Pregnant With the Player's Ba...

By TeenFictionLuver

"Well, hello there little lady," a familiar yet husky-sexy voice filled my ears. I look up slowly, to find a... More

Pregnant With the Player's Baby
Chpater 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Author's Note 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note III
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

9.9K 190 75
By TeenFictionLuver

"Oh god what is this- What the hell happened up in here, girl?" Jessica breathes in disbelief.

"Well, see what had happened was..."

"I'm listening. What had happened?" She puts her hand on her hip.

"You see an "imposter" had the audacity to show up at my door and just walk into my house. Soooo.. My mother taught 'em a lesson." I subconciously rub my stomach. "Can you believe it was-"

"Uhm, Lea?"

"What?" I follow her finger. "Who is that?"

Oh my fucking god! Can this guy take a hint? Or does he need a friggin' hit upside the head?

Oh boy. Three...Two...One...

"Didn't I tell your no-good heartless ass to go somewhere?!" I exploded. "If you're looking for a one night stand it's not here, boo boo!"

*Tsk* "I am somewhere aren't I?" He completely ignores my second statement. Then he smiles. Not only does he smile, he smiles in my face!

"Lea? Calm down, please? For me?" Jessica pleads.

Oh how I would love to just cool my hot-headed ass down. But I just keep getting more and more angry. I can't calm down, not anymore.

What I don't get is, why? Why would he show up now? What more does he want? Can't he see what he does to my mother?

"Omigod! Lea, you're scaring me! Please calm down!"

"Don't you get it? I can't! I can't calm down! What the fuck is this hole of a toilet doing here?" I gesture at him.

"I don't know, Lea." She says softly looking distressed.

I know she doesn't like seeing me like this but, I'm just tired of pretending to forget what he brought in and planted. I'm tired of pretending.

When can I feel at peace?

I can't keep my lock of crazy teenage emotions intact. It just can't support my craziness. So you know what-

"-But please just calm yourself. Breathe in and out. That's it just keep breathing and-"

"Yeah you better, crazy bitch. Just like your mother, tsk tsk tsk." He mutters.

Jessica becomes paranoid in an instant because she knows how I am. We've been best friends since we were just months old. She knows I can only take so much of what is said or directed to me that way. Especially since he called me and my mother bitches.

My anger is like a closed bottle full of dry ice and water; it could only support so much pressure. And you know what, I think that bottle popped.

"No! Lea, stop! Stop it!"

"Ow! What the fu- Argh!"

"You fucking whore! No one told you to show up at my house! Imma-"

"OW! Ah! Okay! Ok-"

CRASH!

"Lea enough damage is done! Look at your-"

CRASH!

"Lea, you broke the damn vase. How much did that sh- Oh shit!"

"Hey! Hey! Knock it off!"

"Stop!"

"Damn she got hands!"

"She fightin' and she preg-nant!" *sucks teeth*

Now they're in my house. Total strangers. As of now I don't care.

Moms' POV

I sniff and lay on my bed wiping away my salty, bitter tears.

Pff. What am I crying for? It's not like he was mine. I'm just-

CRASH!

I sit up quickly.

What the hell is going on? Wait!

I tip-toe to my door and I hear- pretty much hell breaking loose.

"Lea, stop!" Then I hear a loud synchronized gasp.

"Oooh lawd."

"Oh hell fuckin' no!!" Jessica screams, and jumps him. I look around.

What the hell happened to my house? My lovely house! Oh- I'll fix it later. Let me stop this mess before something really happens.

"Okay girls I think he had enough."

Everyone looks up and sure enough at me.

"The show is over now folks. You can go home now. Lea, get off of him please." She hesitates but does what I say.

"Aw man. Hey, punch him one more time! In the nose."

"Gladly!" She lunges at him.

"Ah ah! Don't you dare!" I snap. I can't blame her. I'd probably end up killing him."On second thought maybe another time. But please leave." They don't budge. Not even an inch. Oh really..."Look another fight."

