Why Did He Pick Me

Par queen_luscious_lips_

"Bella, what are you thinking about?" "Why did you do this to me? I'm supposed to resent you, but one minut... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N

Chapter 25

39.6K 1.1K 368
Par queen_luscious_lips_

...............................Vote & Comment............................

Val wouldn't tell me where we were going, he just kept on saying it was a surprise. So I sat back and listened to the radio while staring out the window as he drove. I was curious as to where we were going, especially since we were in the car for at least an hour. I started to see colorful lights ahead and I realized it was a fair. I turned to Val and smiled so hard I thought my face would break in half. When Val glanced at me and smirked, all I could do was smile harder and turn back to the lights. Val pulled up to the fair, and I waited patiently in the car so he could open my door for me. He came around and opened the door, holding out his hand for me to grab. I grabbed his outstretched hand and hopped out the car, pulling him towards the beaconing lights of the fair. I was so excited, I thought I would burst from not being able to contain it.

Val looked down at me and chuckled lightly at my childish behavior. Once he paid for the tickets I dragged him to the closest ride and I saw bumper cars! After waiting in line we finally got into some cars. Using the cars were fun, but watching Val drive a bumper car for the first time was more funny than Kevin Hart stand up. Val didn't like the experience as much as I did, and we decided to get on some other rides. We walked around looking for a ride that would catch our eye, but I stopped when I saw a stuffed dragon hanging from a game booth. It had black wings, the scales of the body were a mixture of red and silver, and eyes a bright purple. Val noticed the object of my gaze, and pulled me to the booth.

"What do I have to do to get the dragon?" He asked in his signature deep voice.

"Throw rings around three bottles. You only have three tries, though." The man running the booth wore a cocky grin, and I knew it was supposed to be impossible. Val handed the man a five and grabbed his three rings. A calmness came across Valentino's face and he threw his first ring. It landed perfectly around a bottle and I smiled widely.

"Two more!" I jumped up and down, patting Val on the back.

Val took the next two in his hands, and at the same he threw them. What shocked me even more was that they both landed around the first bottle. The owner took the dragon down and handed handed it to me begrudgingly. I hugged the dragon to my chest smiled brightly at Val.

"Thank you Val, and I think I am going to name it Valley," I beamed.

Val smiled softly at me and grabbed my hand and led me to get some cotton candy. I chose some blue cotton candy, and I shared that with Val. For the rest of the time at the fair Val and I walked hand and hand talking instead of getting on any rides. Val had a rough childhood; his mom died after giving birth to the twins and their father was devastated so he threw himself into his mob and worked his way up to be the boss. It wasn't easy for Val and the twins because their father was cruel but they knew he loved

them, even if he didn't show it properly.

Val knew everything about me so I tried to get him to tell me more about being the mob boss but he wouldn't tell me much so I just gave up for now. The sun started to set, so we left for dinner because he made reservations at this restaurant up town. All I knew was that it was an Italian place and Val loved to eat there, so I decided to give it a try.

When we got there I almost killed Val. He told me to dress casual when the restaurant looked nice and expensive. I fixed him with a signature glare.

"What is wrong Bella, why are you looking at me like that?" Val asked me.

"You told me to dress casual but this place is fancy."

"Oh, Bella don't worry about that; it will be ok," he said as he grabbed my left hand and drove with the other. We finally pulled up to the restaurant valet and I waited for Val to come open my door. We walked up to the entrance and up to the hostess. But instead of seating us the hostess was staring at Val like he was a piece of meat.

Who the fuck does this bitch think she is, looking at my man?

"Uh, excuse me Miss, but stop looking at my man and get us a table before I do something I regret," I said with a smile on my face. The hostess rushed to get us a table and told us our waiter would be out soon.

When we sat I instinctively looked to Val and he wore a small grin. I quickly looked back at my menu to avoid his gaze. Looking at the menu was futile, though, because it was in Italian. Val grabbed the menu from me and waved a waiter over. I presumed he was ordering, but he spoke to the waiter in Italian. The waiter wrote down whatever Val said and nodded his head softly, while heading to the kitchen to get our order started. I look around the restaurant and noticed we were away from others, so the object of my gaze had to be my monster. I looked at him and stared, while Val kept that smirk on his face and stared right back at me. He reached across the table and grasped one of my hands.

"Bella, what is wrong with you? You should not treat your future husband this way," Val said to me softly and smiled. All I could do was look away and blush deeply, which caused Val to laugh and squeeze my hand tightly. After several minutes of staring into Val's perfect blue eyes the waiter came back with our order.

The food on my plate looked drool worthy, and I couldn't wait to dig in.

