Gentleman's Affair

By lllundyy

A uncoordinated intern, a demanding gentleman, and an a game. What's missing? For the most part, a regular da... More

Warning
Cast
Mr. Demanding
Elevator Rides & Common Grounds
Hot Diggidy Dog
Less Talking, More Walking
Are You Some Sort of Sadist?
Bad Timing
Boys Will Be Boys
Lunch Or Straight To Desert
If This Was Sex I Think I Would Die
Lean On
Undressing or Posessing?
Definitely Posessing
Change of Events
Punishment
Her
Graduation Day
Pain Is Pleasure
Glen Codwell
Gentleman's Proposal
Ladies Proposal
Bygones Be Bygones
Monsters & Demons
Layers
The Hale's
Leaving At Hello

Insert Sexual Innuendo Here

11.6K 372 12
By lllundyy

I walk back over to the table where Mr. Hurst awaits fidgeting with his Rolex. "If you don't mind me asking was that business or pleasure?"

"Neither," I sigh heavily instantly regretting my decision. "I have something I need to take care of. If you don't mind."

Mr. Hurst nods his head. "You know you don't have to run to him just because he calls," he adjusts his shirt.

"I know, but he's my boss. I have to do what he says because it's my job. I apologize," I'm feeling guilty because I know that Mr. Hurst had been disappointed in me.

Mr. Hurst looks simply radiant, relaxed, and sensational as we wait for the cab to arrive.

"I hope I get to see you again, Miss Donovan," he manages a smile even though I know he's quite upset.

"There is no doubt in my mind that we will be seeing each other again."

"I had a great time having dinner with you."

"And I with you, Mr. Hurst."

The bright yellow cab had pulled up smoothly to the curb and this is our final goodbye. For now.

In a heartbeat I feel his warm hands touch both of my cheeks. His thumb of his right hand barely caressing the apple of my cheek. My heart starts to race underneath my ribcage. This is it. Mr. Hurst is about to kiss me. I feel my world about to turn upside down with him just being inches away from me.

That uncontrollable feeling of butterflies fluttering around my stomach and intestines. I'm about to explode as he closes the distance between us.

His lips press against mine softly.

I close my eyes for a brief moment soaking in the sweet gesture. It's not an intense make-out session. Just enough to leave me wanting more.

He pulls back to give me a brief wink. "I hope he doesn't keep you so late," he admits while holding the door of the cab open for me.

I step inside the cab holding onto my dress all ladylike like my mother taught me.

"I'm sure he won't. It must be pretty important, but I understand that business is business. You always have to keep track. Sometimes that means staying up late while everyone is relaxing."

It's as if I was defending his poor timing. You're just that nice, Ellie. You do anything that people ask of you. Pushover. I snarl at my her honesty.

Mr. Hurst closes the door behind me. "Just remember that even a man busy all the time, needs to have leisure time himself. You never know what Mr. Hale does when you're not around him."

And for a moment I had to think about that honestly. I don't know what he does. I didn't want to spend time dwelling on the many females way more attractive than me he could be with. It wasn't my place to get jealous. How could I? Can I?

Soon after I catch a cab over to Mr. Hale's house. My curls have came undone so I settle for leaving my hair dangling down over my shoulders.

This was my first time coming to Mr. Hale's house to bring anything.

At this late hour what could he possibly need from me? Maybe it's not what he needs from you, it's what he needs of you.

The cab drops me off at a gated house among a hill overlooking the city. It's quite exquisite. I glance over the lawn freshly serviced. Perfect. Once I pay the cab, I'm on the sidewalk smoothing out my dress so that I would presentable for my meeting.

Once I approached the door to the premises I clear my throat ready to quickly say what I have to then leave. Instincts tell me to push the door, and when I do. I find that it is indeed unlocked.

Wow, very smart Mr. Billionaire.

The house is immaculate. Black, White, and Grey color scheme. The walls painted white and marbled floor the black. It looks as if it at had been buffed recently if not everyday. My heels clack against the floor as I walk through the foyer to the open area towards what looks like the living room.

It's very pristine.

A couple nightstands accompanied by a black lounge sofa. There are big glass windows looking out at the city night skyline. A daring sight to see.

He walks from down the hallway dripping in what seems like sweat until my eyes catch a glimpse of the towel wrapped around his waist sitting on his v-cut along his lower abdomen.

I'm taken aback by his presence. He's so unnerving when it comes to sexual tension. It was hard for me to take my eyes off of him.

A piece of me wanted to feel the very cloth covering whatever nakedness that was presented behind that towel.

His hair is drenched in water. Shower. Mr. Hale is naked. Bare naked within my presence from taking a shower.

"Did you bring the documents I asked for?"

I sigh softly trying to distract my eyes. "I don't see how this couldn't wait till morning."

He sits down with the towel on his leather couch hovering his hand over a plate with assorted fruits.

"Documents."

His tone is clipped as he pops what seems to be like a slice of kiwi into his mouth.

"May I ask why did you need these documents right away?"

He's still chewing the slice of kiwi when he answers. "Well for a businessman to be focused and prepared for deals or emergencies I needed to see how the preparations would go. Maybe revise them myself. Just in case. I needed it for a Frenchmen who just so happened to be interested."

It all sounded like a load of bologna to me. I still didn't see the point of interrupting my personal life. True I am your assistant, but I feel like my services are sometimes taken for granted.

"Well, here you go, Mr. Hale," I sigh tossing the manila folder on the table.

I'm rewarded with a look of astonishment in a way.

"What?"

Mr. Hale stands up with his towel now loosened around his waist. It was closely in danger of falling right off. I gulp hard trying to remain firm like I had been lately.

