I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By LoveLover

Heaven is a 16 year old teenage girl. She runs away from home because of her parents who treat her like she i... More

Heaven *Chapter 1*
The Fight *Chapter 2*
Running Away and Then Kidnapping *Chapter 3*
My Kidnappers *Chapter 4*
My New Life *Chapter 5*
Punishment Sucks! *Chapter 6*
A Personal Maid *Chapter 7*
Near Death *Chapter 8*
Back to Work *Chapter 9*
Invite *Chapter 10*
Shopping *Chapter 11*
Pleasure *Chapter 12*
First Impressions *Chapter 13*
A Long Night *Chapter 14*
Drunken Kisses *Chapter 15*
Trouble *Chapter 16*
Not Again *Chapter 17*
Talking Things Out *Chapter 18
Snapping *Chapter 19*
Getting It Out *Chapter 20*
Pick One *Chapter 21*
Girls Rule *Chapter 22*
A New Maid *Chapter 23*
Ransome *Chapter 24*
Escape *Chapter 25*
Couldn't Be a Cheater *Chapter 26*
Tears of... Joy ... *Chapter 27*
The Past Hurts *Chapter 28*
Memo!!!
Amusement Park *Chapter 29*
Finally *Chapter 30*
Swimming *Chapter 31*
Complicated Lies *Chapter 32*
Getting Ready *Chapter 33*
Pool Party *Chapter 34*
Memo! Again!
Rough Times *Chapter 35*
Running Away... Again *Chapter 36*
Come Back *Chapter 37*
Being Back *Chapter 38*
Comfort *Chapter 39*
Kile Being Kile *Chapter 40*
Not Him Again *Chapter 41*
Horrible Decisions *Chapter 42*
Another Memo!
Mix Up *Chapter 43*
Another Try *Chapter 44*
Bowling Balls *Chapter 45*
Consert *Chapter 46*
Fighting = Leaving *Chapter 47*
Everything Changes *Chapter 48*
Comfortable People *Chapter 50*
The End *Chapter 51*

New Begginings*Chapter 49*

45.5K 551 60
By LoveLover

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 49

New Begginings

Heaven's POV

"You better now?" Kasey asked me. We're still sitting on the loveseat/ couch.

I nod and say, "Thank you."

He smiles and gets up. "You need to call your friend back before she thinks I killed you" he said, coming back with his phone.

"Okay." I take the phone and dial Liz's number again.

"Thank God, Heaven! I thought that guy killed you or something!" Liz said when she answered.

I smile and say, "He said you would say that."

She's quiet for a minute and then she asks, "Heaven, are you coming back?"

I sigh. "I don't know Liz. There's nothing really to go back to. The house is Drew's and Kile's and now that Drew doesn't care..."

I hear her sigh too. "You could live with me at my house" she said quietly.

"You hate staying at your parents house. I don't want to make you have to be there all the time" I told her.

"But you're like a sister to me" she said. She sounds like she's about to start crying.

"Lizzie, you're like a sister to me too, but I can't live there with him and you know that."

"He's so stupid! He ruins everything!" she said loudly.

"People break up, Liz. It happens all the time" I told her.

"Yeah, well I thought you two would last. You always seemed to be so in love" she said.

Now I feel like I'm going to cry. "I know. But maybe things will be better off."

"Don't say that!" she almost yelled. "He said the same thing when everyone was yelling at him."

I take a deep breath and ask, "Can you do something for me?"

"Sure."

"Can you tell everyone I love them and I'm going to miss them so much?"

"You're not coming back at all? We're never going to see each other again?" Now she is crying and I feel the tears coming.

"Liz..." I don't know what to say.

Kasey takes the phone away from me and turns it on to speaker. "This is Kasey. Heaven will see everyone. I can tell you where we're at and you can come see her" he said.

"Okay," Liz said, sniffling. "Let me get everyone and we'll go. Is it in running distance?"

"Yeah. A little more than ten minutes away from where you're at" he said.

"Okay. Give me the directions" she said.

He tells her the directions and then they hang up.

"Thank you" I said to him.

"No problem."

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

He shrugs and says, "You should be able to see your friends. And you can figure out where to stay."

"Oh.... I really don't know where I'm going to stay. I guess I could go live with one of my human friends even though my old best friend hates me now," I sigh. "I don't know."

"What about your parents?" he asked.

"I ran away and I doubt they even notice I'm gone."

"So you ran away to live with Drew and Kile?"

I shake my head and say, "No. I just ran away and they kidnapped me. I was their personal maid until.... Drew and me got together."

"Oh" he said, seeming to understand I'm still upset about it. "So do you want to change back into your clothes? I dried them."

I look down at the T-shirt I'm wearing and blush a little while pulling it down. "Yeah" I said.

He laughs and gets up. He goes into a small room and then comes back out with my clothes.

"Thanks" I said. I go to the bathroom and change and then find a comb. I brush through my hair and then look through the drawers. I finally find an unopened toothbrush and toothpaste. I brush my teeth and then look in the mirror. Good enough.

I walk out of the bathroom and I hear people talking.

"Told you she was fine" Kasey said as I walk into the veiw of the doorway.

