Elevator With Benn : Jamie Be...

Por ihearthoodies

Take a look at what happens when Amy gets stuck on an elevator with one of her favorite hockey players, Jamie... Más

Hour 1
Hour 2
Hour 3
Hour 4
Hour 5
Hour 6
Hour 8
Hour 9
Hour 10
Hour 11
Hour 12
The Aftermath : The End

Hour 7

2.5K 37 3
Por ihearthoodies

AngelAmyRF : 10:25pm. Hour 6. Maybe they forgot about us #elevatorwithbenn

jamiebenn14 : I have survived 6 hours with @AngelAmyRF

"We should take an hour 6 selfie," I suggest.

"Yeah, ok." He shuffles himself next to me. "What should be do?"

"I was going to pout. You don't have to though."

"No, I'll do it too."

I turn on the camera on my phone and hold it out in front of us. We pout and make the most pathetic faces we can and I take the picture. He's so cute. I can't help smiling while I review the picture before sending it to Twitter. He goes back to his corner. One of these times I am going to tell him to stay next to me. I just haven't gotten the courage to do that yet.

AngelAmyRF : (pouting selfie) the faces of people who are over it #elevatorwithbenn

It's funny that once I posted the picture of me and Jamie pouting so many of my followers started replying with pictures of themselves pouting. I have been retweeting a bunch of them. I turn my phone to show Jamie some of my favorite ones and he laughs. We actually started something here. This is crazy. My phone goes off and I pick it up to check it.

AnnMarie : I'm back at the room. Miss you

Amy : miss you too, this one is getting cranky

AnnMarie : isn't he always cranky?

Amy : he was ok for most of it

AnnMarie : well you guys have been in there for a while

Amy : yeah one of us might not survive

AnnMarie : just punch him if he gives you attitude

Amy : he does look hot with a black eye

AngelAmyRF : it's gotten quiet in here. I think both of us are getting tired #elevatorwithbenn

My phone rings unexpectedly. I normally don't get phone calls. My friends know I prefer texting. I look at the caller ID and smirk. "Hey, Damien," I say. Jamie looks up from his phone at me.

"I've been reading your tweets. What the hell happened? You're stuck in an elevator?" he questions. Damien is a friend of mine. I've known him for a couple of years now. We hang out here and there. I wouldn't call us incredibly close or anything but we talk now and again.

"Yeah I'm in Buffalo with AnnMarie. Something malfunctioned and the elevator broke down," I explain. Jamie is watching me and making me feel a little nervous. "I don't have any other information."

"That sucks. Do they know when you're going to be getting out?"

"I honestly think they forgot about us. I'm probably never getting out of here."

"And you're in there with Jamie Benn? You must be freaking out. Have you made a move on him yet?" Classic Damien, he's always asking questions. He always needs to know everything that is going on.

I smile. "No I haven't. That wouldn't be right."

"But you've thought about it."

I notice Jamie is still looking at me, listening to every word. I look away from him. "Well yeah, of course I have."

"Well what are you waiting for? There's nothing else to do in there, I'm sure. Just go for it."

"You're so bad. You know I can't do that."

"I'm a guy. I know these things. He's not going to turn you away. I wouldn't."

"We should probably change the subject," I say as I continue to grow more and more uncomfortable.

"Oh he's probably listening to every word you're saying, right?" he asks.

"Yeah," I answer.

"He's probably jealous you're talking to a guy. You should probably say something like you miss me or you love me. Drive him crazy."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"I'm just trying to help you out. I know how guys think."

"I'm not going to do that. You can just drop it."

"It's getting late anyway, I'll let you get back to it. Whenever you get back home we need to hang out. It's been far too long."

"Yeah, for sure. I'll text you when I get back home and we can make plans."

"Have fun with Jamie Benn. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Damien." I end the call and put the phone down on the floor.

I look over at Jamie who has his arms crossed over his chest. "So who was that?" he asks.

"A friend of mine," I answer.

"I thought you didn't have a boyfriend."

"Um, I don't." Is he mad at me? He seems kind of mad at me.

"You sounded pretty friendly with him."

"Are you jealous, Jamie?" I ask with a smirk.

"Jealous about what?" he replies.

I roll my eyes. "Nothing I guess."

I pick up my phone and look around Twitter. I notice my battery is getting low. If my phone dies and I am still stuck in here I will go crazy. I look through my backpack to see if I have a spare battery for my phone. Sometimes I carry one around. I didn't bring my spare battery but I do have a power bank that I can charge my phone with, thank god. I take the power bank out of my backpack and plug it into my phone and my phone begins charging. I put the phone and power bank on the floor next to me and lean my head back on the wall behind me and close my eyes.

"Are you sleeping?" he asks after what feels like several minutes of silence.

"Yes I am," I reply sarcastically, my eyes still closed.

"Are you dreaming about me?" he asks.

