No Choice || H.S.

By Hollow_Mist

"Sometimes we can choose the paths we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have No... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chpater 64
Chapter 65
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Epilogue

Chapter 27

1.3K 61 1
By Hollow_Mist

                                       Harry Styles: Promised and Getting Engaged.

In a recent interview with Sugarscape, Harry Styles (19) has announced that he will be getting engaged sometime soon in the future. This news has created a massive shock in the world as fans were seen crying while they waited for Harry to come outside the studio after the interview.

Who is he promised to is still a mystery as the band member has declared that he does not want her to be exposed to the fans bad side and wants to respect her privacy. (Awe)

However, he has confessed that the girl whose house he was seen at was a friend from the school Harry was forced to attend. According to him, she was ill and that's why he was there in the first place. Though many fans didn't believe Harry at first, further inquiries have confirmed Harry's statement as according to the hospital reports, she had collapsed in the morning at her house and was rushed towards the hospital. Harry arriving with his mum soon after.

In the three months Harry has been in the small town of Cheshire, there has been a massive change seen in Harry's attitude when he was seen controlling his anger during the interview rather than lashing out like he had done in the past.

Though the question still remains is who are these mystery girls in Harry's life, the fans have taken the news a bit harder than everyone. But they are happy to see that whoever these mystery girls are, they are having a positive effect on him and the fans are happy to see a glimpse of the 'old' Harry.

There were however, many people claiming to be the future Mrs. Styles but the rumours were shot down by Harry himself who tweeted

@Harry_Styles: Stop trying to be something you're not. All the love

The tweet though could be seen as something deep, was enough to get all the future Mrs. Styles posts deleted on Twitter.

Another good news was recieved by the fans when Harry was spotted entering his fellow bandmate Louis Tomlinson's flat the evening of the interview. They were seen greeting each other happily before entering the flat. According to the source, Harry was invited to Louis' place for a get together with the rest of the One Direction members and their girlfriends.

The fans have taken it to Twitter, Facebook and Youtube to thank the mystery girls who are seen as the reason for Harry's return in the band and back in their lives as his old self.

Harry's P.O.V

"So, I was thinking that we could add a few pictures here and write around it, like they do in newspapers. What do you think?... Tahira?" I turned my head towards my left only to find myself chuckling. Tahira was sleeping.

It was lunch time and since we had to do a project in biology (we were teamed up with another guy), we decided to finish with it today in the library rather than waiting until later.

"She's been asleep since you started talking." David said.

David was our partner since there was no one else in the class left to partner up with him, the teacher decided to put him with me and Tahira.

"Has she really?" I asked and he nodded. David was an average looking lad. He had brown hair and eyes and was about 5'11. Though, he wasn't a lad with big muscles, he wasn't scrawny either.

I poked my pen on Tahira's cheek and she woke up with a start "What? What did I miss?"

 David and I chuckled "Am I really that boring?" I asked

She looked down at the table where the page with ideas was kept and sighed before rubbing her face

"Sorry. What were you saying?"

"Never mind. Are you alright?"'I asked and she nodded, smiling "Yes. Just didn't sleep last night." I didn't say anything after that.

Ever since the interview, life has been chaotic both online and in school. People are still wondering who exactly am I promised to. But while some people are guessing, others in school think that it's someone I met outside school because I had said that Tahira was just a friend.

The hate on twitter thankfully stopped a day after the interview. I still have yet to read a hate comment for Tahira on twitter or in an article online so all was good right now.

"You sleep then. With your head on my lap." David said smirking and I glared at him.

Even though he was sometimes a decent lad, he was a shameless flirt and that's why no one wanted to be his partner in the first place. Oh and did I mention he was the brother of one of Amber's posse? 

"No, thank you. My arms are more comfortable." Tahira said and I chuckled.

"You should learn to loosen up, Tahira. Live your life." David said and Tahira just chuckled and I knew she had it handled.

"I do know how to 'loosen up', David. Just because someone rejects you doesn't mean they don't know how to have fun." Tahira said while I laughed and David turned red

"Fine. Whatever. You aren't my type anyway." Tahira started chuckling while I tried to calm myself down but then just ended up laughing again.

"So, Harry, are you going to meet your future fiancée after school?" David asked and I raised my eyebrows at him "Why?" I asked and he smirked

"Well, she must be a beauty to get you trapped. I just want to meet her. See if she has a friend I could have a chance with." Tahira suddenly choked on her spit and quickly put her hands on her mouth, looking towards me sheepishly and I smiled at her, laughing softly and she blushed.

"No, David. I'm not going to meet her after school. And her friends won't be interested in you anyway. So there's no point in taking you with me."

"That's true." Tahira agreed with me and David raised an eyebrow at her "You've met her?"

"Well, yes. Of course I have." She said and I grinned. If only he knew.

"We should be talking about the project. Not my personal life. Get to work, David." I said before he could further question Tahira. He glared at me obviously angry that I interrupted him but nonetheless got up to get the books we needed for the research.

I looked around to make sure no one was around us (this school really had a bad habit of overhearing our conversations) and crossed my arms on the table.

"Has your friend told you what's going on online?" I asked and she shook her head

"Didn't really get the time to talk to anyone yet. Why?" I smiled "You and my 'future fiancée' have become the fandom's hero."

She smiled, blushing slightly "But I haven't done anything."

"On the contrary, the fans believe it's because of you that I'm back to my old self. And I believe that it's because of you, I could be my old self again." She blushed even more "Well, I just wanted to tell you that you've received many 'Thank you' posts everywhere."

I wished at that moment I could hold her hand. After hugging her and holding her hand before I had left her house after my nightmare, I think I had crossed enough boundaries and I didn't want to cross them again.

Before she could reply though, David showed up again carrying the books we needed. He didn't speak anything regarding Tahira's or my personal life, something I was grateful for. The bell rang a few minutes later and since David and I were both free, we decided to complete it while Tahira had to rush for class.

"So, mate, tell me something." David said and I internally groaned "What do you want now, David?" 

He smirked "How much did she pay you to hang around with her?" I glared at him, my fists clenched 

"What the hell are you saying!?" I asked and he raised his hands up in the air before resting his elbows on the table and leaning towards me.

"Look, Harry, I have nothing against you or against her. Don't look right now but Amber has one of her friends behind you, listening to our conversation. I was just asked to make you angry so you could spill the beans about your fiancée." He whispered and I relaxed a bit but not completely.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked and he looked down "She had saved me from being bullied once. When she first arrived. I've just got the opportunity of repaying the favor now."

I immediately knew who 'she' was. "My sister only became friends with Amber to protect me from Max. I want you to be careful, Harry. Amber has plans of following you around after school to find out who she is."

I sighed "Why can't she leave me alone?" I asked after I had slammed my forehead against the table while he chuckled

"She just wants her fifteen minutes of fame, Harry. She's always been like that. Wanting to be in the spotlight all the time."

I groaned "Tell her she's gone out of town for a few weeks. At the very least."

"Alright." He said chuckling and I smiled

"Thanks, David."

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: Whew, that was a long one. Comment, Vote and Follow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 9.7K 39
{Completed} Harry Styles is a well known singer in the UK, but he wants to do his A-Level he didn't do the first time. His career started when he was...
59.2K 1.4K 28
Harry was bullied mercilessly in middle school for being "weak" and "nerdy" but then disappeared for a few years, no one asking any questions. He's n...
336K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
823K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...