Charmed: Demi-Gods 4 (boyxboy)

By MrAladdin

The cousins are back from the dead, mysteriously, and their work is far from done. Pete still has a club to... More

Charmed: Demi-Gods (Season 4) *Coming Soon*
Return of The Chosen (Part 1)
Return of The Chosen (Part 2)
I Came I Saw But I didn't...
Cousins: "Eye For An Eye!"
Green With Envy
Alpha Beta Omega.
Zak's Night
Got To Get My Heart Back (Part 1)
Got To Get My Heart Back (Part 2)
Movie of My Life
Charmed Saga: New Love
LYING with the Wolves
The Quotebook
Gods and Dangerous
Marry-Go-Round
Saving Private Allen
Bite Me!
Off To See The Wizard
Heath of The Damned
God?! Which Way Now??

Season 5!!!!!

271 9 0
By MrAladdin

Thank all of you for your wonderful readings and enjoying of this book.

This book has reached over 1 thousand reads faster than my other books took to get to 1 thousand, I know that's kind of pathetic, but it really makes me happy.

So with further ado, Wattpad has renewed and ordered more episodes of Charmed: Demi-Gods for a 5th season! (lol that's what real TV shows say when their channels wants the show back for another season.)

Thank you all so much, I hope you all read season 5, go back and read the other seasons if you want, I know I have to, because I love them so so so much.

So, again Thank All of you so much, for reading, voting, commenting, and adding my stories to your libraries because that gives me ammo to keep writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.1K 16
Three cousins, Pete, son of Poseidon, Heath, son of Hades, and Zak, son of Zeus, are bonded by a special connection, a Charmed Connection via ther...
27.7K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
2.1M 66.4K 25
||Highest rank #2 in lgbtpride|| ||Highest rank #3 in neko|| ||Highest rank #15 in gaylove|| ||Highest rank #24 in cute|| ||Highest rank #44 in boy||...
13.9K 359 15
Sage is hybrid werewolf and witch. His father's pack disowned him due to that fun fact say "they don't want a half bred among them" , and he has been...