Ancient Cardos: The Knight Li...

By RadiantSnowStorm

In the middle ages, many things seemed to exist. Mythology, dragons, even witches. Well they are not wrong. ... More

Chapter 1: Faldin and Claire
Chapter 2: Three Dragons?
Chapter 3: Training Gone Bad.
Chapter 4: Caged.
Chapter 5: Smoked out.
Chapter 6: Campfire
Chapter 7: No Going Back
Chapter 8: Soralis
Chapter 9: Soralis (2)
Chapter 10: Celebration
Chapter 11: Invasion
Chapter 12: Nightmares.
Chapter 13: Blood Is Spilled.
Chapter 14: A Dream
Chapter 15: The Elder Fellow.
Chapter 16: King of Cardos
Chapter 17: Chris and Cyrus
Chapter 18: The Red and Orange Dragon, Cyrus
Chapter 19: Shards of the Past and Presnt.
Chapter 20: Shattered
Chapter 21: Dark Magic.
Chapter 22: Scrambled Mind.
Chapter 23: Twisted
Chapter 24: Nightmare Or Hell
Chapter 25: The Third Stone
Chapter 26: The Third Stone (2)
Chapter 27: Choices
Chapter 28: The Trumpets Sound Off.
Chapter 30: The End and The Beginning.

Chapter 29: Mistakes

26 2 0
By RadiantSnowStorm

Three years later after the wonderful marriage. Me and Jason had our first kid finally. Her name is Alice and she is only a year old.

Something tragic caught my attention one morning. I was outside of the kingdom gates, walking around the forest that had finally regrown I unknowingly casted a spell. It made one of the trees catch fire.

I then made it stop. I went three years without magic and all of a sudden the magic is back. I had a bad feeling I put the magic inside my daughter.

I played with the magic for a while and then stopped. I remembered something Percy had told me. He told me my parents blocked my powers and that my true magic was hidden. I was going to have to keep it that way.

As my magic returned so did the sadness. Jason was hit with a plaque and it made him more sick than I was.

He passed on the crown to Chris incase he didn't make it. Chris over the last three years had become the kingdom favorite as he helped everyone.

Jason died just two days after passing the crown. Alice would never know what its like to have a father. I was broken down myself. I hid myself in the room all day for a month. I left Alice in Kelly's care.

Only one person ever stopped to make me feel better and that was my brother Chris.

"Do you want to talk about what really happened to Jason?" He asked me.

"Someone poisoned his chalice and he laid there in his final breaths and gave you the crown and asked me a favor. He wanted me to be the one that ended him and his suffering."

"How did you do it?"

"I gave him the knights death. I killed him with his own sword." I broke down crying again and Chris came over and hugged me.

"You have a daughter now. Alice needs you and Jason wouldn't want you to be this sad. He never allowed for it. You two have a daughter to take care of. Now its you and she is going to need you."

"You are right Chris." I pushed him back and showed him my hands.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I made a rock form in my hands. I made it freeze and then catch fire.

"You are still a dark mage? I thought Percy robbed your magic years ago?"

"Doesn't seem that way and I'm afraid Alice has the gift of magic." Chris and I sat i silence as we thought about what might be a problem.

"I can't kill my daughter, Chris."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 5 26
Sol was adopted into the royal family that ruled over the Kingdom of Fire. Most of the citizens didn't like Sol because he didn't share the same bloo...
329 26 11
Sometimes the best knight is a damsel. In a world where women are seen as weak, defenceless creatures for men to protect and own, one orphan girl wan...
2.9K 100 30
[COMPLETED] 'She is afraid yet so fearless, she is a child yet hides the power beneath her skin, she is so calm yet so dangerous, she seems foolish y...
76.9K 4.9K 41
The world is ruled by a tyrant King. The Old King was killed and with him the magic that coursed through the world was sealed away. Dawn Rentradie...