"It's one of my favorite dishes called Chicken Milano," Val said and his accent became more apparent. "Before my mom died she used to make it for me and my father all the time." I smiled at him and started to eat. It tasted amazing and I had never realized Italian food was so good. Other than pasta and pizza I was pretty ignorant of Italian cuisine. I didn't realize I'd moaned out loud, so when I looked up at Val all I saw was lust in his eyes. I blushed at his gaze and continued eating my food. After we had dessert it was finally time to go home. Val and I got in the car and drove back to the house. Once we made home and I looked around and noticed the twins were no where to be found.

Hm, maybe I'll seem them at breakfast.

Warning, graphic sexual content ahead. If you are not 18 or older I recommended not to read any further.

All of a sudden Val grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. He opened the door and led me to the bed, pushing me down softly. Once I was on the bed he climbed on top of me and started to kiss my neck. Soon I was a moaning mess, but I couldn't help it if I tried. I reached up and grabbed Val's beautiful black hair and tangled my fingers in it as he suck on my neck, no doubt leaving a trail of hickeys. I couldn't take his teasing any longer, so I pulled him up by his hair and kissed him with lust-fueled passion.

I feel Val run his tongue over my bottom lip so I opened my mouth wide for him. We fought for dominance but Val's experience exceeded mine and soon I he was leading the kiss.

Why does it feel like heaven when I kiss him? God, he tastes so good.

Val hands moved all to my hips rubbing small circles into them. I moaned in his mouth and pulled him closer to me. I could feel Val's erection and that made me even hornier. I wrapped my legs around Val's waist and rubbed against him to sate the growing sensation in my core. Val stopped kissing me and made a noise deep in his throat and started to thrust against me. I threw my head back and cried out softly. I never felt or did anything like this before. In my mind I knew we were going to go further then before. Val thrusted against me and I couldn't help but to moan and soak my panties. I looked up at Val with lust in my eyes and I that must have pushed him over the edge, because all I know next is Val pulling my shirt and pants off; leaving me in my neon pink bra and white boy shorts. Val gazed at my body hungerly and groaned. I tried to cover myself but Val grabbed my arms and pinned them above me.

"No, Bella I want to see, feel, and taste all of you tonight, okay?"

I nodded my head and let Val kiss and lick my neck all the way to my breasts. Once he reach my breasts he pulled my bra off, took them in his hands and kneaded them softly. I arched my back and moaned for more. My nipples were rock hard now, so Val leaned down and flicked my right nipple with his tongue, causing me to gasp and shiver from the pleasure I was feeling. Val continued to torture my nipples by licking and sucking on them with growing intensity. He sucked on my breasts hard so I know he was going to leave a mark. Val continued his journey on down until he reaches my boyshorts. I was laying there, breathing hard and trying to slow my erratic heart beat. I had never experienced anything this intense before. I felt Val kiss my inner thigh and travel up north. But he just kissed and licking the inside of my thighs, and my body wanted more. Of what I wasn't sure.

"Val please," I gasped out softly as he kiss the top of my boyshorts. Val looked up at me and asked, "What do you want me to do?"

I never had this done so I didn't know what I wanted, so just begged for more. He pulled down my shorts and I felt his warm breath on my pussy. I arched my back and moaned softly when he lick my outer lips. Val start to lick my pussy slowly at first, but I grabbed on to his hair and pulled him closer encouraging him for more. He started to lick and suck on my outer lips, then finally took my pearl into his mouth and sucked hard and long. I gasped for breath and screamed out a little because it felt like 4th of July going on inside of me. I suddenly feel Val's tongue deep inside my pussy, licking my walls.

This is just... amazing.

Val looked up at me as I am moaning and groaning. I grabbed my breasts and start to play with my nipples as I thrust my hips to meet Val's tongue each time. I pinched, squeezed, and rubbed my nipples over and over. I felt so much pleasure that I thought I faint from some sort of overload. I clinched my pussy walls together as I felt Val push his index finger inside me. I stopped what I was doing to look down and see what he was doing. I gasped at the sensation I was feeling, it was kind of uncomfortable but I bore with it for Val. Val pushed his finger deep inside me then pulled almost all the way out. He continued to do this and add two more fingers, one at a time. It hurt a lot because he was stretching and preparing me. Once I got used to his fingers I start to ride them as he continued to lick and suck on my pearl. I grabbed onto the sheets and gasped for air because I felt something building up inside me. Val stopped licking me and said, "Come for me baby, I want to taste your sweet nectar all over my face."

Then he sat up some and thrust his fingers inside me harder and faster. I felt him hit something inside me that caused me to cry out. Val just kept on hitting that spot over and over until I finally came all over his fingers. My juice just came out and all I could do was grab onto the sheets and scream. Val kept on fingering me until I was done coming, and then he licked the juice off his fingers slowly while looking into my eyes.

Val started to remove all his clothes, and I looked down at his manhood and gasped. He was huge and I was not sure if it would fit inside me at all.

