleaned. I grabbed my keys, as quietly as possible, & got they diaper bags. I put that stuff in the car first then put them in the car. I got in & drove to my mama crib. I got out & got them out. I used my key to get in & she comes around the corner. I gave her the "I need you NOW" look & she took the girls. I went to get they bags & gave it to her. She took it & I kissed her forehead. I thanked her then left. First place I am going is Popeyes, lol.

*4 AM*

Bria POV

I walked in the house, tired as hell. I caught the first plane back, cause Aunt B was feeling sick & Aug prolly losing his mind right now. His car wasn't in the garage tho, he prolly crashed at somebody's place. I'm too tired to even think. I literally dropped everything & when upstairs. I stripped outta my clothes & got straight in bed. I tried to go to sleep but it just wouldn't happen. It felt weird. Maybe cause it's empty in here. Yeah.. That's it. I call Agnes & she ran in. She jumped in the bed & licked me.

Me: "Stop, nasty, we ain't white. We don't kiss each other." She circled twice & then laid down.

I got comfortable then slowly went to sleep.

---

I woke up like mid day & got up. I went to brush my teeth & shower. Before I got in the shower, Agnes was just staring at me.

Me: "Go potty."

She ran off & I got in the shower. When I got out, I dried off & lotion'ed down. I put on some panties & one of Aug's shirts. I cleaned the room, made the bed & stuff. I walked downstairs & get my suitcase, carry on's, and phone. I brought it all upstairs. I put my phone on the charger & unpack. I put the clothes in the dirty clothes basket. Then take it to the wash room. I put a load in then jog back to the room. Right when I was ready put the suitcase away, I had the urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom & threw up acid, since I haven't eaten. I flushed the toilet & brush my teeth again. After I finished, I went downstairs & fixed something to eat. I decided on some wings & fries. I popped that into the oven & Agnes ran in.

Me: "You know you aren't supposed to be in the kitchen, bye!"

She walked out & sat right at the entrance.

Me: "Wanna doggie treat?" She twirled around.

I went under the sink & got her a treat. I gave it to her & went upstairs. I went to lay down but my phone vibrated, coming on. I took it off airplane mode, so I could call Aug, but instead, all these notifications came up. I was looking at some of them then it started ringing in my hand. I answered it put the phone to my ear.

August: "Hey sexy!" I smiled.

Me: "Hey baby, where are you?"

August: "Heading home."

Me: "Oh well, lemme call you back cause I gotta get some things done, over this side."

August: "Okay. I love you."

Me: "I love you too."

Today is gonna be exciting..

----------------------
Leave Feedback.
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 47.7K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
Lost In You By Kat

Teen Fiction

3.3K 128 31
✗ "I'm sorry," I choked, the tears spilling down my cheeks. He shook his head and pulled me closer again. "Don't be sorry, just work on getting bette...
271K 8.9K 18
Katey Williams is a very quite girl who doesn't talk. Why? You ask Well it maybe due to the fact that her father is abusive and so she hides away beh...
441 39 32
Mariyah collin is a thick girl, she have a huge crush on this guy name Dustin for 3 years and she's obssesed with him . Dustin is a fit, handsome, po...