They run outside cluelessly and I took that great chance to shut and lock the door.

"Oh gosh. You sound like that woman from Insidious 2. 'Don't you dare! Smack!'" Lea mocks. I just sigh and roll my eyes. I drop myself in the now scratched up couch.

"Alrighty then. Lets have a little chat with Mr. Guy." I gesture.

"What guy? I don't see a guy." I give her "the look" and she pouts overdramatically.

"Mom what is there to chat about?"

"Alot."

"Yeah. She just came at me out of nowhere and attacked me like some animal infected with rabies. She's crazy please talk to- Okay, okay! Geez!"

"Keep your shit up! I'll give you a real ass beating!"

"Lea!" I scold.

"Mommy it's not my fault. He keeps provoking me!"

"Who the hell says mommy anymo- Ow! Crazy Bi- Ah!"

"Lea Ann Wilson, stop it right now!" She opens her mouth to protest but I cut her off, raising my hand.

"There is so much to sort out. I don't even know where to start." I sigh.

"Stop stressing yourself, Mrs. Wilson. We'll get through this." Jessica assures. I look at her gratefully.

"Ooh! I know! Let's start with why he's here. I let him know several months ago that I want to be left alone. Then he comes back like owns this place. Is he that stupid?" Lea bickers.

"It could be that he's mentally challenged." I suggested.

"Yea or maybe his skull is really thick." Lea says.

"Listen people." We all look at him. "I came by to say.. I just wanted to say..." We lean in expectantly. "Uh, I just wanted to say..."

"Spit it out!" Jessica exclaims.

"Jessica!" She also pouts overdramatically. Are they twins?

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm really.. really sorry." He gives in.

"For?"

"Being a douche."

"And?"

"And cheating on your daughter."

"And?"

"Braking her heart."

"And?"

"What?! What else is there?" He asks incredulously.

"And for being a nasty hoe!" Lea shoots.

He sighs. I should be sighing. I'm too old for this nonsense.

"And for being a nasty hoe."

"Y'know? That's all I wanted to hear." Lea says and pats Joe on the head. She walks upstairs and closes her door.

"Joe?"

"Yeah- I mean, yes?"

"That's all you came for right?"

"Pretty much."

"Then adios."

"Ok, thank you." He practically runs out.

I turn to Jessica.

"Hey? You ok?" I ask softly.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"You can hang out if you want."

"Nah. That's ok, I have to go some where anyway."

"Ok be safe."

"Thank you Ms. Wilson." And off she goes, leaving me on this torn up couch.

"Looks like this is just the beginning of who-knows-what." I force out.

I get up and drag myself to my room. I collapse on my comfortable queen-sized bed and fall into a peaceful slumber.

ⓩⓔⓡⓞⓣⓞⓞⓝⓔⓗⓤⓝⓓⓡⓔⓓ

Hayy people!!! I'm back!

Sorry I took so painfully long! I've been so busy!

I hope you like Chapter 14, even though it was a little crazy! Please vote and/or give feedback if you liked/loved it.

Love to all of you!! ♥♥♥♥

Bye bye for now!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 10.7K 44
One Night that's all it took for Naveen's life to be turned upside down. Naveen had all she wanted and she didn't want anything else. She wasn't pop...
226K 5.3K 63
**This is the FIRST book, the SECOND book in called The Baby Pact** Nicoletta, Delilah, and Kassidi are three fifteen year old friends who find thems...
853 18 26
WARNING: MENTION OF MURDER, SEX, MATURE LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, CRIME, CHEATING, TALK OF SELF HARM, UNDERAGE DRINKING AND DRUG ABUSE. TROPES: FRIENDS TO...
1.8M 93.9K 44
"New student, right?" the Principal asked me. I nodded meekly, hoping that he would turn out to be a patient suffering from short term memory loss an...