"Um, Val, baby I don't think that will fit inside me," I said pointing down at his manhood.

Val grabbed it and stroked it, up and down. He kept on stroking his dick while looking at me, like he is waiting on me to do something. Slowly my mind thought of all the things he could want me to do, and my mind settled on head. Ain't no way!

I shook my head and Val use his other hand to beckon me to him. I was kind of shy, so I crawl off the bed and walk over to him. Val stopped stroking himself and pulled our naked bodies together.

"I want you to get on your knees and take my dick into your mouth and suck it 'till I come," Val whispered in my ear. I gasped and look up at him blushing.

"Now, Bella," Val commanded me.

I got on my knees slowly until I reached his cock. I looked at it and just stared because it was so big and long. I grabbed it and started to work my hand up and down on his cock, until I can see pre-cum leaking from his cock. I decided I wanted to taste him, so I licked the head of his cock just like a popsicle. I heard Val moan and rub my head, pushing me closer to his cock. I opened my mouth wide and take the head of Val's cock in my mouth and suck hard. I felt Val's hands in my hair, rubbing my head softly. I took a little more of his cock into my mouth until I felt it at the back of my throat. I tried my best not to gag and choke on it. I heard Val's moans as I bobbed my head up and down, deep throating him. I started to go faster and faster. I stopped momentarily to go down and suck on his balls hard, then I took his dick back in my mouth. I could feel his dick hitting the back of my throat. All of the sudden Val came in my mouth while pulling on my hair. I tried to swallow it all but some slipped out of mouth. Once I was done wiping my mouth I looked up at Val to see him smiling down at me. I just blushed and looked down. I noticed Val's dick was still hard and right in my face.

"Bella, are ready for me to fuck that tight virgin pussy of yours?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing so I just looked up at him with a shocked expression on my face. Val smirked and pushed me back on my back, onto the bed. I tried to get away, but my escape was halted by the head board.

I couldn't believe he thought I was about to let him put that thing inside me. He's going to hurt me terribly, and I'm afraid. I looked up at Val with fear in my eyes as he climbed on top of me and lie almost completely on my body. He had a suspect-looking bottle and I watched curiously as he poured some liquid into his hand and reach down to spread it on his dick. I was watching his every movement. Val rubbed it all over his cock and look into my eyes.

"Bella, spread your legs wide for me and try to relax. I'm not going to lie to you, once I start pushing inside you I am not stop and it will hurt."

I gasped and started to breath hard when he told me that.

"Bella, baby, calm down. I am going to go slow and be gentle, but I am not going to stop taking my pussy." Val sat up and spread my legs wide, then he grabbed his dick and rubbed it up and down on my pearl. I started to moan and arch my back.

OMG that feel so good.

I was so caught up in the pleasure that I didn't realize Val had stopped to push his dick inside me. I closed my eyes and feel Val ripping my insides apart. I scream silently as he continued to push himself deep inside me inch by inch. I started to struggle a little because it hurt so much. Val held my hands down and kissed me hard. Finally, Val pushed in all the way and sat still, waiting on me to adjust to him. A small tear fell from my eye.

"Baby, look up at me please. I need to see your beautiful brown eyes."

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at Val, he smiled and started to move inside me a little. I still felt pain but it became bearable. Val wass looking at me for approval, so I nodded my head. Val started to pull in and out of me, slow at first. I was yet again a moaning mess. Val picked up the speed and started to pound away, but all of a sudden he hit this spot inside me that caused me to cry out. Val moaned out how tight I was, how I was squeezing his dick and how wet and warm it felt to be inside of me. He started to fuck me and kept on hitting that spot over and over until I came again. This didn't stop Val, though, he kept on going.

All of a sudden he picked me up and put me in another position. I was now in his lap and he just slid his dick right back inside my pussy as though it was his home. He grabbed my ass and start bouncing me up and down on his dick. The new position caused him to go deeper inside me. As Val continued to bounce me up and down hitting my spot, I was moaning and screaming out for more because it felt so good. I couldn't describe what I was feeling. Val did slow strokes and I exploded, coming all over his dick. He just kept going and finally moaned out loudly, coming inside me. I threw my head back and wrapped my arms around his neck holding, on tight because I can feel his seed spread inside me. I fell back on the bed and look up at Val with a smile on my face. He looked at me and get up to go to the bathroom. I instantly felt kind of hurt because I don't know if he liked or not. I heard water running and Val walked out with a wet towel. He gently wiped me and himself down. Then he threw the towel on the floor and climbed back on top of me, laying his head on my chest. I suddenly felt exhausted, so I fell into a deep slumber.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
817 34 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
354K 5.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
7.6M 186K 82
"How dare you fucking disobey me," He grits his teeth clenching his fists while glaring at me. "Please let me go, I promise I won't say anything to a...