Deadly Waters

By Angel0624

A Phanfiction. Brittney is the daughter of the Duke and Duchess of the Caribbean. Brittney Turner that is! Sh... More

Deadly Waters
Arg!!!!
Water.
On the Edge
"Thats Captain to you!"
"Charlotte"
Mermaids Never Lie
Icey Depth
Trial One
Trial Two
A Pirate's Life For Me
Skip In My Step
Swashbuckler
The Flying Dutchman
Trial Four
Daha and the Gem of Amtia
Calypso
Calypso's Summoning
Memories
Bloody Ties
Always A Fight Around
Visibility
Blackbeard
The Sea
Retirement
Spaniards
Cut Hands And Rum
Princess Brittney? No More
Dead Man Walking
Fairy-Tale Dream Land
The Chest
The Beating Heart Of Davy Jones Revives All
New Ship?
"Belay"
Sea- Squall
Fighting the Inner-Demons
Not A Reef
Hell in High-Water
Palm Tree Escape
Always Carry A Cutlass (especially a magic one)
Ah, Captain Again.
Strange Lights
Finding Captain Jack Sparrow
The Stelthy Pirate...the Tratior....and The Chest....
Lost Then Found Then Lost Again
On Trial..
Guilty of Being Innocent of Being Jack Sparrow
Never a Dull Moment
"Nice To Have Ya Back!"
And the Compass Points.....
Battle for the Chest Part 1
Battle for the Chest Part 2
Battle for the Chest Part 3
Trapped on the 'Dutchman
The Nine Tale
The Chest Is Now Open..
The Heart?
Seven Pieces of Eight
The End?

The Bloody Rose

5.7K 128 13
By Angel0624

* My name is Brittney Turner and I am a Pirate

It was almost dusk on the day we set off. My crew was readying our ship for our silent departure. At midnight we set off. I said a silent good-bye to my parents and everything I had known. I was going to go live a pirate life.

Even if it meant dying like a pirate. The sky was light with a full moon that shown on the water and gave the water the illusion that there were diamonds floating on the waves. With my first mate (person you would pick first in command if something happened to you) Larten Crepsley, we just called him "Creep" at the wheel. I stood at the bow looking on toward the life I would live...the life I chose... the life I craved, then I started to sing a old chantey. "The king and his men stole the queen from her bed....and bound her   in her bones......the seas be ours and by the powers..... where we will we'll roam.....Yoho all together hoist the colors high....ye ho thief's and beggars....never shall we die."

Soon the entire crew joined in (all pirates are raised to know that song) and you could hear us from miles away. I glanced behind me and saw my friends singing along...this is what I want I thought...and I got excited. We sang it over and over until our throats cracked and dawn had broken.The crew began to go inside, as did I. But, little did I know that we where being followed by a special guest and that special guest had been there all night....

I was awakened by pounding on my door "captain!" they yelled and I struggled to get my hat on and open the door, it was my first mate.

"What's wrong?" I asked quickly, buttoning my jacket.

 "We're being followed!" he yelled frantically. I ran to the poop-deck and leaned my head a little, sure enough, I saw egg-white sails.

"Damn" I grunted.

"What's wrong?" Charlotte asked yawning and trying to get on her coat.

"Parents" I growled storming past she and Creep. 

"Oh, damn!" she screamed and I started barking out orders. Anything to get us to speed up. I stood at the bow and watched as my parents troops turned into tiny specs on the blue-green ocean. I sighed in relief when I couldn't see them anymore.

"Good" Charlotte said shaking in fear.

"Lighten up...this is fun" Kayla said her eyes wild with excitement and bouncing happily. I gave a crooked smile then went up the stairs toward the bow and scanned the surroundings. Hours passed then finally Charlotte asked

"Where are we going?"

 "Stranger tides" I answered  with a smile unlike any of my other smiles.

"I like this new you!" Charlotte yelled then she turned, walking and bouncing at the same time. I rolled my eyes, at least she forgot about Jack Sparrow...I was dead wrong....

It was nearly noon when I felt something hit the bottom of my boat. It was like a earthquake. It made my crew fall down, except for me. "What was that?" One of them asked bewildered at the strange bump.

"I don't know" someone else replied "but it has bubbles" they added then I ran down to where they were. Sure enough there were bubbles.....air bubbles....

"That's not from our boat" Creep said "I just went and checked and we have no leaks, Captain" he added and I nodded my thanks and went through my mind....it can't...no it just can't.......but where's the flying Dutchman?

"Kayla?" I asked in a solemn tone

"Yes?"

"Is the flying Dutchman around?" I asked

"Not that I see, no" she replied then I looked back up at her.

"Check again" I said softly we waited then she said

"oh, no"

"I thought so" I replied "everyone away from the sides!" I yelled, we all huddled into a circle and had our guns at ready "come on Dutchman....are ya scared?" I mumbled all of a sudden two huge tentacles and a giant head with two gigantic eyes flew high above the boat...it was... the KRACKEN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.8K 21
After she is unable to save her husband, Jack Sparrow, from the Kraken, Felicity Sparrow (née Adams) is distraught, enraged, and all-around desperate...
1.4K 79 20
Pirates Of The Caribbean Davy Jones/Female OC _ Anya Marie Wright is on a one-way trip to live with her Aunt in the wake of her Mothers death. But...
22.1K 255 20
Cora. She's a misunderstood princess of Narnia. She's sucked along with all the parades and balls. Her entire life planned out before her. She isn't...
3.5K 20 18
Captain Jacqueline Everleigh decided to dock her ship at Port Royal where she saw a familiar face; Jack Sparrow. She joined him on his quest with the...