His eyes peel over my flesh making me feel bare. I feel as if I'm turning bright red like an apple that has freshly bloomed.

"I like this dress on you, makes you look... succulent."

Succulent.

That's a new one... I don't think I would of ever found myself succulent, beautiful, or even desirable.

"Uh, thank you," my voice sounding lower than a whisper at this point.

Mr. Hale has circled around me surveying the dress in certain areas where it's clenching my shape together.

"Did you enjoy dinner?"

My breathing had become a bit uneasy. "It was quite enjoyable." I answer.

He then stood behind me. I wanted to know what was on his mind. Could he have just wanted to get me away from Mr. Hurst? Like a detour or diversion. To what though? I was so unsure about his intentions that I was beginning to lose myself in everything that had been going on.

"You're not making any sense. It's like one day I'm a nobody and the next day I am somebody. You don't want me to have dinner with him, but you don't want to be with me either. It's nerve wrecking. Why don't you be honest with me? Please."

It's as if I'm having to beg him for the clarification that I'm rightfully obligated to have. He pulled all the strings for so long and now it's as if he's losing control and trying to take the reigns back.

"I don't want to talk about this."

He stands firm with his jaw clenched tightly when I turn around to face him.

I cannot force myself to look away from him any longer. My eyes look over his flesh admiring his pecks and toned abs that every crease perfectly molds his muscular body.

Mr. Hale takes another step closer and space isn't even a word anymore. I'm afraid of the sins I would commit if I were to place a finger on him. My mouth is watery, and I feel the room temperature rise.

"Are you going to look at me, or your eyes prefer to be looking at something else?" I hear a minor snort as he smirks.

My eyes meet with his for a moment. Their showing a bit of peacefulness. Sincerity. I feel like I should spill all the built up emotions. I'm wanting to be engulfed in him mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and sexually.

It's the unwillingness of not even sharing with me a simple layer.

A layer of him he has never shared with anyone. I breath in deeply before finally being able to speak a full sentence.

"If that's all you needed. I will go now."

I turn on my heel and proceed to walk away, but he manages to grab ahold of my wrist. "Don't," he says pulling me back.

Our faces become close before I feel his lips close upon mine. I breathe in his overpowering scent of either Axe body wash or Old Spice. My hands have made their way into his hair.

This time when my eyes close it's as if I'm drifting away. Nothing around me seems to matter as much. All my worries and concerns have fled.

There's a brief pause in our kiss where I'm able to catch my breath for a moment. As I'm about to speak he places his index finger over my lips. He shakes his head slowly.

"Don't speak."

I'm at his mercy right now. I feel his hands move from holding onto my body to unzipping my dress from the back. Slowly the loose fabric slips baring more of my breasts.

The sexual tension is becoming unbearable and I feel like I wanna jump out of my skin. I'm almost naked in front of Mr. Hale and anything can happen in this very moment.

I am sure now more than ever that this was a diversion for what came next.

His lips connect with mine again, and I lose my train of thought.

He's like an enigma. My enigma.

I am defeated underneath his fingertips that are in which holding onto my waist. His lips make their assault down my chin and upon my neck. We are past that point of no return and I'm not sure I want him to stop.

As we're making out in his living room, I'm feeling his hands grope every inch of my body. If granted he could have taken my virginity at this very moment and I would feel as if I really was his.

"Mr. Hale," I breathe.

My breathless attempt to say his name makes him stop.

"It's late."

I nod.

He steps back taking my hand into his, and we head down the hallway passing several rooms along the way.

Once he opens the door it's another pristine room with a flat looking bed fully made. Everything is placed accordingly.

The only thing that stands out is the white single orchid sitting in a glass vase on one nightstand. I assume this is his bedroom.

I shiver slightly as the cold air hits my skin. He closes the door behind him and stands directly behind me in silence.

"I suppose you'll look over that paperwork tomorrow."

He chuckles slightly. "The only thing I need to look over, is directly in front of me."

"The bed."

"Well, that as well... but I was thinking something more lively."

"There's not much to look at though."

I feel his lips upon my neck and it sends a tingling sensation right down my body. The goosebumps along my skin aren't helping the fact that I want this man.

"That's because you don't see what I see."

"And what do you see?"

"I see why I'm so infatuated with you."

On vague explanation I leave the lingering sentence hanging in the air. That's something I see myself dwelling upon later.

My dress has slip down a bit further giving him easier access to explore my body anyway seemed fit.

His arm reaches underneath mine and he grabs hold of my throat. I'm surrendering myself to him tonight. Every kiss is just mesmerizing and intense. I never want him to stop.

I never intended to stop him anyways.
--------------------

(AN: This chapter is long overdue, and I apologize to everyone who has been waiting for this chapter to be posted.

I have been back for a while and have been trying to fix my personal life.

While on top of that I had the worse case of writers block. So I decided to give myself today as an ultimatum to post this chapter.

It does vary from the original posted chapter. So I'm just winging it and going with the flow of things.

Hopefully this chapter can fill the loopholes for those who missed this chapter.

Any questions or concerns. Please feel free to message me, I am more than happy to answer all your questions :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 28 146
Giving up to find a man who could make her heart skip a beat and fall in love, Hailey Hillson accepted her best friend's marriage proposal, and then...
247K 10.2K 58
What happens when we put together two workaholics with their hearts closed to love? Eleanor, a clumsy twenty-two-year-old, had everything in her lif...
103K 2.8K 20
{Mature Theme, 18+} {COMPLETED} Kian Manchester - A 19 year old high school graduate. He dosen't have much, it's a struggle everyday. His parents die...
822 82 42
sienna is fresh out of university and is now trying to stabilize her life she interviewed as a model as joke in one of the biggest model agencies onl...