"Heaven!" Jamie yelled and runs to me. She gives me a really tight hug.

"Can't breathe!" I choked out.

"Oops" she laughed and lets go of me.

"We thought you were dead!" Max said as he gives me a bear hug.

"I almost was" I said looking at Kasey.

Everyone gives me a hug and then we go to the tiny living room. I sit on the loveseat with Kasey on one side and Jamie on the other with Conner sitting on the arm next to her.

"So explain how you're still alive" Liz said from the ground. Travis, Spencer, and her decided to just sit cross-legged on the ground.

"Yeah, I'm confused about that too" Max said. Jackie and him are sitting in chairs they got from the kitchen.

I look at Kasey and then back at my friends. I turn towards them and let myself rest against Kasey'sarm. "Well I met Jared, Brian, Kasey, and these other two guys in the woods. Jared made Kasey carry me and we were running to their place. Along the way, Brian shoved Kasey off a cliff..." I trail off and don't know how to say it.

"How are you still alive?" Travis asked me.

I look to Kasey for help and he smiles. "There was a river at the bottom. I pushed her away from the edge so she didn't hit anything on the way down" he explained.

"You hit the side though?" Liz asked him.

He nods and says, "I hit a rock and it cut me pretty badly. That's when I realized Jared and Brian didn't care about me or my friends."

Liz nods and then looks back at me. "Did you get hurt?"

"Not much. I just almost drowned, " I told her. "But Kasey pulled me out of the water and then brought me back here. I was freezing and took a hot shower. Then I fell asleep. When we woke up, Jared and all of them were here and Kasey lied. he said I was dead and that he quit. They left so i called Liz. That's about it."

Jamie looks at Kasey and asks, "Why'd you do it?"

"Do what?" he asked.

"Save Heaven and quit." She stares at him curiously and I smile at her cuteness.

"Umm, I didn't think she deserved to die because her friends have problems with Jared. I quit because I didn't want to be involved with them, even if I need the money" he told her.

She smiles and says, "Yeah, that's why."

I laugh along with everyone except Kasey. He just shakes his head and looks a little embarrassed.

"So are you going to stay here?" Max asked me.

I look at Kasey and he looks back at me. "I don't know" I said.

"You're welcome to" Kasey said.

I smile a little and look at Max. "I guess I am."

"So can we come see you all the time?" Spencer asked.

Kasey answers for me. "It's cool with me."

"Well this sucks" I heard Jackie say quietly.

I look over at her and laugh. "What is it Jack?" I asked her.

"Now I'm the only human who's going to be around these guys" she said.

I laugh again and say, "Well if they're ever mean to you, tell me and we'll double team on them."

She smiles and nods.

"So where's Kile?" I asked them.

"He stayed behind to watch Drew. He's been acting really weird and he almost killed a maid yesterday" Spencer said.

My eyes widen and I look to Liz. She nods sadly and looks down.

"What's his problem?" I asked.

"We don't know, but I'm getting sick of being around him. Kile is too and is thinking about kicking him out of the house to go live with his parents" Travis told me.

I shake my head and look down. Is this all because of me?

"I don't know if you want to know this, but he's also going out with Ali" Liz said quietly.

My head snaps up and now I'm pissed. "So he doesn't even officially dump me and now he's with some slutty vampire chick that I got into a fight with!?"

Liz nods and looks sympathetic.

"Well more like you kicked her ass by punching her lights out" Spencer said, smiling.

I shake my head at him and don't say anything. How could Drew be that shallow? I thought he was better than that.

Liz's phone rings and she answers it quickly. "Hello?" "Okay, we'll leave right now then." "Bye." She hangs up and stands up. Everyone else does to and she says, "That was Kile. Drew just knocked a maid out and Kile's pissed. He wants us home so we can all talk to him and tell him he has to leave."

I sigh and stand up to. "Bye guys. Good luck."

Liz smiles and gives me a hug. "A few of us will bring you your stuff tonight and tell you how it went" she said.

I nod and give everyone else a hug. Then they leave with Max carrying Jackie. I hope Drew doesn't hurt her.

I sigh and sit back down.

"So they're a funny bunch" Kasey said.

I nod but don't say a word. "None of that is your fault so don't be thinking that" he told me.

"It's hard not to" I said quietly.

"Don't beat yourself up just because he's a jerk."

I stay quiet and just think.

Kasey turns on the TV and puts on a movie. I watch it but the whole time I'm thinking about how much Drew has changed.... What happened to make him like that?

I hope you guys liked the chapter... There's only going to be a few more chapters and then I'm going to end it. Before you kill me, I'm probably going to make a sequel :D So please vote and comment! It would be appreciated. Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 1.1K 11
A 16 year old girl who lives in the hood with her over crowded family, deals with the surprising abuses at home from her own mother and father, deali...
355K 8.1K 46
I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be real and very legit and like the god dam...
70.7K 1.8K 33
Ronnie feels as if she doesn't have a family. Ever since she was a child, she's been tossed from foster home to foster home. In every one of them, he...
289K 11.8K 23
((COMPLETED)) When Summer is kidnapped by a married couple who are determined to have perfect daughters,and a perfect family, there's just a sick tw...