"Yeah but you don't want to know what's going on," I say then open my eyes to see his reaction. He smiles and looks away.

AngelAmyRF : 11:00pm 5th sexual advance and I'm half asleep #elevatorwithbenn

"If you weren't in here right now what would you be doing?" he asks as he shifts positions to get more comfortable.

"Hmm. I'd probably be going through pictures I took at the game and deleting the ones I don't like. My friend and I would probably be talking about what happened during the game. I'd probably be eating something. What about you?"

He rubs the back of his neck with his hand as he leans his head back into it. "I'd be on a plane to New York City. I'd probably be sitting with Tyler. He'd be talking my ear off and I'd be listening but wishing he'd shut up so I can sleep." He laughs. "No, I don't mind when he talks actually."

"I would probably be complaining about how Jamie Benn blew me off when I tried to get my jersey signed but say maybe I'll get him next time and my friend would tell me I'm better off wishing to get struck by lightning and it actually coming true." I look at him and smile.

He purses his lips together and glares at me. He is not amused at my attempt at humor. It's not like he can say that's not true. I laugh and a smile begins to creep over his face. "You're such a smart ass but you're probably right."

"I know I'm right."

"You've got me now, though."

"This is true." I hold my head in my hands and close my eyes. I am so tired but I really don't want to fall asleep in front of him. I rub my eyes and then my temples and look up at him. I glare at the grey beanie on his head. "I really hate that beanie."

He chuckles. "Yeah I know. You've mentioned it once or twice."

"You know what I'd be doing right now? I'd be lying in that big, comfortable bed getting ready to go to bed for the night," I say as I imagine what it would be like to be in bed right now.

"Stop it, you're killing me. I'm so tired," he replies as he throws his head back.

"I'd be curled up under the blankets and snuggling onto a pillow, don't judge. Just relaxing until I fall asleep."

"Why are you doing this to me?" he whines.

"If you're tired just go to sleep."

"I don't trust you."

I smile. "Yeah you probably shouldn't. I promise I'll keep my hands to myself, though." I fold up my hoodie into a pillow shaped ball. "You can use my hoodie as a pillow." I hand him the hoodie and he reluctantly takes it from me and stuffs it behind his head.

"What side of the bed do you sleep on, right or left?" he asks. This guy is just full of questions. I don't mind answering them, though, it helps pass the time. I don't know if he's genuinely curious about me or just that bored.

"I sleep alone so right in the middle," I answer.

"You bed hog," he teases.

"What part of I sleep alone don't you understand?"

"I just don't understand why you sleep alone," he says and smiles.

"That's only because we just met," I say with a smirk.

"I really thought I had you on that one."

"I'm sorry but you'll never be able to leave me speechless. I'm too good."

"That sounds like a challenge to me."

"You can try."

AngelAmyRF : 11:05pm sexual advance number 6 #elevatorwithbenn

AngelAmyRF : let the record show I was nice enough to lend him my hoodie to use as a pillow #elevatorwithbenn

AngelAmyRF : getting sleepy but wont be able to sleep #elevatorwithbenn

I look up from my phone and over at Jamie who is struggling to keep his eyes open. He will probably fall asleep shortly and I'll really be alone in here. I could tweet and text but it's not the same as actual human interaction. I don't blame him for being tired. It's been a long 6 hours in here. We're actually coming up on 7 hours already. I can't say the time has been flying by but so far we've been able to keep ourselves entertained enough where the time isn't crawling. I just wish I knew when exactly we would be getting out so I had something to look forward to. Not knowing is the hardest part. It could be 5 more minutes but it could also be 5 more hours.

I spend the next 10-15 minutes on Twitter responding to tweets. I have gained almost 10 thousand followers since this whole thing started. It's beginning to get hard to keep up with all of the replies and tweets coming in about Jamie and me. I try my best to reply back to as many people as I can but it's starting to become too much. The time goes by so quickly that I almost miss out on tweeting the 7 hour mark tweet. I can't believe it's been 7 hours already. I can't tell if it feels like more or less at this point. It just feels like forever. "We're at the 7 hour mark already, Jamie," I say, still reading twitter. No answer. "Jamie?" I look up and he's got his head leaned to the side on my hoodie and his eyes are closed. I guess he fell asleep. "Jamie?" No answer, he's asleep. He looks so cute. I can't help myself. I take my phone out and take a picture of him.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

159K 2K 69
Dog park love connection (This started as a one shot but has turned into a story)
10.9K 108 38
It must be meant to be when two people parted ways and then keep getting reconnected with one another. But it all turns when it ends up in a love t...
2.3K 19 12
RIGHT THING WRONG TIME | TYLER SEGUIN originally posted on tumblr @baevillier (2021) summary: Y/N's sister, has been dating dallas stars hockey playe...
15.4K 52 29
A story about sex addiction, life, and love. Amy had been dating Jamie Benn for 2 years and had a handle on her sex addiction until Tyler Seguin cam...